Looking for good cutting supplements

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I am going to be on a cutting cycle for about the next three months (once the Fall semester starts up in August, I'll then start a bulking cycle since I've never done one before). My training has basically been just staying at maintenance, but I would like to cut some now, since my diet is good, and it's Summer time.

I am 5'10", about 175 pounds, estimating probably 15-16% bodyfat, but would like to get an accurate reading in the next two weeks or so. I would like to get down to 10% or so by the end of Summer. I have my diet in check, and I believe my training is in check too.

Can anyone recommend any good supplements to take that would be good for a cutting cycle?

As of now, I just use whey protein and dextrose in my post-workout shake, and I'll start using creatine once I start lifting again (I pulled a muscle in my back last week, and the damn thing still hasn't healed yet). Anything else I should take to help speed up the process of shedding fat?

Thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey, I am going to be on a cutting cycle for about the next three months (once the Fall semester starts up in August, I'll then start a bulking cycle since I've never done one before). My training has basically been just staying at maintenance, but I would like to cut some now, since my diet is good, and it's Summer time.

I am 5'10", about 175 pounds, estimating probably 15-16% bodyfat, but would like to get an accurate reading in the next two weeks or so. I would like to get down to 10% or so by the end of Summer. I have my diet in check, and I believe my training is in check too.

Can anyone recommend any good supplements to take that would be good for a cutting cycle?

As of now, I just use whey protein and dextrose in my post-workout shake, and I'll start using creatine once I start lifting again (I pulled a muscle in my back last week, and the damn thing still hasn't healed yet). Anything else I should take to help speed up the process of shedding fat?

Thanks.
Stick with a stack of GXR, Sesamin, and a TTA product(Melting Point, Lipid FX, etc.)