Jungle warfare Q.

Flenzz

Awards
Hi everybody

I'm planning on using ALRI's Tri lean...I was thinking to stack this with Thyrogen X for extra fat burn effects and for the anti catabolic side.
But now I've researched ALRI's Jungle Warfare quite a bit and it looks damm interesting.
This has made me chance the plan maybe a little bit, I'll still use the TRI lean but maybe I'm dropping the thyrogen x , and add in Jungle warfare for a much stronger anti catabolic maybe even anabolic.

The thing is I'm 20 and a half years old ... basically there should be no problem with the Jungle warfare I think...I mean what drastical changes would my body have in a few extra months.

So now the questions are.
1)Jungle yes or no ( cuz of the age.. )
2)keep in the thyrogen x ?

Greets

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Why are your turning to more advanced supplements? ie: Protein/Creatine are basic.

What are your goals, current stats, full diet with macro breakdown?

Flenzz

Awards
Stats 92 kg @ 13 % ( 1m82 )
Diet : UD2 ;)

goal : sky is the limit :twisted:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Honestly... at 21 years old you should beable to get down to at least 9 or 10% with UD2 alone.

Then add in one or two things to help you. Not 4. When you reach a sticking point then I would add things in.

How long have you been on UD2?

Flenzz

Awards
It will only make me loose fat faster...means shorter dieting period...means more muscle preservation .. no ?
+ the anti catabolic effects from the products and the anabolic of JW

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
if your uusing the tri lean, and dropping the THX and adding in JW.. .you are wasting money. If your gonna use anything, wait till you at 9-10, then throw in just the JW or the other two of the Trilean. JMO

~Mk

EDIT: A shorter dieting period... does not mean it is gonna make it safer.

Markio

Markio

Awards
agree with motiv8erjr - add in supps when the going gets real tough to give your stalled fat loss a nudge. Also I went for super fast fat loss, and ended up dropping a fair bit of muscle along the way. slow and steady wins the races dude

Flenzz

Awards
@markio :IMO that doesn't make sense...supps are made for muscle preservation and to maximize fat loss, so what you said about going to fast and losing muscle ... I don't think so unless the diet sucks.

@motiv8terJR: ' if your uusing the tri lean, and dropping the THX and adding in JW.. .you are wasting money' ---> why is that ?

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
@markio :IMO that doesn't make sense...supps are made for muscle preservation and to maximize fat loss, so what you said about going to fast and losing muscle ... I don't think so unless the diet sucks.

@motiv8terJR: ' if your uusing the tri lean, and dropping the THX and adding in JW.. .you are wasting money' ---> why is that ?
A) it doesn't matter what diet your on if you try to diet down from 13 % to sub 9 or 8 in less than 5 weeks, your gonna loose muscle... its practically impossible without anabolic steroids.

B) Have you used Venom before? ITs like CRACK, and you'll not want to eat anyways, so your body will easily go catabolic. if I had to do this stack, I would just take 2 months, naturally diet down to around 11. Throw in Venom for about 2 weeks, cuz longer than that I dont think its very effective after my brother used it, make sure you get a lot of fiber. Then if your doing it right you should be somewhere around 9-10 %. I say then take a week or two off the Venom and let your body get its rythem back, but stay on the CLEAN diet,then if you want throw in the Venom with some JW. That would be a pretty good stack for natural weight loss.

IMO- Lean dreams is a waste of money. I have no experience with JW I know AX post cycle therapy which is pretty much Ultra Hotter, is good.

IF you do the venom. Start light. ITS CRACK... I swear.

~Mk

Markio

Markio

Awards
ok, thats cool you seem to have your mind made up anyway so you'll be hitting the order button as soon as anyone comes close to validating your theory! Just remember they aint magic pills, just supplements

Flenzz

Awards
I'm still listening .. don't worry :) I appreciate the input you guys give.

Anyone of you guys tried the UD2...? Well with that diet it IS possible to maintain or even Increase LBM I swear it. The thing is it's pretty hard and very strict.

I know venom seems to be some strong stuff...and THAT is the reason why I would add Jungle warfare, cuz the venom might be just a little bit to strong and my body may turn catabolic...I honestly have no idea what the impact on my appitite would be with venom so ..
To me it also seems a waste when you only use Special tactics for instance, I really believe the whole tri lean stack is made to be used together.

anyway we'll see I haven't made my mind up yet.

Greets

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
I'm still listening .. don't worry :) I appreciate the input you guys give.

Anyone of you guys tried the UD2...? Well with that diet it IS possible to maintain or even Increase LBM I swear it. The thing is it's pretty hard and very strict.

I know venom seems to be some strong stuff...and THAT is the reason why I would add Jungle warfare, cuz the venom might be just a little bit to strong and my body may turn catabolic...I honestly have no idea what the impact on my appitite would be with venom so ..
To me it also seems a waste when you only use Special tactics for instance, I really believe the whole tri lean stack is made to be used together.

anyway we'll see I haven't made my mind up yet.

Greets

Then good luck... tell us how it goes, and if you dont mind leave some pics up when your done.

peace

~Mk

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
To give my final opinion....

How would you feel if you used a $120 dollars worth of supplements knowing that the same results could have been achieved NOT using them.

That's the point I made in my 2nd response that was then driven home by Mjr.

But.... Keep us updated regardless.

Flenzz

Awards
I have some Scorch left maybe I'll use that and add some Special tactics and Thyrogen X, seems like a basic but potent stack and a little less violent ..

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
why do people say jw shuts down your libido in all the logs, isnt it supposed to increase libido.