Cissus Rx

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well I have been taking it now for about 17 days and I am starting to have a all day pump some days I dose at 8 pills some 4-6 pills.

I am not taking anything else different at the moment that would cause this so this is how I came up with the conclusion that is the Cissus. Also my shoulder is so much better.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see it worked out for you.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Most defintley, now I cant wait to try it with the two bottles of Powerfull and Omega thunder I order.:thumbsup:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about cycling it, Do you think it would be better to not let your body get used to it.

Maybe two months on one month off.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
That's actually kind of strange about the pump factor. A lot of people are saying that Cissus takes it away when doing NO2 products at least. Glad you're liking it though. I'm done to 1 bottle left, time to restock.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
can u describe all day pumps?
I can feel my arms pumped not as much like when you leave the gym but it pretty darn good for not being in the gym for two days.

Anytime I flex I can feel the pump arms just feel bigger.

Also I am not using a NO2 product and I never have.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
if you dont mind me asking what was wrong with your shoulder that the Cissus has helped with?

Glad to see it has worked well for you, powerfull should be a great addition

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
if you dont mind me asking what was wrong with your shoulder that the Cissus has helped with?

Glad to see it has worked well for you, powerfull should be a great addition

When I would lift with my left shoulder it would feel strained and then start to pop every time I would do a movement with my left arm. It would happen with lighter weights but not so much as with heavier weights.

I have not felt the strain or heard a pop yet.

That's actually kind of strange about the pump factor. A lot of people are saying that Cissus takes it away when doing NO2 products at least. Glad you're liking it though. I'm done to 1 bottle left, time to restock.

Cissus produces for of a contractile pump not an NO2 pump. The anabolic feel of flexing and more muslces contract. The ability to contract deep muscle fibers or more fibers when flexing.

PS--first I hear of cissus inhibiting the NO2 pump.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Cissus produces for of a contractile pump not an NO2 pump. The anabolic feel of flexing and more muslces contract. The ability to contract deep muscle fibers or more fibers when flexing.

PS--first I hear of cissus inhibiting the NO2 pump.
Don't get me wrong here, I have read on other boards of this behavior. Personally it has no affected me. I take Xceed + Xtend in my w/o jug each w/o and still have a pump while I have been dosing Cissus RX for at least 4 months now everyday at 2/morning and 2/night.