- 05-31-2006, 09:02 PM
This is a relatively new Thyroid stimulating compound (aka T2 which is similar to the previous compound T3 which had undesireable side affects) that is proven to increase metabolism and burn lipids (fat) without the typical loss of muscle tissue. I would suggest caution when one begins to stimulate an active, normal thyroid gland. Do not exceed recommended doses. Four weeks on, four weeks off...NO exceptions (thyrotoxicosis is not something you want to mess with)! also known as: 3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine or simply as T2.
- 06-01-2006, 06:13 PM
- 5'10" 207 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by creolemuscle
- 06-01-2006, 08:19 PM
no. i definitely dont. i think use of this product is extremely risky.i think you should have thorough knowledge of this kind of supplement before even thinking about using it.
06-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Sorry bout'cha.... think you got the wrong chemical formula there my man............
Similar Forum Threads
- By flightposite in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2011, 11:13 PM
- By Beau in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:57 AM
- By TooPowerful4u in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-29-2006, 03:40 PM
- By liftWV in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2006, 12:59 PM
- By andotony in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 05-25-2006, 05:27 PM