Gaspari's Thyrotabs

1. Registered User
    Answers

Gaspari's Thyrotabs

This is a relatively new Thyroid stimulating compound (aka T2 which is similar to the previous compound T3 which had undesireable side affects) that is proven to increase metabolism and burn lipids (fat) without the typical loss of muscle tissue. I would suggest caution when one begins to stimulate an active, normal thyroid gland. Do not exceed recommended doses. Four weeks on, four weeks off...NO exceptions (thyrotoxicosis is not something you want to mess with)! also known as: 3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine or simply as T2.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by creolemuscle
    This is a relatively new Thyroid stimulating compound (aka T2 which is similar to the previous compound T3 which had undesireable side affects) that is proven to increase metabolism and burn lipids (fat) without the typical loss of muscle tissue. I would suggest caution when one begins to stimulate an active, normal thyroid gland. Do not exceed recommended doses. Four weeks on, four weeks off...NO exceptions (thyrotoxicosis is not something you want to mess with)! also known as: 3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine or simply as T2.
    You condone the actions of Gaspari? I'd be willing to try it, but not from them..there to pricey and I would not buy it for the price out there.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

no. i definitely dont. i think use of this product is extremely risky.i think you should have thorough knowledge of this kind of supplement before even thinking about using it.
    •   

4. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Sorry bout'cha.... think you got the wrong chemical formula there my man............

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs (Miscellaneous Products)
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 09:13 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 01:57 AM
  3. Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs Usage Warning
    By TooPowerful4u in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 01:40 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 10:59 AM
  5. Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs....