6-Methyluracil

scotsdale

Awards
hi i just went and got Cell Fuel which is by ErgoPharm. It is a similar product to purple k being a creatine ethyl ester but it also contains 6-Methyluracil. Aparently its a new anabolic secret? Is this just a gimic or does it do what it says my increasing muscle.
steve

akp2004

Awards
hi i just went and got Cell Fuel which is by ErgoPharm. It is a similar product to purple k being a creatine ethyl ester but it also contains 6-Methyluracil. Aparently its a new anabolic secret? Is this just a gimic or does it do what it says my increasing muscle.
steve
Cellfuel sounds like mixing something that increases protein synthesis with something that increases anaerobic performance. If it works, it is similar to why someone would buy Anagen + CEE.

Re: Methyuracil, it's not new, just not a mainsream supp. For example, in the late 1980's a Norcal company called Atletika had methyluracil.

Back then it was called Metacil - marketed under the same benefits - increased protein synthesis.

(Dating myself)... They also sold some cool supps such as as Rangicrin, Mumie, ECDY, etc... They were all "eastern bloc" soviet supplements.... God dam, I still remember their postworkout drink called, "Aminofit" - it was hydrolysate based protein. It was the most bitter, raw, nasty ass tasting stuff I've ever tasted in my life.

RE: Cellfuel... increase your protein if you need to, to get it to more like 1.5-2g per lb of LBM.

PA does his homework and there seems to be some interesting things WRT to the methyluracil as well as the Phospocreatinine in this product. Please report back in the review section, esp if you can compare to taking CMono or CEE, or a similar priced ($25) creatine style supp.

Good luck

Last edited:

Bigfishy

Awards
I bought bulk MU-6 and PCN (ingredients in cellfuel) and I triple dosed them as PA suggested on his forum as an optimum dose. I took this along with 6g CEE and was totally unimpressed. I could not feel anything over and above the normal results from CEE. That being said I only tried the product for about 15 days... maybe it needed more time? I may give it another go with the leftovers sometime soon but for right now I would say it's not worth the time or money... go for Omega Thunder... or Sizeon if you need an expensive innovative creatine product.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I dont think 6-mu or rpc are meant to be supps that you "feel" like gms or an no product Ibelieve it is meant to be more of a steady improvement in gains that you dont really feel much like x-factor...and 15days c'mon man. You dont "feel" a chicken breast making you grow..but it does and it does better than any supp out there. to really see a supp like 6-mu working the way it is touted to youd have to be an experienced lifter that has tracked your gains over a long perioed of time (at least 3 months) and compare that to 3 months with 6-mu (all factors being equal i.e. caloric intake etc.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Supplements 9