coleus forskohili (Forslean)

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone been using this product and seen some pretty amazing body recomp effects?

I've been taking USP's cAMPhibolic for the past month, at 6 pills/day, and I have to say "WOW." I haven't changed my diet or exercise routines in the past month all that much. But there's something about this product that I think is attributable to the either the Forskolin or the Bocopa (but I lean towards the Forskolin...)

I'm just astounded at the effects..... I look leaner and actually have lost my lower abdominal fat, now achieving an actual "flat" stomach and an nice 8-pack to boot.... I look better than I ever have, even while "On."

Crazy...:bb2:

Markio

Markio

Awards
Have you been eating at maintenance/trying to cut? I have been taking 6 a day too for about 2/3 weeks, eating at maintenance. Haven't seen massive changes but I wouldn't expect to all things considerd. In a few weeks I will drop the calories a bit and see what this stuff can really do for me :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I hope it works that good for me, I just started on 100 mg this week, also taken with Venom hyperdrive and additional green tea extract

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Have you been eating at maintenance/trying to cut? I have been taking 6 a day too for about 2/3 weeks, eating at maintenance. Haven't seen massive changes but I wouldn't expect to all things considerd. In a few weeks I will drop the calories a bit and see what this stuff can really do for me :)

I have been eating at maintenance. I am trying to lean up nicely before I start an 8-weeker in about 2 weeks, for the 8 weeks leading up to my wedding. Gotta look good on the beach for my girl... have to make her a little jealous to keep that spark alive :) This stuff has JACKED my metabolism. What usually keeps me sufficed during the day, now I am constantly having my stomach growl!! Something in this product is working for me.....

size

Awards
  • Established
I like it but it gives me some GI issues. For me, the effects are subtle but worthwhile.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I had high hopes for this one but after afew tries it just makes me feel]sick[*]:frustrate

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking this (but from a non-boardsponsor brand that I got cheap off Ebay) and I'm not noticing anything specific.....but then again I'm on a number of other supplements currently which are much stronger and would probably mask any effect I was experiencing.

PROD1GY

Banned
Awards
cAMP is just Forslean. I am using bulk powder and am getting stretch marks on my arms/chest, fat is going away but getting stored in my tummy

rockstar6181

Awards
TTA would be perfect to stack with forslean to avoid the problems mentioned above.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Getting stretch marks is an interesting side... but are you sure it's related to the Forslean? I mean, testosterone will inhibit collagen formation. My first (and nastiest) stretch marks came the first time I used Test..... I can't see cAMP having some type of effect on collagen synthesis... perhaps there is a pubmed study somewhere about it... would be an interesting find for sure.

PROD1GY

Banned
Awards
Getting stretch marks is an interesting side... but are you sure it's related to the Forslean? I mean, testosterone will inhibit collagen formation. My first (and nastiest) stretch marks came the first time I used Test..... I can't see cAMP having some type of effect on collagen synthesis... perhaps there is a pubmed study somewhere about it... would be an interesting find for sure.
Pretty wierd. I got crazy stretchmarks and I guess that was it.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Check out Burn3d by Omega. I have to say I love the product but coleus forskohili has done nothing for me. 250mg ed for 6 weeks and then took a break feeling much disapointment.

TTA would be perfect to stack with forslean to avoid the problems mentioned above.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love cAMP. I'm on my second bottle. I'll be adding REM to it at nights, I can't wait to see how that goes!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
cAMP is just Forslean. I am using bulk powder and am getting stretch marks on my arms/chest, fat is going away but getting stored in my tummy
try some of the oral or dermal collagen products or a 95-99%mucuna mox in...
that worked for my strectch marks when I cut (the mucuna) took about two weeks to see effects

blind12

blind12

Awards
cAMP is just Forslean. I am using bulk powder and am getting stretch marks on my arms/chest
Forskolin might actually improve, not degrade elasticity. The study does not refer to skin but joints, but I am too lazy to search further:

Inhibition of synoviocyte collagenase gene expression by adenosine receptor stimulation

"...and a direct adenylate cyclase activator (forskolin) also suppressed collagenase gene expression..."

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/112212441/ABSTRACT

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
I felt great on bulk C.F. powder, the only problem was itchy, and tender nips around the second week of use. This probably doesn't occur in many individuals but if cAMP increases all hormones in the body, then it is possible for an increase in estrogen.

blind12

blind12

Awards
I measured my hormones while on forskolin, estradiol was below the regular analysis threshold.

