Legit significant anabolic GH Natural booster? Is there such a thing?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
a little background (if you care):
Hey brothers, I used to be a big supplement junkie - but I grew increasingly dissapointed of the results:$ ratio that most supplements deliver.

I had significantly lowered my doses of Test (to about a high HRT level of ~350mg of prop) and dropped all the androgenic compounds about 5 weeks before football. I added Ultra 40 Liver Tabs from Beverly International - and started gaining like crazy. Added about 4lbs in 3weeks, compound strength and lost water and fat.

Beverly is legit! And the offer a product called 'GH Factor' it is pretty basic:

The best Beverly growth hormone product ever developed from control studies done at the University of Rome. This study clearly defined the need for equal amounts of Arginine and Lysine to generate elevated levels of the human growth hormone. The amounts of Arginine and Lysine found to be of significant impact on the levels of growth hormone were 1200 mg and 1200 mg respectively. This study suggests 2400 mg of each entity given over a 10-hour period would radically elevate the mean level of HG in the blood, assisting in a more stable concentration of HGH and elevated metabolic response.

Directions:
Two capsules three times daily, preferably on an empty stomach.

Six Capsules Daily Provide:
Arginine Pyroglutamate 2400 mg.
Lysine Monohydrochloride 2300 mg.

*Does anyone have experience with this one? or others like Universal' GH Stack? Are they legit? anabolic?
or is this simply a bunch of aminos that might help cut fat?

I know HGH is more of a fat-loss/lean mass builder.. but any thoughts on these oral GH boosters?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
In my experiences, oral gh boosters are pure garbage. I have tried a few different ones, including a combo of the one in question, and none have done hardly anything at all.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
that is a shame, but thank you for the feedback!

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've done the Arginine/Lysine combo a few times back in the day pre-prohormones, and I found it to be effective....I slept better, recovered from exercise better, and lost weight faster. My 2 cents.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Arginine = substance that is waaay overly hyped for anything and everything... is overpriced... and makes many people alot of money for not having a great amount of real-world efficacy.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Interesting results Ceo. As for arginine I just eat watermelon which is a natural source of it. Eat half a watermelon and tell me how pumped you feel for the next few days:D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The Beverly GH Factor is a worthwhile supplement if used right.
Just like they claim, it can be added in while cutting when fat loss stalls, or during a break from stims.
Dosing I personally used was 8 capsules before bed on an empty stomach, and 8 upon waking on an empty stomach.

Couple years back, GH Factor was the only change-up I had made to my routine and it helped get rid of that damned lower ab fat that wouldn't budge.

Not gonna work for a fat guy.... but when trying to drop those last lbs. during a cut, give it a try.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs REM R3G has been doing something very positive for both myself and my gf over the past month. I take 4 caps at night, and will say that I wake up in a bigger puddle of sweat than when I was on 4 ius of HgH not too long ago...no bull****. Quality of sleep is greatly improved and we have both leaned out significantly. This product also knocks me on my ass pretty quickly. It will be a staple from now on....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Max,
Pardon ignorance: Is the sweating a sign of increased hgh secretion?

Jason_L

Awards
Not gonna work for a fat guy.... but when trying to drop those last lbs. during a cut, give it a try.
I see this coment a lot regarding various things (topical yohimbine, etc). Just curious, as I am not a fat guy, but what is the thinking behind this? Why would it's mechanism only work for those with low body fat? Or is it more a matter of "it has mild effects, which aren't as noticable if you have higher BF"? I'm not trying to dis anyone at all - just looking for the concepts behind this common theory.

hrblcantra

Awards
Interesting results Ceo. As for arginine I just eat watermelon which is a natural source of it. Eat half a watermelon and tell me how pumped you feel for the next few days:D
Makes me glad I LOVE water melon...;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I understand where you are coming from.

My thoughts, not backed by proof:
The effects are mild... definitely not an Adipokinetix type supplement.... but it will still manage to trigger some fat loss when other supps are no longer effective (i.e. after running burners for weeks, and you still have a few lbs. to go)
As for the topicals..... I think they manage to accomplish their effects via subcutaneous water loss. Topical Yohimbe of course is beneficial in that you can still dose high while avoid the systemic sides.

Not a good answer I know, but what i have to offer.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Jmin,

Is watermelon truly high enough in Arginine to make it standout over other foods? Honest question

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max,
Pardon ignorance: Is the sweating a sign of increased hgh secretion?
Your ignorance is my ignorance or brotelligent guess at best. Anyone I have ever talked to on HgH warned me of the night sweats while on.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Your ignorance is my ignorance or brotelligent guess at best. Anyone I have ever talked to on HgH warned me of the night sweats while on.
Interesting. I have some REM on the way.... interested to see if I experience the same. It doesn't really affect your quality of sleep in a negative way at all?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I have some REM on the way.... interested to see if I experience the same. It doesn't really affect your quality of sleep in a negative way at all?
No, sleep is much better/deeper and it makes 5-6 hrs feel like about 8 good hours of sleep

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I watched the interviews by ALR and he mentioned the "Venom Lean Dreams" being great at boosting GH and increasing REM sleep. Perhaps there is a correlation, I might look into researching it lately. Kind of off topic and Max you may know, but has anyone heard anything about Building the Perfect Beast Naturally? Good to see you posting CED. Care to elaborate more about the beef/liver tabs and what doses (how many) you took of each/day and what time? Thanks buddy.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
OMG!!! I drank this special stuff called "PAX water" and now I feel A HYOOOOOOGE Pump!!! I'm so vascular!! OMG!! I can pay someone to do some research for me to, and show that it is an effective vasodilator but gives you HYOOGE muscles also!!!

