does L-Glutamine even work

zack58

Awards
does this stuff even do anything, some people tell me to use it and some dont i dont no if i should or if it is worth it:clean:

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well senior 05' year in high school i didnt use and when i was dieting and lost about 40 lbs. alor of which was fat but i think alot was muscle. This past year i did the same exact thing with 20-25 grams of glutamine a day and only lost abuot 25-30lbs. and was alot more ripped and harder looking then the previous year. In my opinion its a must when off cycling and dieting/pre-contest

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried glutamine, Ive been thinking about giving it a shot, what is good, glutaform? How does it taste?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is being discussed in heavy detail in the link posted above. Refer to that link for any more info.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I have never tried glutamine, Ive been thinking about giving it a shot, what is good, glutaform? How does it taste?
Were you that lazy that you couldn't even click on the link provided above and actually attempt to learn something? :D

Just bustin your balls bro ...:nutkick:

In all seriousness though Click on the friggin link and read! <--- said in an angry parent type rage

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/46550-glutamine-very-important-amino-acid-prevent.html

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Lol, Sorrry guys, I just thought they were arguing over wether or not glutamine would be worth buying, not which products are good.

BTW, If either of you know the answer, with the time it took to type your posts, you could have just typed an answer.:thumbsup:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never has there been so much confusion about my great linking capabilities.:ntome: (Hiding in my sentence)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-glutamine doesn't have all that great of an oral bioavailablity.

For the money, I've read that whole wheat flour is your best bet for getting glutamine into the diet. It's about 10-15% glutamine peptides, which are more easily absorbed. If your not cutting carbs, this just throw some whole wheat flour in a shake.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
BTW, If either of you know the answer, with the time it took to type your posts, you could have just typed an answer.:thumbsup:
Your totally right! Thanks for making me realize my err in time management. Next time I will just use this : :FUfinger:

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Your totally right! Thanks for making me realize my err in time management. Next time I will just use this : :FUfinger:
Well maybe next time instead of askign questions I will just do this:clean: and this :food:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-glutamine doesn't have all that great of an oral bioavailablity.

For the money, I've read that whole wheat flour is your best bet for getting glutamine into the diet. It's about 10-15% glutamine peptides, which are more easily absorbed. If your not cutting carbs, this just throw some whole wheat flour in a shake.
ive heard the same thing thesinner and i forgot untill i saw your post.