What is the ultimate stack?

mederjb

Awards
Alright so I have tried a lot of different things on the market, right now I am taking superdrol along with whey, creatine, tribulus......and the other expected supplement. I have been wanting to step it up a notch and I was wondering if you all had some good suggestions. I am 6' 4", 175lbs and am really trying to put on some mass/muscle. Anything would help.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Med, what you are taking right now is an oral steroid, by the sounds of your post, you did not know that. I think it would be in your best interest to stop taking it immediately. You are going to need what's called a SERM, most likely in the form of Novladex to prevent you from growing man-breasts. If you look at certain board sponsors you will find what you need. I reiterate though that you stop taking the Superdrol because I don't think you have any concept of what you are doing to yourself.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This isn't a flame but at your weight the thing you need mose is CALORIES. How many calories do you eat a day? that is the most important thing you need to track them. If you are in a calorie deficit or at maintenance you will never put on extra mass.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
More research = Healthy body = Better body

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAMNIT! I want my neg karma feature back.

:aargh:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Lots an lots of whole foods (lean protein, healthy fats, and lots of low gi carbs) , water and heavy basic compound multijoint lifts.Better than any supp on the market.

And I agree with mullet, STOP the superdrol and visit the post cycle therapy section of this forum immediately... How long have you been on SD???

mederjb

Awards
Med, what you are taking right now is an oral steroid, by the sounds of your post, you did not know that. I think it would be in your best interest to stop taking it immediately. You are going to need what's called a SERM, most likely in the form of Novladex to prevent you from growing man-breasts. If you look at certain board sponsors you will find what you need. I reiterate though that you stop taking the Superdrol because I don't think you have any concept of what you are doing to yourself.
So I was taking 17HD and I had someone recommend the superdrol to give me the extra edge. Why is it that you think I should stop taking it? I already have some novedex xt to take afterward to prvent estrogen levels. I guess I am just confused on why I sould not take it.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I was taking 17HD and I had someone recommend the superdrol to give me the extra edge. Why is it that you think I should stop taking it? I already have some novedex xt to take afterward to prvent estrogen levels. I guess I am just confused on why I sould not take it.

Well to me the thing was when you mentioned that you are taking whey and creatine with superdrol. Sounds very newbish.

mederjb

Awards
This isn't a flame but at your weight the thing you need mose is CALORIES. How many calories do you eat a day? that is the most important thing you need to track them. If you are in a calorie deficit or at maintenance you will never put on extra mass.
I intake as many calories as I can while staying healthy. I drink anywhere from 2 to 4 shakes a day, bars, and then at least 5 suare meals. I really don't think that my calorie intake can go up much more unless I start eating unhealthy stuff that are just going to be full of fat.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You should not take it because you have no idea what the hell you are talking about or what you are doing. People don't understand how detrimental this can be to your health. Good luck, but you are on a road to bad things.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I intake as many calories as I can while staying healthy. I drink anywhere from 2 to 4 shakes a day, bars, and then at least 5 suare meals. I really don't think that my calorie intake can go up much more unless I start eating unhealthy stuff that are just going to be full of fat.

With 4 shakes a day and protein bars.... I am certain you have a bad diet. You should be eating more whole foods and not having whey as your main protein source. This should have been figured out long before even considering superdrol.

I have superdrol and I am 19. Have I taken it? Of course not, I know what this stuff can do! You should research the stuff people recommend to you before taking it!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because it is an oral steroid and you give off the impression you have absolutely no idea of the repricussions it might have on your body. This isn't an NO product or some Creatine to "give you an extra edge". Also, you need NOVLADEX not Novedex, they work through totally different mechanisms, and after a non-aromatizing steroid like SD you do not need an Aromatose Inhibitor. Like I said, please stop your cycle, order your Novla immediately, and run a search in the PCT forum so you can figure out which additional supplements you will need.

mederjb

Awards
Well to me the thing was when you mentioned that you are taking whey and creatine with superdrol. Sounds very newbish.
This is the first time that I have ever taken anything like this, I am just going on reccomendation. So I guess yes I am new to stuff like this. I have been working at a supplement store for quite a while now but obviously we don't sell stuff like superdrol so I don't know much about it. When I said that I take whey and creatine with it all I know what to do for the basics if that makes sense.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is the first time that I have ever taken anything like this, I am just going on reccomendation. So I guess yes I am new to stuff like this. I have been working at a supplement store for quite a while now but obviously we don't sell stuff like superdrol so I don't know much about it. When I said that I take whey and creatine with it all I know what to do for the basics if that makes sense.

Let me guess.... GNC?:clap2:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
You need to do some deep research on a compound like superdrol before taking it... it can be pretty nasty stuff. At 6'4 and 175lbs, you should play around with your diet first and maximize your gains the natural way before playing around with steroids... do some research my friend... just my $.02 take it for what it's worth

mederjb

Awards
Because it is an oral steroid and you give off the impression you have absolutely no idea of the repricussions it might have on your body. This isn't an NO product or some Creatine to "give you an extra edge". Also, you need NOVLADEX not Novedex, they work through totally different mechanisms, and after a non-aromatizing steroid like superdrol you do not need an Aromatose Inhibitor. Like I said, please stop your cycle, order your Novla immediately, and run a search in the post cycle therapy forum so you can figure out which additional supplements you will need.
Alright, I can stop it no problem. Thanks for the advise, as I said I was just going on a referral. You all need to take it easy on new guys like me, obviously I didn't really understand what I was taking. I guess that was a stupid thing on my part, I shouldn't have taking the advise I was given. Do you have something in mind that I might want to start off with?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, I can stop it no problem. Thanks for the advise, as I said I was just going on a referral. You all need to take it easy on new guys like me, obviously I didn't really understand what I was taking. I guess that was a stupid thing on my part, I shouldn't have taking the advise I was given. Do you have something in mind that I might want to start off with?
Food, Water, Multivitamins, Creatine. That's it. Then when you can comprehensively answer questions of people like you in a year or two, start thinking about cycling. Also, good choice on stopping.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
http://www.fitday.com/
http://www.flanutrition.com/index.html
http://www.ast-ss.com/max-ot/max-ot_intro.asp

mederjb

Awards
Food, Water, Multivitamins, Creatine. That's it. Then when you can comprehensively answer questions of people like you in a year or two, start thinking about cycling. Also, good choice on stopping.
Should I still buy the NOVLADEX even though I have only been usuing the superdrol for a week