Arginine has never done a damn thing for me in ANY dose except give me severe stomach cramps and abdominal bloating. Why is everyone all over Arginine??! I think it's little more than an industry-wide scam....

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I watched the interviews by ALR and he mentioned the "Venom Lean Dreams" being great at boosting GH and increasing REM sleep. Perhaps there is a correlation, I might look into researching it lately. Kind of off topic and Max you may know, but has anyone heard anything about Building the Perfect Beast Naturally? Good to see you posting CED. Care to elaborate more about the beef/liver tabs and what doses (how many) you took of each/day and what time? Thanks buddy.
Whats up brotha? ALRI Lean dreams is a great product as well. At times, I would alternate between the two of them. I would chalk it up as a personal preference. The REM made me hit the sack quicker. I would say more vivid dreams via Lean Dreams, no pun intended.

I will definitly be reading BTPB natty, ALR is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable in our subject matter.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with beef/liver tabs.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
OMG!!! I drank this special stuff called "PAX water" and now I feel A HYOOOOOOGE Pump!!! I'm so vascular!! OMG!! I can pay someone to do some research for me to, and show that it is an effective vasodilator but gives you HYOOGE muscles also!!!

Arginine has never done a damn thing for me in ANY dose except give me severe stomach cramps and abdominal bloating. Why is everyone all over Arginine??! I think it's little more than an industry-wide scam....
your sides with arginine sound like my typical sides with standard creatine mono. Unfortunately, I have never been able to tell what gives me gas as I have it non stop anyway:fart:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I know you wren't asking me.... but I'd like to weigh in on this:

The liver tabs are OLD SCHOOL. When it comes down to it.... if something worked in the 60's and 70's and is still working.... well, you know it works. They'll be here long after the Legal Gears, etc. are banned or found to be ineffective.

The simple addition of Liver Tabs (if they are of quality) 1. increases protein intake, 2. provides an essential foundation of aminos and 3. provides a butt-ton of iron and B-12. (1 tablet= 1250% of your RDA of B12)

So much so, that if you dose too high when initially starting, you get KILLER headaches.

Can't say I have experienced huge size gains... but that is probably due to my overall food intake. Strength increased dramatically after including Mass Aminos and Ultra 40's into my plans. There is also a noticeable hardening effect when dosing high on Liver. I use 3-4 tablets with each meal.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
pGH really does seem to mimic a low dose hgh cycle..not that I have used HGH, but all the indicators are there.

Arg is overhyped but it does have it's utility IMO. It gives a mild boost in energy, vasodialation is always good for cardio, it boosts immune function and helps to give some pretty righteous boners. If used for these purposes it's not disappointing, however if one is hoping to truly gain muscle from it..look elsewhere.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1 tab per 10lbs.... so 23-24tabs daily.. tried to go 4-5per meal. the ultra 40 is about 4x stronger per tab than the Universal Uni-Liver (i think). the ultra 40 don't smell funky you can chew them even

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think arginine supplementation is nearly essential for steroid/pro-hormone users.
Very good article in last month's Muscular Development as to why. I'll summarize (maybe find the studies) later this weekend.

Watermelon is not high in arginine - it's high in citrulline.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
^^^ yeah, im interested in why you say this.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been considering the liver tabs. I've heard multiple reports on various forums of people putting on 3-5lbs in the first month after taking them, feeling more energetic, and even getting an arginine type pump off it.

It may be just filling the gaps in peoples nutrition, but who cares.

I don't eat beef (grew up vegan, can't stand it) so if nothing else it'd be a great source of protein for me outside of whey/chicken/fish.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I've been considering the liver tabs. I've heard multiple reports on various forums of people putting on 3-5lbs in the first month after taking them, feeling more energetic, and even getting an arginine type pump off it.

It may be just filling the gaps in peoples nutrition, but who cares.

I don't eat beef (grew up vegan, can't stand it) so if nothing else it'd be a great source of protein for me outside of whey/chicken/fish.
Go for it then! Like I said, I lowered my AAS doses to where they were not really anabolic and basically at a cruise dose. Beverly's Ultra 40 started put size on me and certainly some weight.

I hadn't had this success with Uni-Liver but I think it's more of a dosage thing. Ultra 40 (per tab) is about 4x stronger than a single Uni-Liver.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
USP Labs REM R3G has been doing something very positive for both myself and my gf over the past month. I take 4 caps at night, and will say that I wake up in a bigger puddle of sweat than when I was on 4 ius of HgH not too long ago...no bull****. Quality of sleep is greatly improved and we have both leaned out significantly. This product also knocks me on my ass pretty quickly. It will be a staple from now on....

I'm bumping this quote, missed it in my painkiller daze - thanx max

Work

Awards
I used both the liver tabs and the growth hormone product from Beverly. In fact if I look in my cupboard I may still have some growth hormone tabs left, if you were here I'd give them to you.
Actually I thought Uniliver tabs were better, and their growth hormone tabs did absolutely nothing. If you are looking for a natural GH increase product you might consider IBE.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
well i just ordered 1000 of the beverly intn'l tabs and will be dosing at 33 per day since they said in the write up that up to 100 were used back in the day. plus the rest of my stack. you guys won't believe it. oh yeah, plus i ordered pght also. i'm seeing what i can do natty. spent $500 on supps, but i can afford it and i've got too much time to dedicate to myself. i'm gonna post a before/after and log as well, so standby mofo's.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good deal, I used GH Factor for a month. I wasn't working out due to my injury. How it effects body composition I have no idea.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
the Beverly Formula is very basic.. They point to the ratios between Arginine and whatever else is being the correct ones.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
CEDeoudes59, come talk to me in a couple months. ;)

Until then, you could try double dosing I FORCE Secretagain...fairly cheap.

I like dat Alpha-GPC.