WHY CREATINE DOESN'T WORK! (for some people)

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I have heard and I have read some where, that creatine doesn't work for some people (such as myself). These people are called "non-responders." I'm not exactly sure, correct me if I am wrong, but I think that it was stated that people who are slow-twitch muscle fiber dominant were less responsive to the creatine supplementation. I personally have tried to use it for years and it has never done anything for me but give me diarrhea and cramps. I've tried the loading phase stuff and that doesn't help. I've tried Mono, Micro and NO-Xplode (CEM3).

I have also read that like most supplments, most of the creatine you consume is destroyed by stomach acid.

I was wondering out of curiousity and insanity, LOL, if someone would be able to safely and effectively "free base" creatine? Would injecting creatine be more effective for those who unresponsive and those who are? Or if injecting liquid creatine be effective? :icon_lol: :think:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im sure it would be effective, but that doesn't mean it is to be done.

Also, if your not "holding" the creatine anyways, injecting it wouldnt make a difference. You said you have loaded, so you have used much higher doses that may compensate for any breakdown in the stomach. So, from that point, stomach aside, it would be the same thing basicly as injecting.
If it hasn't "worked" then, it shouldnt work now.

Are you only refering to Mono- tried CEE ?
increase your water intake with dosage?..

I dont doubt the importance of creatine- I have gone years without using it, so it isnt a necessity. If it doesnt do it for ya, don't worry about it.

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
Yeah I'm like flossy except I tried it a few times, and never noticed any real difference. I still got big anyways and i agree, you don't really need it but if it works for ya..thumbs up..if it don't you got less supplements to buy so save your money for somethin else. :)

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Creatine, in any form, has never worked for me, and I think its largely do to diet and my genetics.

I don't use any NO type supplements, simply because I do not need them. I naturally always get large whole body pumps from any type of physical work I do.

Also I don't drink protein powders, I eat very large amounts of red and white meats everyday. (200+grams protein, from red/white meat)

So I'm thinking genetically and diet-wise, I am always topped out and saturated in creatine.

Atleast this is the only reason I can imagine why creatine does not work for me, could be something entirely different.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Non-responders generally have creatine saturation before using any creatine product. It really does boil down to your diet; if you eat lots of meat, then there is really not a huge need to supplement with creatine.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I noticed some better indurrence, maybe some strength,.. but I never gained any real muscle tissue that I could tell with it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some people need to remember that creatine is just a supplement, not a magic pill.

Not saying this is the case, but some people seem to think Creatine is like AAS.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sure, just put some Cell-Tech on a spoon and put it over a candle. When it melts down real good, just suck it into a syringe and inject it into your arm.
:toofunny:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well if your brave................Ive heard that things taken anal go straight to the blood stream..........ahhhh but I wouldnt do it :rant:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if your brave................Ive heard that things taken anal go straight to the blood stream..........ahhhh but I wouldnt do it :rant:
I had a friend that put that dirty lil drug that makes you dance like prick (ecstacy) right in his pooper. He was high for a whole day! Anywhoo, if you are already saturated through red-meat intake, I don't think it will do much for you. However, with all 'non-responders' I think the biggest culprit is poor diet and poor training. At least in my experience most of the time an individual says "this product sucks" (if it is a good product) it's because their diet sucks.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't this be in the adult forum?

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
It has nothing to do with my training or diet. I've used CEE (No-Xplode). I do not believe creatine is anything like AAS but everyone seems to like their creatine because of the big difference it has on them. For me it's like a waste of time. I'm never going to buy a creatine supplement again. After experimenting with it for years, I dont think there is any reason to go further. Cell tech = sugar(dextrose) + creatine

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has nothing to do with my training or diet. I've used CEE (No-Xplode). I do not believe creatine is anything like anabolic steroids but everyone seems to like their creatine because of the big difference it has on them. For me it's like a waste of time. I'm never going to buy a creatine supplement again. After experimenting with it for years, I dont think there is any reason to go further. Cell tech = sugar(dextrose) + creatine
Wasn't singling you out dude. Just generalizing.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its always wprked for me. The first time i did it i gained 10 lbs and my stength went up. I got compliments at the gym . Everyone said how much bigger ive gotten(i was 175 and hoit 185 in two weeks. previously ive been trainign and it took a year or so to gain 10-15 lbs. so yeah its worked for me.

everytime i take it i noitice increased endurance, weight gain, and strength gains. Ive only done creatine mono

i plan on trying the CEE comign up in the next week

zack58

Awards
if u inject it obviously be careful, i wouldnt really try it though unless it was proven to work in a lab of somesort, if it works though let me know