I will do a high-sensitivity analysis soon.

DRSPEDO

DRSPEDO

Awards
does ANYONE else have GI problems with this stuff???

simethicone doesn't really work, help if you have any ideas.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
forslean gives me gas too man. I went from 6 caps for 10 days and lowered it to 4 afterwards. Really nice leaning effect. Gas can be attributed to your diet in general. Bulking or protein for that matter can mean some heavy farts. How bad is the GI discomfort?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drive has Forslean in it and I can definetly notice the fat burning effects. You sweat more on it for sure.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drive has Forslean in it and I can definetly notice the fat burning effects. You sweat more on it for sure.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
What's a good dose for the 20% bulk powder? I'm thinking 100mgx3 a day?
I guess spreading them out might help with GI issues?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and ramping up from lower dose over a few days. it seems to generally be more of a body getting used to it issue.

DRSPEDO

DRSPEDO

Awards
I ramped it up at about 6 this morning to 5 caps... let's see how this works out, hopefully I don't blow a gut.

Gonna just do it straight today then try some simethicone and metamucil tomorrow, i'll let you know!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's an ideal dose for the leaning effects, some have hypothesized that going higher and mega dosing ala 1000mg/day would attribute some nice anabolic effects. Would be nice if a threshold was known though.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ramped it up at about 6 this morning to 5 caps... let's see how this works out, hopefully I don't blow a gut.

Gonna just do it straight today then try some simethicone and metamucil tomorrow, i'll let you know!
The resulting GI problems with forkskolii comes from it's smooth muscle relaxant effects(it's a member of the ment family after all). Taking a fiber laxative may worsen the condition.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... That explains a lot! I've been taking forslean for little over a month now. I was wondering why I wake up in a totally soaked bed every morning. While it's only like 60-65 degrees in my room at night.

Great stuff though!

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
where did you find a bulk powder of this? i searched NP and couldnt find it...maybe i didnt search right or something?

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
a little bumpin'..

does anyone have anymore reviews on forskholii, i'm thinking of getting some.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Impressive resurrection skills.............. :)

Osiris13

Awards
You have to take it before eating like 30 to 45 min. (Forslean)

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
I saw amazing vascularity in my arms after using C-Bolic for just 1.5 weeks!
This product is great. Forskolin is most potent In C-Bolic, only 1 cap twice daily!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin might actually improve, not degrade elasticity. The study does not refer to skin but joints, but I am too lazy to search further:

Inhibition of synoviocyte collagenase gene expression by adenosine receptor stimulation

"...and a direct adenylate cyclase activator (forskolin) also suppressed collagenase gene expression..."

Are you saying that forskolin could have a negative impact on joints, or that Test can?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you saying that forskolin could have a negative impact on joints, or that Test can?
In my experience, u should probably be more worried about GI issues than joints. But for those who can "stomach" it (hilarious pun intended :D ), the results are pretty darn fast with forslean. It's a great ingredient IMO

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

Oh, I actually read your article, and now I know what you really meant. Nevermind.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

So are you saying that if I take this on a weight gaining diet, I would end up with more of a gut?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got about 6 months of forslean for free. pretty excited to try it. A friend of mine is a professor and he did a research study on this and his results were pretty awesome.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
just got about 6 months of forslean for free. pretty excited to try it. A friend of mine is a professor and he did a research study on this and his results were pretty awesome.
what brand did you get ?

Cheers

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forslean straight from the actual manufacturer

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
1fast400 has it in bulk

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tell us a little about the study

if it didn't get published, try to post up a make shift abstract :cheers:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i got lots of campbolic lying around and some bolic from usplabs

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Does it need to be cycled, and if so, is there anything bad that happens when you cycle off?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing bad when you stop taking it. As far as cycling....I have heard you dont but most supplements usually perform best when you take breaks from them.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just use the bulk powder. I like to use a high dose of the active (100-125mg) and it's much more feasible to run it this way.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I read the study and looks interesting, but those people were obese, bodybuilders, has anyone ever had bloodwork done or saliva results for test levels ising this...?

Rodja describe your exerience using the bulk powder

edit:
I meant they are were not bodybuilders