rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Lets see what I have here:

25g of DHEA
Enough Basic Cuts and Ephedrine to supply an Army
Tons of RXT
and some Pmax comming (mabye)

I was thinking of doing a cut...I'm at around 24% BF...(best friend died...missed the gym for like 2 months. Also ate/drank everything in sight lol.)

Now I was thinking of running dhea at like 300mg/day with RXT and Basic Cuts...

My Question was how much RXT to use...I know 75 is way too much for my joints, do yall think 50 would work or can I even get by with 25?

Thanks

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Do you suffer from low test levels? Your pretty young, and I dont think you would really need the DHEA or the RXT. Especially consdering you havent hit the gym in awhile, you should be able to shed some fat pretty easily. I understand that you probably have this stuff just lying around, but I really dont think its necessary. Also, if you do decide to run the RXT, people have been experiencing a loss of libido, so just an FYI on that.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info...

I mainly want to take the DHEA for the sense of well being others have stated. The slightly raised test and minimal fatloss effects are just a bonus I suppose. As for the libido issues, I know that all too well lol.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would wait to take all that stuff until you get back in the swing of things at the gym. Idunk is right some people lose their libido not all but some! I might be wrong about this but 300mg of DHEA seems high, 200? I took 75mg of rxt for a week and had no problems.

Or you could just eat right :head:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'd save the DHEA for PCT as I felt very nice on PP. I would eat cleanly and then throw the PP in there for lean mass retention. I'd be concerned about BP if you throw the stim in there with the PP. Good luck!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'd save the DHEA for post cycle therapy as I felt very nice on PP. I would eat cleanly and then throw the PP in there for lean mass retention. I'd be concerned about BP if you throw the stim in there with the PP. Good luck!
I agree but I would wait untill you get your bf% down first. Just lifting/cardio and eating right at yout bf will have you droppin lbs left and right.

akp2004

Awards
I'd save the DHEA for post cycle therapy as I felt very nice on PP. I would eat cleanly and then throw the PP in there for lean mass retention. I'd be concerned about BP if you throw the stim in there with the PP. Good luck!

Rampage - I'm sorry about your friend.

The ECA/Basic Cuts would be my main recommendation.

If you've just been drinking alot on a 2 month stretch - I'd avoid any of the new steroid/Ph's for a while.

I'd say hold off on RXT until you're needing true AI activity. I would not want my joints hurting and low libido when I'm coming off a layoff -- you want to have working out feel as great as possible, and get horny to reinforce why you're getting back in the gym and eating well.

You may be surprised at how fast it can come off, if you avoid alcohol and eating clean now.

For me, when I come off a layoff - adding basic creatine can help me feel a little more in shape, faster.

If you have the budget - adding something like BCAA's + Citrulline (as in Scivation's Xtend or Crowler's product), is a GREAT addition on a cut to increase work capacity and reduce catabolism during workouts

The other supp I'd use would be tyrosine, alcar, green tea especially if your cut goes awhile. To balance out taking all the stims.

Good luck

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
cool....I was just thinking aloud mainly. I've never been at this bf % and it just kinda freaked me out. Stick with the plan...I know. and btw: I'm abstaining from alcohol for awhile I have a feeling...

So for now its just gonna be BCE stack preworkout, A multi and extra vitamin C. I may well look into the BCAA's as I've been hearing nothing but good things about them.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ramp,
I tried BC + 25 mgs. E. It worked very well. In my mind, BC can replace C in the EC stack (it really surpasses C only).

I'd try 2 caps of BC with 25 mgs. E pre-WO.

Robbie says that 3 caps of BC is awesome - but I haven't tried that myself.

BC also stacks well with green tea. I've tried that combo too.
You might try that first thing in the AM.

I feel comfortable recommending BC starting NOW for your cut. It's really a good little supp at a great value.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ramp,
I tried BC + 25 mgs. E. It worked very well. In my mind, BC can replace C in the EC stack (it really surpasses C only).

I'd try 2 caps of BC with 25 mgs. E pre-WO.

Robbie says that 3 caps of BC is awesome - but I haven't tried that myself.

BC also stacks well with green tea. I've tried that combo too.
You might try that first thing in the AM.

I feel comfortable recommending BC starting NOW for your cut. It's really a good little supp at a great value.
BC really turns the heat up. I sweat up little pools...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey rampage I hear you when my nephew was killed i drank and hate for almost a year blew up to about 23% i started working out again 6 months ago and now am down to high 12% and still cutting. You body will have alot of muscle memory just start at slow get your diet in check and workout for a couple of months before jumping on something right away diet and cardio are going to be your best friends right now. If anything go with the Eph if you need some energy to get you back in the gym

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya bro...I've resolved to get my life back in order...it was hell (especially during finals/graduation time), but I've had alot of support.