For those who think they won't grow anymore

Technics

Technics

Awards
For those of you who think you wont grow anymore simply because of Prohormones or steroids, i got a little secret for you, it's called Prolex, if your bones are fused this makes them grow anyway.
You feel better posture, more bone density, height growth.
And the best part is, if you dont feel satisfied within 3 months you get your moneyback, guaranteed.
This is not a spam of any sort, i just thought lots of people who are worried about their growth or thought they hit that growth plateau would benefit from this. My friends have tried this and it has worked, if it wasnt for the price i would of bought it a long time ago. Anyway,
Here is some information i picked up:

PROLEX BONE-GROWTH TREATMENTS FOR AGE 13 - 65…

Prolex is available in Canada only and we provide secure shipping worldwide.

We provide online safe and up to date bone growth treatments with 3 months money back guarantee.

Prolex is a safe herbal treatment in lotion form to boost your cartilage and bone growth process while sleeping. You can use any other treatment while taking prolex, there is no side effect, it is pure herbal and you don’t have to take dangerous pills or anything while taking the treatment.

We don’t sell dangerous pills or drugs!

Prolex is guaranteed to work or 100% money back guarantee.

You will get a free short-term diet and exercise program with your prolex treatment order as a free bonus.

PROLEX RESULTS:

Within the first 3 month, you will notice good changes, such as posture improvement, height improvement and bone density. Advanced growth with in 6 months and your maximum growth within 12 months.

You may keep growing even after the 12th....

For best results and to reach your maximum growth we suggest you a 6-12 months treatment.

We provide 100% money back guarantee if no satisfaction within 3 months.

Ingredients: Ash tree (fraxinius exelsior) leaf, vervain herb, harpagophytum procumbens root,

cat's claw, uncaria tomentosa root, blackcurrant leaf, meadow spiraea ulmaria flower, eucalytus, pine, rosemary, lavandin, cedar, themes, magnesium strearate, stearic acid, colloidal silica. Aloe vera, mineral oil, E,K, monounsaturated fatty acid.

GROWTH PROCESS:

The older you are the harder it will be in-order to grow, you will not grow overnight, but in long term you will grow by using the Prolex treatment. So it is not impossible to grow since every day new bones grow and old bones brake down and we don’t feel it because it is a natural process. Prolex will boost the rebuilding process of your bones and cartilage so you can grow taller at any age.

PROLEX EFFECTS:

Prolex is a specially designed safe treatment to regenerate your fused bones at any age!

Prolex will increase your bone size by neutralizing and rebuilding your fused and un-fused bones, so your bones can grow to the maximum potential possible.

Prolex comes with a complete easy to follow user guide to help you step by step on how to start taking care of your height and bones.

Prolex herbal treatment is 100% safe and effective natural formula with money back guarantee if no sign of growth within the first 3 months of usage.

SHIPPING AND ORDERING ONLINE:

FOR PROLEX PRICES AND TO ORDER PROLEX ONLINE. PLEASE VISIT PROLEX ORDER PAGE:

http://www.parmalab.com/growing_order.html

PACKAGE PRICES IN CANADIAN DOLLARS OR US DOLLARS.

BASIC Basic (1-2 Inches)

3- Months - $ 95 US Dollars = $148 Canadian

+ FREE GROWING TALLER BROCHURE

Advanced (2-3 Inches)

6- Months - $ 160 US Dollars = $250 Canadian

+ FREE SHIPPING

Maximum Growth (3-5 Inches)

12- Months - $ 290 US Dollars = $453 Canadian

+ FREE SHIPPING

+ 3 MONTH FREE PROLEX

TO ORDER BY MONEY ORDER:

E-COMMERCE AND MONEY ORDER LOCATION:

EPROLAB INC

1242 Ave Beaumont

Montreal H3P 3E0

PoBox 65528 CANADA

PROLEX DISTRIBUTORS: PROLEX LOCATIONS:

SASKATCHEWAN

MONTREAL

ONTARIO

QUEBEC

Thank you in your interest in our safe bone growth treatements...

Please feel to contact us if you have any concern.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Good grief, you have to be kidding me. First this IS spam. Second the pill does nothing I'm sure, it's all achieved through the stretching program which relieves pressure between the disc in your spine and joints which over time can give anywhere from 1-3 inches in height but if you don't continue doing the STRETCHING program the gains will go away. There's a million of these programs for FREE, why the **** would you pay $500 for a useless pill and a streching program... this crap should be deleted. :rolleyes:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to leave this up a little longer just because of how absurd and funny it is to read ;)

Technics

Technics

Awards
heh, it doesnt come with a stretching program, and its funny how 2 of my friends tried this for 6 months and are way taller now. Hey but if u want just delete it now because i try to help people out and i get this. Why cant you just say your opinion nicely?

