For those who think they won't grow anymore

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Check out this statement from their forum!!! LMAO!

Re: Will Prolex work if you're in your 30's?
    by Banik (<I>no login</I>)

<CENTER></CENTER>Growht around 30s. growth is based on the principles of healthy nutrition, sports and effective dieting. Losing bodyfat. growing taller and staying in shape requires one to consume less calories, carbohydrates and fat while providing enough essential protein and you need calcuim. I think prolex is boosting your body to cunsume more nutritino and to grow faster just when like you were young. So you can still grow an inch or 2 or even 3 at you age.

2. every forum has misinformed people that guy doesnt know what he's talking about. i think one of my friends has a before and after pic.ill see if i can get it.
    •   

3. good god... I'm still baffled by this steaming pile of excretion... too bad it's only available in Canada... I could really use another 3 inches

maybe I'll import some and use it 3 times/year for the next five years, and gain... woo, 45 inches!

4. hey windwords and whosyourdaddy, u guys seem to be knowledgable in this stuff, can u explain to me why u think it wouldnt work though?

5. Originally posted by Technics
    hey windwords and whosyourdaddy, u guys seem to be knowledgable in this stuff, can u explain to me why u think it wouldnt work though?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•   

6. Originally posted by Technics
    hey windwords and whosyourdaddy, u guys seem to be knowledgable in this stuff, can u explain to me why u think it wouldnt work though?
    Growing CAN NOT happen once your growth plates are closed. It is physically impossible. So, while your plates are still open, the ONLY way to accelerate growth is by adding HGH and that will boost growth but only while the plates are still open.

7. Oh ok. Thanks man

8. Geez, will someone please monitor the people from the short bus?

9. Originally posted by bigpetefox
    Geez, will someone please monitor the people from the short bus?
    LMFAO

Technics, for your sake I probably should have just deleted this, but we all need some fun Know that when you&nbsp;recommend any type of supp here, you will be questioned concerning mechanisms, efficacy, background and so forth, especially if they seem as outrageous as this. I'd chalk this up as a loss and just have a look around for a little while if I were you.

10. well, not a total loss... definitely a good example of what not to do... maybe it could be stickied with a title like "How Not to Be Pimp Slapped: Read, Lurk, and Learn Before Posting" either way, definitely a learning experience so it's not that big a deal, and obvious evidence that yes, the world is full, completely chock full of people who are willing to bottle and hawk their own excrement for a quick buck on an unsuspecting person.

11. whoops my bad :\

12. Originally posted by Technics
    whoops my bad :\
    Technics, you seem sorry for your blunder. Let's just move on from here, lessoned learned. No reason to belabor the point. Every person who loves knowledge and excellence is welcome here, just be sure you research before you post, ask, etc.

13. Technics; nowhere in ur posts did u say that u used the product ur self till the very end when u were replying to the admin, saying and i quote "it worked for me and 2 of my friends. " if you used it and it worked why would u have not initially said that...
    Break yoself fewl

and im sad now i wante dto be taller im only 5'7

14. Technics; nowhere in ur posts did u say that u used the product ur self till the very end when u were replying to the admin, saying and i quote "it worked for me and 2 of my friends. " if you used it and it worked why would u have not initially said that...
    Break yoself fewl

and im sad now i wante dto be taller im only 5'7
    well i didnt say it worked for myself because it might of not been enough? so i mentioned my friends then told them it worked for me also
    break yo self fo0
    im also 5'7, i used to be 5'4 im short

15. Holy Farts. I just showed this to the wife.

She's going to send them a ton of money.

Said I really do need those extra inches.

Sure hope I won't poke her in the eye.
  16. Talking Damnit!

I believe I got some spam last week selling this stuff as penis enlargement pill.

I guess it's good for everything.......HEY here's an idea! If tey sold it as a transdermal you could put it on your palm and Jack off with it! Then it would make a "boner" inlarge!!!!! HA! HA! HA!

This is sooooo f*cked up!

17. lol I was just going to ask if I used this stuff to jerk off would it make my dick grow.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

18. Avant Labs is trying to make a product of this nature called "Hung"...

19. Originally posted by bigpetefox
    Avant Labs is trying to make a product of this nature called &quot;Hung&quot;...
    are you serious?! ... man, that's too bad... I'd go read it for a laugh but I doubt my eyes could take anymore of that site. I can't believe they're doing something like that... and calling it Hung, no less...

20. LMAO@"HUNG"

21. Originally posted by Biggin

are you serious?! ... man, that's too bad... I'd go read it for a laugh but I doubt my eyes could take anymore of that site. I can't believe they're doing something like that... and calling it Hung, no less...
    LMAO, I think there was a BIG hint of sarcasm in there bro.

22. Darn I thought I could kill two birds with one stone .... or hand as it were.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

23. If this **** did work than whoever invented it would be a gazillionaire. They would be known worldwide and be seen as the savior by short people. And if it did work, than the product would be quite expensive.
  24. Lightbulb

I have a tried and true method for PENIS enlargement
    Tie a 45 pound plate to your penis so that when you drop the plate it will be 2 inches off the ground initially with in a second or les it will touch the floor. repeat until desired length is reached

WARNING side affects include pain and lots of it and anything else that can go wrong will HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Just send me 500.00 if you use my new method

25. Originally posted by Technics
    heh, it doesnt come with a stretching program, and its funny how 2 of my friends tried this for 6 months and are way taller now.
    Is it because they got up off of their knees?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For all of those who think real men don't use machines
    By calidood in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 01:43 AM
  2. For those who think they're ready..
    By flobot in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 10:08 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 07:34 PM
  4. Mandatory read for those who keto.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 04:35 PM
  5. Insurance Incentives For those who train?
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 03:58 PM