HMB bulk powder????

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been looking all mourning on this site and the internet for bulk HMB powder. When i seach this site it says it cant find any matches, which i find hard to beleive. I want to add 6 grams in my pct supplement regimen but i cant find any and i dont want to buy eas betagen cause that'll cost a small fortune. So u guys could let me know where to find some that would be awsome.....thanks

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks pitbull, ur now top 10 coolest people i know....hahaha

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Prometabolix has it too.

(And 1fast....)

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prometabolix has it too.

(And 1fast....)
1fast400has it??? I tried there and got nothing, if u have the link that'd be cool cause im ordering some stuff from there and it would save me a few bucks on shipping

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
1fast400has it??? I tried there and got nothing, if u have the link that'd be cool cause im ordering some stuff from there and it would save me a few bucks on shipping
I think they stopped carrying the bulk powder, they have primaforce brand I think.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright i got the powder from nutraplanet. Whens the best time to take it, I have heard 3gr. before & 3gr. after. Just 5 gr. after w/ creatine. Im not really sure. Help me out guys!!!!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Before and after WO.
Creatine helps.

(Apparently Bulk stopped carrying it. I know i got my first kilo from them - it still has the label on it...)

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
custom nutrition warehouse should have it too. Hope you plan on capping it. tastes much much worse than cee, bcaas, and alcar imo.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Before and after WO.
Creatine helps.

(Apparently Bulk stopped carrying it. I know i got my first kilo from them - it still has the label on it...)
3 grams doseage then???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 26
Supplements 2
Super Penguin Supplements 3
Supplements 6
SCScorpio Supplements 10