Looking for good cutting supplements

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Looking for good cutting supplements

Hey, I am going to be on a cutting cycle for about the next three months (once the Fall semester starts up in August, I'll then start a bulking cycle since I've never done one before). My training has basically been just staying at maintenance, but I would like to cut some now, since my diet is good, and it's Summer time.

I am 5'10", about 175 pounds, estimating probably 15-16% bodyfat, but would like to get an accurate reading in the next two weeks or so. I would like to get down to 10% or so by the end of Summer. I have my diet in check, and I believe my training is in check too.

Can anyone recommend any good supplements to take that would be good for a cutting cycle?

As of now, I just use whey protein and dextrose in my post-workout shake, and I'll start using creatine once I start lifting again (I pulled a muscle in my back last week, and the damn thing still hasn't healed yet). Anything else I should take to help speed up the process of shedding fat?

Thanks.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AM84
    Hey, I am going to be on a cutting cycle for about the next three months (once the Fall semester starts up in August, I'll then start a bulking cycle since I've never done one before). My training has basically been just staying at maintenance, but I would like to cut some now, since my diet is good, and it's Summer time.

I am 5'10", about 175 pounds, estimating probably 15-16% bodyfat, but would like to get an accurate reading in the next two weeks or so. I would like to get down to 10% or so by the end of Summer. I have my diet in check, and I believe my training is in check too.

Can anyone recommend any good supplements to take that would be good for a cutting cycle?

As of now, I just use whey protein and dextrose in my post-workout shake, and I'll start using creatine once I start lifting again (I pulled a muscle in my back last week, and the damn thing still hasn't healed yet). Anything else I should take to help speed up the process of shedding fat?

Thanks.
    Stick with a stack of GXR, Sesamin, and a TTA product(Melting Point, Lipid FX, etc.)

Similar Forum Threads

1. looking for good stacking supplements
    By rgfreely in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:11 AM
  2. Athlete looking for good supplement regimen
    By travlax1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 03:39 PM
  3. looking for good source of casein.
    By phaledax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 03:31 PM
  4. M5AA, is it a good cutting supplement?
    By tommy36p in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 07:26 PM
  5. Looking for a "reward supplement"
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 04:38 PM