Gaspari's Thyrotabs

creolemuscle

Awards
This is a relatively new Thyroid stimulating compound (aka T2 which is similar to the previous compound T3 which had undesireable side affects) that is proven to increase metabolism and burn lipids (fat) without the typical loss of muscle tissue. I would suggest caution when one begins to stimulate an active, normal thyroid gland. Do not exceed recommended doses. Four weeks on, four weeks off...NO exceptions (thyrotoxicosis is not something you want to mess with)! also known as: 3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine or simply as T2.:head:

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
This is a relatively new Thyroid stimulating compound (aka T2 which is similar to the previous compound T3 which had undesireable side affects) that is proven to increase metabolism and burn lipids (fat) without the typical loss of muscle tissue. I would suggest caution when one begins to stimulate an active, normal thyroid gland. Do not exceed recommended doses. Four weeks on, four weeks off...NO exceptions (thyrotoxicosis is not something you want to mess with)! also known as: 3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine or simply as T2.:head:
You condone the actions of Gaspari? I'd be willing to try it, but not from them..there to pricey and I would not buy it for the price out there.

creolemuscle

Awards
no. i definitely dont. i think use of this product is extremely risky.i think you should have thorough knowledge of this kind of supplement before even thinking about using it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bout'cha.... think you got the wrong chemical formula there my man............