oxodrol 12

S

scotsdale

Awards
hi my names stephen and have just turned 18. I play lots of rugby and have several friends who have gone down the prohormone route. I weight 193 and have been working out for over 2 years. I have a fairly low body fat from all the fitness i need for rugby. In my Position in rugby strength is crucial. I have done lots of reasearch on prohormones and what worries me the most if that they can seal of your growth plates? I recently went to my local supplement shop and the owner sells oxodrol 12. I have done a fair bit of reasearch on this product and it looks promising. I feel it could help with my rugby dramatically with the strength ganes. The owner was making out that this product wasn't a pro hormone and even gave me an article. Could this product stunt my growth and what are your views on someone my age taking oxodrol 12. I know i have a bit more growing as both my brothers from the age of 19 too twenty grew over and inch!
thanks very much steveo:clean:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
yo bro i am glad you posted here before buying that product. it is most definitely a pro hormone, and if I'm not mistaken it is just a superdrol clone with 2 more milligrams of the active, along with minute amounts of milk thistle ect... do some research on superdrol and you will see that it is no joke. it will most definitely effect your growth plates seeing as it is androgenic, and will shut down your natural testosterone production... so lets summarize, taking pro hormones or AAS at your age will; stunt your vertical growth, shrink your testicles, and slow future gains. if you don't believe me, look up the active ingredient of oxodrol or whatever, then look up another superdrol knockoff like revenge sdx and cross reference the actives. its a Ph, stay away from it for a few years. go with creatine ethyl ester and whey protein, that will hold you over for a year or so before you back asking about pro hormones again.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
and shame on that store owner that told you otherwise, that is totaly f*cked up. i am glad that you were smart enough to do some research before you wound up hurting yourself.

S

scotsdale

Awards
thanks man yeh im gona stick with creatine and protine for now! is there anything else you would recomend? I have tried glutamine but to be hounest it wasnt so good

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
eat like a F'n madman....

:burger: :burger: :burger: :food: :food:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
first, just check out the nutrition and training sections of the forum. if you still have some glutamine, try taking it at night before bed, it will help to support natural GH production..as far as supplements go, get a multi-vit/min. stick with creatine ethyl ester or kre-alkaline(buffered creatine). you might also want to try a weight gainer like cyto gainer ISS gainers matrix...

J

joe dax

Awards
thanks man yeh im gona stick with creatine and protine for now! is there anything else you would recomend? I have tried glutamine but to be hounest it wasnt so good
way to go, just eat well and make sure you get plenty of sleep, i suspect you're from the UK somewhere so u gonna need it if you ever face the AB's!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punisher88 Anabolics 3
U Anabolics 0
U Supplements 14
R Supplements 2
J Anabolics 0