Too many stims?

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Hey guys.

I've been doing searches on these forums for a while to see what works for you guys. I was interested in putting together my own pre-workout stack so I just got my order of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0, Ephedrine HCL and Alcar powder. I was planning on taking all of this at once about 30 mins pre-workout. My first question is: can I open the Venom cap, mix it with the alcar powder and add to crystal light as a drink? Will this make it work faster (I can't do it with the ephedrine b/c they are soft gels)? Also, will anything in the Venom interfere with the other stuff that I am taking? Third, keep in mind that I'm going to be doing cardio with this stuff... should I tone it down a bit? Will I have a heart attack? Keep in mind that I am a 5'4", 120lb female, but that my tolerance is up there. I am used to drinking something like adenergy or ready4war plus 5ml Clenbutrx pre-workout. And that's even before my HI interval training. Just wanted some input, thanks in advance.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I've been doing searches on these forums for a while to see what works for you guys. I was interested in putting together my own pre-workout stack so I just got my order of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0, Ephedrine HCL and Alcar powder. I was planning on taking all of this at once about 30 mins pre-workout. My first question is: can I open the Venom cap, mix it with the alcar powder and add to crystal light as a drink? Will this make it work faster (I can't do it with the ephedrine b/c they are soft gels)? Also, will anything in the Venom interfere with the other stuff that I am taking? Third, keep in mind that I'm going to be doing cardio with this stuff... should I tone it down a bit? Will I have a heart attack? Keep in mind that I am a 5'4", 120lb female, but that my tolerance is up there. I am used to drinking something like adenergy or ready4war plus 5ml Clenbutrx pre-workout. And that's even before my HI interval training. Just wanted some input, thanks in advance.
Personally, I think you need to tone it down. It's hard to tell though because everyone is going to react differently. For example, if i take an ECA i'm up for 2 days, while my girlfriend can take some and fall asleep an hour later yet I outweigh her by 60-70lbs. You know your body better than anyone who can read your posts and give you an answer. My advice is that if your tolerance is really high, consider coming off the ephedra foor a while and use the venom.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From personal experience use the ephedra and venom as alternating stims. Both together are overkill.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Jayhawkk, however, the ALCAR can always be aided. ALCAR has benefits beyond focus and energy. It also has great fatty acid oxidation benefits.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Try them one at a time to get a handle on how these stimulants work in your body. Once you're comfortable with this, I guess you could combine them if you feel it necessary (I'm always wary of mixing stims because sometimes they have a synergistic effect).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Venom is some strong sh*t.

It ain't to be messed with.

If I combined ephedrine with 1 cap of venom - I'm pretty sure I'd be up for about 8 years.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the most pleasant stim i've ever used. You stay awake with no feeling of being tired but unable to sleep. If that makes any sense.

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Thanks so much for all your input. I've decided to start by alternating the ECA with the Venom. But the Venom has the R-ALA that is good with the Alcar, so should I take the ALcar anyways with Ephedra/caffiene, or only when I'm stacking it with venom?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whole time as far as I know. That's how I use em but people like LakeMounted, yeahright and others have a more technical, how it really works, approach. I'm sure they'd be happy to anseer your question and if they don't reply soon I would PM them and ask them.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much for all your input. I've decided to start by alternating the ECA with the Venom. But the Venom has the R-ALA that is good with the Alcar, so should I take the ALcar anyways with Ephedra/caffiene, or only when I'm stacking it with venom?
Venom doesn't have R-ALA in it.

At least it didn't when I had a sample pack of it 4 or so months ago...

ALA/ALCAR/Green Tea work awesome together. You can take those all the time. Just make sure you get D-biotin (a B vitamin) to take with the ALA (as it depletes biotin in the body).

R-ALA is best taken in salt form. Usually K-R-ALA.
But I did see a new version - Na-R-ALA...but no board sponsors have it.

You can get the ALA/ALCAR/GT from CustomNutritionWarehouse for sure and maybe Nutraplanet. If you go with Custom's brand - you'll save a ton of money.
Oh, and get the capped GT - it's not too pleasant as a powder (or you can just brew your own).

Good luck! Keep us posted on the results!

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Venom doesn't have R-ALA in it.

At least it didn't when I had a sample pack of it 4 or so months ago...
Here is what my bottle says:

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 200mcg

Unique Proprietary Matrix: 400 mg
Cocamine 3.9 (cocoa extract), Gurana Extract (99% xanthines), Hoodia gordonii, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, 5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan, Guggul Extract (2.5 % Guggulsterones), Rhodiola rosa root extract, Tyrosine Ethyle Ester, Propionyl-Carnitine Ethyl Estaer, Vitaberine (thiamine trisulfide), Red Pepper Extract (capsiate)

And here is what the website on bodybuilding.com said:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

Unique Proprietary Matrix: 300mg
Cocoamine, Guarana extracts, Hoodia gordonii, 5-HTP, ALA Vitaberine (thiamine trisulfide analog), B-12 (as cyanocobalamin), Guggul Extracts (2.5% Guggulsterones),Rhodiola rosea root extract, Capsiate

So my question is... did they change the formula?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they did change it.

I had a sample of the original stuff - which was just venom. Now they have this 3.0 version. Which apparently does have ALA.

Whatever you have is right (I guess...).

Anyway - what in God's name are you doing buying from BN and not Island or Nutraplanet or Custom???

Hmmm - I smell a ban coming on?? :whip:
;)

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Yeah, they did change it.

I had a sample of the original stuff - which was just venom. Now they have this 3.0 version. Which apparently does have ALA.

Whatever you have is right (I guess...).

Anyway - what in God's name are you doing buying from BN and not Island or Nutraplanet or Custom???

Hmmm - I smell a ban coming on?? :whip:
;)
I'm confused... what's wrong w/ BN, and why am I going to be banned?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well if you are cutting, I wouldnt do all these stims at once, cause when you hit a plateu what will you turn too? thats right youll be living on the treadmill :)

Id start one a a time and see how you react to them and add accordingly.

I only take alcar when i feel like a worn boot :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm kidding hun.

We just like to support our sponsors around here - BN isn't one of them.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about Jmh, his flirting ability is on par with a 10 year old. If this was in person he'd prob throw sand at you. :lol:

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
I would not advise anyone to stack any other stim with Venom. It is powerful sh!t. Perhaps try by itself for awhile. I also believe we state this on the label. Just trying to be some words of wisdom for my favorite board :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I agree Raven.

I think she was planning on cycling it with EC, so as not having to take Venom everyday (the original seemed to effect me for like 36 hours or so).