Best "natural" Supp Ever Made...

  1. New Member
    memo007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    20%

    Best "natural" Supp Ever Made...


    Is VIDER's metaform hyperdrive 360 grape flavor..
    I don't know what they did or what they put.. cuz it made me gain 25 pounds of pure muscle and no fat at all.. bench went about 85 pounds and all this in a month... Unfortunately its been discontinued it was a post workout formula so if anyone knows a similar supplement i would love to get it....
    the supplement facts (as much as i remember)
    Calories 360
    fat 0.5g
    Carbohydrates (g) 70
    Sugar (g) 40
    Protein 16
    Calcium 37
    Phosphorus (mg) 60
    Magnesium (mg) 100
    Potassium (mg) 200
    Creatine 5 gm
    Glutamine Peptides 10 gm
    Taurine 1 gm

  2. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    900
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    84.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by memo007
    Is VIDER's metaform hyperdrive 360 grape flavor..
    I dont know what they did or what they put.. but i swear its BETTER then most REAL roids why? cuz it made me gain 25 pounds of pure muscle and no fat at all.. bench went about 85 pounds and all this in a month... Unfortunatly its been discontinued it was a post workout formula so if anyone knows a similar supplament i would love to get it....
    the supplament facts (as much as i rememeber)

    Calories 360
    fat 0.5g
    Carbohydrates (g) 70
    Sugar (g) 40
    Protein 16
    Calcium 37
    Phosphorus (mg) 60
    Magnesium (mg) 100
    Potassium (mg) 200
    Creatine 5 gm
    Glutamine Peptides 10 gm

  3. New Member
    memo007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    20%

    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This isn't BB.com.
  5. Registered User
    gresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    205
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    58.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by memo007
    Is VIDER's metaform hyperdrive 360 grape flavor..
    I dont know what they did or what they put.. but i swear its BETTER then most REAL roids why? cuz it made me gain 25 pounds of pure muscle and no fat at all.. bench went about 85 pounds and all this in a month... Unfortunatly its been discontinued it was a post workout formula so if anyone knows a similar supplament i would love to get it....
    the supplament facts (as much as i rememeber)

    Calories 360
    fat 0.5g
    Carbohydrates (g) 70
    Sugar (g) 40
    Protein 16
    Calcium 37
    Phosphorus (mg) 60
    Magnesium (mg) 100
    Potassium (mg) 200
    Creatine 5 gm
    Glutamine Peptides 10 gm
    That's a blast from the past. I took some quite a few years ago, but eventually dropped it because of the high carbs/sugar. The only supps I can think of off hand that are similar are San's Myodrive, Myogenix Aftershock, or Twinlab Creatine Nitrate.
  6. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8454
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It was a decent creatine product, I used it back in the day. Just grab some creatine and throw in some malto and you'll have your "BETTER then most REAL roids" stack again. I think if you gained that much off the product either you were a beginner or your PWO diet was really messed up. Post it up if you want tips on that.
  7. Board Supporter
    Nitrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Power
    802
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    11.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

  8. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    30 pounds of pure muscle in one month huh? Better be careful man this may get the FDA to start looking into it if they hear that
  9. Registered User
    rocketscientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%

    Damn, can I still get it online somewhere or has it been banned?
  10. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by memo007
    I don't know what they did or what they put.. cuz it made me gain 25 pounds of pure muscle and no fat at all.. bench went about 85 pounds and all this in a month...
    Its not hard to gain 25lbs when you weigh 100lbs to start and increase your bench by 85 when you start out only benching 45.
  11. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by rocketscientist
    Damn, can I still get it online somewhere or has it been banned?

    I think the Feds went to every GNC and made sure they didn't sell it because of its potency.
  12. New Member
    5KnuckleShuffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    48.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    This isn't BB.com.
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Not sure what you guys are laughing about. I went from benching the 15lbs Pink DB's 8 times, to maxing out on the 30lbs Canary Yellow one's...
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4829
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have heard the people and they have COMMMANDED we bring it back.

    I will be taking preorders at $100 each and I will only be gettin one is so HURRY!!!!!!


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Does this require PCT though?
  16. Registered User
    rocketscientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Not sure what you guys are laughing about. I went from benching the 15lbs Pink DB's 8 times, to maxing out on the 30lbs Canary Yellow one's...
    Dang it - Canary Yellow - you're a freakin animal. I can only work myself up to the Powder Blue ones. But wait until I get my shipment from crowler...
  17. Board Supporter
    diamonddave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    839
    Rep Power
    11433
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

    I can hear Amy Shipley's keyboard clackin' away right now. Get ready for this product to be quickly.

    dd
  18. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8454
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    LOL, this thread is so entertaiing. I wonder if the OP was just messing around.
  19. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85509
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    "Memo Gains his next 30 pounds of muscle, using the amazing Fizogen Strap"

  20. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    660
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    "Memo Gains his next 30 pounds of muscle, using the amazing Fizogen Strap"

    Man this is a steal for only $100. But I know Crowler has the BOMB deals, soo..................how bout throwing in one of those Fizogen Straps?!!!! Man I can't even begin to imagine the types of gains this stack would give:bb3: ...
  21. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1077
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    "Memo Gains his next 30 pounds of muscle, using the amazing Fizogen Strap"


  22. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Is this guy really Saluu the Monkey Boy???
  23. New Member
    memo007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    20%

