What is different about the new No-xplode?

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
BSN has re-formulated no-xplode and with new flavors. Does anyone know what they changed? (other than the flavors)

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Other than the label... not much... plus I think they lowered the amount of caffiene in it ....

~Mk

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't it have some CEE in it also? Or did the old one have it too?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
im not sure but i think the label is the only diiference

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New label and no CEE or CEM3 'technology.' It's just creatine monohydrate, sugar, flavoring, and caffeine. A lot of it, too.

Save your money for something more effective, beneficial, and worth your money. I've heard many good things about Swell, Clout, Ragnarok, and IntraXcell. There are more, but those are examples of some other, somewhat similar, products out there.

BSN is currently being sued for false advertising:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/80310-class-action-lawsuit.html

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No offense dude but did you not notice that the thread you were responding to was from 2006?:blink:
He just joined. He's a newbie. He wants to boost his post count up a bit. Leave the poor guy alone. :rolleyes:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cell mass to huh?
Well, BSN just flat-out lied about NO-Xplode.

As for Cell-Mass; supposively, there are traces of something quite harmful, and toxic, in some batches of their formula.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
thats disturbing i just finished a 12 week cycle which included both of those among other bsn supps

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats disturbing i just finished a 12 week cycle which included both of those among other bsn supps
Well, everybody's body is different. You and I probably wouldn't react the same to different supplements, but maybe to some. NO-Xplode, or Cell Mass, could work to a degree as they do contain some creatine monohydrate. However, money could've been spent more wisely and effectively. A lot of people have claimed that some BSN products, namely Nitrix and Cheaters, do, in fact, work. But, again, that brings us back to the fact that everybody's body reacts differently. Some people, however, are also just very naive.