Technics

Technics

Awards
If you have any questions go to the forums and if u want state your opinion there and argue with all the people that it worked for.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
ok fine, have it your way:

I'll rename this again and move it to supps. Since you brought this up, why don't you tell us what the active ingredient is and how it is supposed to work?

Technics

Technics

Awards
I posted this for anyone interested to keep on researching this product, i myself have only 2 friends for proof that this worked, all they did was take this lotion ( not pill ) and IF YOU WANT, exercise, i recommend everyone to go to the forums for more information.
I'm not an expert in this, all the information is up there. I just wanted to maybe help people who are interested so they can find more info on this. Hopefully this will be helpful, sorry if it sounds too fake but i have nothing to win and nothing to lose to just post this and MAYBE help some people

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LISTEN UP!

Since jweave23 has decided to leave this up, it is his call.

All who read this, do so for a laugh, nothing more. It is funny as hell, except that it is possible some of you teenagers may actually believe this is possible. At that point it becomes irresponsible and potentially dangerous.

Technics, this is a warning. One more post like this and you will be gone.

John Benz

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Come on with this crap. If this was a true, no strings product that actually worked then it would be all over the news and short people would be dancing in the streets. But guess what, it ain't on the news and there isn't a damn person dancin in the streets, except the drunk ones of course.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Re: LISTEN UP!

All who read this, do so for a laugh, nothing more.
... well, I read it for a fart and a puke... those are okay too eh? :)

"*FAAART*.....*PUUUKE*.... boy, what a good read!"

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Hey but if u want just delete it now because i try to help people out and i get this.
NO, don't delete this one!!! good call to weave for leaving it up... was having a long and stressful day, boy this sure helped... :)

Why cant you just say your opinion nicely?
... well, um... can't speak for these other folks, but I tried once already, with disastrous (people were in the room bud :( ) results. I'll try again now that I'm alone...ahem...

*PUUKE*... damn... well, that's as good at it gets I suppose, sorry :(

Technics

Technics

Awards
Oh, I'm sorry for having little knowledge in this field. I thought forums were supposed to be helpful? Maybe just clear things up for me if i'm wrong?

Technics

Technics

Awards
Technics, this is a warning. One more post like this and you will be gone.
Understood. Excuse me for trying to be helpful with the little knowledge i have of this. I thought posting it here would have a more positive response.

Jay Mc

Awards
As far as I know this is biologically impossible....The only way to make bones grow longer is through painful surgeries....

J

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It is impossible to make bones grow. LMAO!! What a joke. Hahahahahahahaa! Bahawwhwaahahaahahahaahahaah!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Technics
HAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHA
Technics, just let me know, if you want to be banned that bad, I will do it right away for you! You have one chance to redeem yourself and pull your crap together or your done!

Hahahaahahaahahaahahaahahahaahahahaahahhaahahahaahahaahahahahaaa! (Don't respond in kind)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Uh, why cant i laugh? lol
Because your being a smart ass. You come on our board, you spout some bullshit supp, and then have the audacity to try to defend your spammer actions to us. Then, you pull up with a haahahahah response to my laughing at your silly post. We dont know you and you have now credibility.....yet and your opprotunity is slipping fast. You have been warned by several mods and now an admin. Stop the with the antics and contribute.

Technics

Technics

Awards
honestly, i wasnt spamming, thats like me saying, hey try BDC's 1-test cuz it worked for me. i just wanted to tell people about this, my bad if it was a bad thing.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
So your trying to tell me that a lotion made your bones grow?

Technics

Technics

Awards
you should really check it out, like go to the site and forums. it worked for me and 2 of my friends. thats all i gotta say bro, just wanted to let everyone know my experience.heh cya

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
you should really check it out, like go to the site and forums. it worked for me and 2 of my friends. thats all i gotta say bro, just wanted to let everyone know my experience.heh cya
Let me guess you ALL were beteween the ages of 18 and 28 while using this??

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Did they happen to take before and after pictures? We'd LOVE to see em :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Check out this statement from their forum!!! LMAO!

Re: Will Prolex work if you're in your 30's?
by Banik (<I>no login</I>)

<CENTER></CENTER>Growht around 30s. growth is based on the principles of healthy nutrition, sports and effective dieting. Losing bodyfat. growing taller and staying in shape requires one to consume less calories, carbohydrates and fat while providing enough essential protein and you need calcuim. I think prolex is boosting your body to cunsume more nutritino and to grow faster just when like you were young. So you can still grow an inch or 2 or even 3 at you age.