    Naw i wasn't kidding when i said i did go from 178 to around 200 with this S***... bench went from 190 to 275
    This is the manufactures paper on hyperdrive 360
    http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/doc...62/let1479.pdf
    And yea look at google dot com and there is bunch of people looking for similar products. WHY? cause it made them gain 20 PLUS on this stuff with little or no fat withing 3 - 4 weeks .... I dont need nobodies BS i just wanted some suggestions for similar products, I have no time to start senseless threads..
    I am right now on PP cycle and the gains cannot even be compared to hyperdrive... Peace Out ~
  24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Hah!..It's creatine, glutamine, and a high-carb blend. I highly, highly, highly doubt any product, by any manufacturer that doesn't contain some type of anabolic steroid would make ANYBODY "gain 20 PLUS on this stuff with little or no fat withing 3 - 4 weeks". There are so many glaring holes in your post it disgusts me. If you are a product toad, get the **** off this site. We do not need people like you overhyping worthless products. Or, if you are simply just straight b'sing (most likely about your weight and strength) then give it up and be real. I have never, ever, ever seen anybody gain 20+lbs in 3 weeks, maintaining the same BF% on a natural product..Ever.
  25. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8454
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by memo007
    Naw i wasn't kidding when i said i did go from 178 to around 200 with this S***... bench went from 190 to 275
    This is the manufactures paper on hyperdrive 360
    http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/doc...62/let1479.pdf
    And yea look at google dot com and there is bunch of people looking for similar products. WHY? cause it made them gain 20 PLUS on this stuff with little or no fat withing 3 - 4 weeks .... I dont need nobodies BS i just wanted some suggestions for similar products, I have no time to start senseless threads..
    I am right now on PP cycle and the gains cannot even be compared to hyperdrive... Peace Out ~
    Both gresh and I recommended you similar products. Goodluck.
    Let us know if you get a hold of some, we'll look out for you at the Mr. Olympia
  26. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    900
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    84.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by memo007
    Naw i wasn't kidding when i said i did go from 178 to around 200 with this S***... bench went from 190 to 275
    This is the manufactures paper on hyperdrive 360
    http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/doc...62/let1479.pdf
    And yea look at google dot com and there is bunch of people looking for similar products. WHY? cause it made them gain 20 PLUS on this stuff with little or no fat withing 3 - 4 weeks .... I dont need nobodies BS i just wanted some suggestions for similar products, I have no time to start senseless threads..
    I am right now on PP cycle and the gains cannot even be compared to hyperdrive... Peace Out ~
    This thread is hilarious! Geez, didn't know creatine and all that other crap was so good, why didn't I explode when I took stuff like that when I was younger? THere are many products with very similar things in it, most have BETTER things in it such as creatine ethyl ester. You gained 20lbs on creatine but you cant on a steroid, something is deffinetly wrong here, unless they were spiking their mix with something then there is something very wrong with your statement. If this is true, than you must respond better to creatine than anyone one else in the world and might as well just buy all of what was in hyperdrive in bulk and make your own. It should be worth it for another 20lbs gain in 3 weeks.....
  27. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8454
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    This thread is hilarious! Geez, didn't know creatine and all that other crap was so good, why didn't I explode when I took stuff like that when I was younger? THere are many products with very similar things in it, most have BETTER things in it such as creatine ethyl ester. You gained 20lbs on creatine but you cant on a steroid, something is deffinetly wrong here, unless they were spiking their mix with something then there is something very wrong with your statement. If this is true, than you must respond better to creatine than anyone one else in the world and might as well just buy all of what was in hyperdrive in bulk and make your own. It should be worth it for another 20lbs gain in 3 weeks.....
    It has 70g of carbs bro, 40g from sugar. Based off his post, i'm sure you can guess what this guy's diet is like.
  28. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    It has 70g of carbs bro, 40g from sugar. Based off his post, i'm sure you can guess what this guy's diet is like.
    My diet consists of 4 major food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup!!!!
  29. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    900
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    84.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    It has 70g of carbs bro, 40g from sugar. Based off his post, i'm sure you can guess what this guy's diet is like.
    wow....I did not realize that. Makes me think even more that thisis crap...25lbs with no fat gainn....
  30. Board Supporter
    Nitrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Power
    802
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    11.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Imagine the gains if you combined that with a Q-Ray bracelet http://qray.com !
  31. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85509
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Zero Fat?

    Some before and after pics would be sweet... I'd love to see what a guy looks like when he puts on 22 lbs of water weight in 30 days. lol
  32. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2868
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    54.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I get all my carbs from pixey sticks, they are a great mass builder.
  33. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2868
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    54.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    For a better product go with Nutrex's Vitargo CGL, you'll need 3 tubs which isn't cheap but 3 tubs will last 8 weeks and you won't be sorry, strength and size will sky rocket.
  34. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1849
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    CHAPS, just get waxy maize (high molecular weight carb) and add creatine.. boom.. vitargo... you can get it bulk at a special place, and I clued CNW in on it before as well.

    To the original poster, I have something better than that. You can get it at your grocery store..... it's called Beef.
  35. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2868
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    54.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ya i intend on picking up some waxy maize, but thanx for the heads up anyway.
  36. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1849
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    good man.. it's good stuff.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best natural bulking supps?
    By thomassj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 05:31 PM
  2. best weight loss supp ever!!!!! this **** is bananas !
    By grila jujitsu in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 09:58 PM
  3. BEST pre-workout supp EVER!
    By canadian champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 07:53 PM
  4. Absolute "best bang for buck" supps
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 09:35 AM
  5. What's the best M1T and MOHN supp
    By meila in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 10:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in