Technics

Technics

Awards
every forum has misinformed people that guy doesnt know what he's talking about. i think one of my friends has a before and after pic.ill see if i can get it.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
good god... I'm still baffled by this steaming pile of excretion... too bad it's only available in Canada... I could really use another 3 inches :rolleyes:

maybe I'll import some and use it 3 times/year for the next five years, and gain... woo, 45 inches!

Technics

Technics

Awards
hey windwords and whosyourdaddy, u guys seem to be knowledgable in this stuff, can u explain to me why u think it wouldnt work though?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
hey windwords and whosyourdaddy, u guys seem to be knowledgable in this stuff, can u explain to me why u think it wouldnt work though?
Growing CAN NOT happen once your growth plates are closed. It is physically impossible. So, while your plates are still open, the ONLY way to accelerate growth is by adding HGH and that will boost growth but only while the plates are still open.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez, will someone please monitor the people from the short bus?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox
Geez, will someone please monitor the people from the short bus?
LMFAO :D :D

Technics, for your sake I probably should have just deleted this, but we all need some fun ;) Know that when you recommend any type of supp here, you will be questioned concerning mechanisms, efficacy, background and so forth, especially if they seem as outrageous as this. I'd chalk this up as a loss and just have a look around for a little while if I were you. :)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
well, not a total loss... definitely a good example of what not to do... maybe it could be stickied with a title like "How Not to Be Pimp Slapped: Read, Lurk, and Learn Before Posting" :) either way, definitely a learning experience so it's not that big a deal, and obvious evidence that yes, the world is full, completely chock full of people who are willing to bottle and hawk their own excrement for a quick buck on an unsuspecting person.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
whoops my bad :\
Technics, you seem sorry for your blunder. Let's just move on from here, lessoned learned. No reason to belabor the point. Every person who loves knowledge and excellence is welcome here, just be sure you research before you post, ask, etc.

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
Technics; nowhere in ur posts did u say that u used the product ur self till the very end when u were replying to the admin, saying and i quote "it worked for me and 2 of my friends. " if you used it and it worked why would u have not initially said that...
Break yoself fewl

and im sad now:( i wante dto be taller im only 5'7

Technics

Technics

Awards
Technics; nowhere in ur posts did u say that u used the product ur self till the very end when u were replying to the admin, saying and i quote "it worked for me and 2 of my friends. " if you used it and it worked why would u have not initially said that...
Break yoself fewl

and im sad now i wante dto be taller im only 5'7
well i didnt say it worked for myself because it might of not been enough? so i mentioned my friends then told them it worked for me also
break yo self fo0
im also 5'7, i used to be 5'4 im short

Dr of Golf

Awards
Holy Farts. I just showed this to the wife.

She's going to send them a ton of money.

Said I really do need those extra inches. :D :D :D

Sure hope I won't poke her in the eye. ;)

The Conqueror

Awards
Damnit!

I believe I got some spam last week selling this stuff as penis enlargement pill.

I guess it's good for everything.......HEY here's an idea! If tey sold it as a transdermal you could put it on your palm and Jack off with it! Then it would make a "boner" inlarge!!!!! HA! HA! HA!

This is sooooo f*cked up!:saw:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I was just going to ask if I used this stuff to jerk off would it make my dick grow. :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Avant Labs is trying to make a product of this nature called "Hung"... :rolleyes:

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Avant Labs is trying to make a product of this nature called "Hung"... :rolleyes:
are you serious?! ... man, that's too bad... I'd go read it for a laugh but I doubt my eyes could take anymore of that site. :( I can't believe they're doing something like that... and calling it Hung, no less...

Draven

Awards
  • Established

are you serious?! ... man, that's too bad... I'd go read it for a laugh but I doubt my eyes could take anymore of that site. :( I can't believe they're doing something like that... and calling it Hung, no less...
LMAO, I think there was a BIG hint of sarcasm in there bro. :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darn I thought I could kill two birds with one stone .... or hand as it were. :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If this **** did work than whoever invented it would be a gazillionaire. They would be known worldwide and be seen as the savior by short people. And if it did work, than the product would be quite expensive.

sctxms

Awards
I have a tried and true method for PENIS enlargement
Tie a 45 pound plate to your penis so that when you drop the plate it will be 2 inches off the ground initially with in a second or les it will touch the floor. repeat until desired length is reached

WARNING side affects include pain and lots of it and anything else that can go wrong will HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just send me 500.00 if you use my new method
:eek: :saw:

Perrystone

Awards
heh, it doesnt come with a stretching program, and its funny how 2 of my friends tried this for 6 months and are way taller now.
Is it because they got up off of their knees? :D

:gore: