Need Help

jimboboway

Awards
I NEED and i want to know the difference between Legal Gear Methyl Masterdrol and Legal Gear Masterdrol V2 Methyl Gels.(Gains, Side effects, etc)

Can you explain what type of gains one can expect ON AVERAGE from Masterdrol V2 Methyl Gels. NOTICE that Methyl Masterdrol and Masterdrol v2 are two different products, I've been dyin to know the exact answers to wat gains can be expected thanks

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
This man gets a shiny nickel!! he is correct!! :)

jimboboway

Awards
ok but did u read the question? i asked wat r the gains FROM
1) Methyl Masterdrol
and
2) Masterdrol v2
becuz they dont do the same thing so i need to know wat each is intended for.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Looked for the thread button for the auto search thing but couldnt find it...

This topic has been discussed and your best bet would be searching and reading then reading some more on the subject.
Your question was answered, you wont make any gains if your diet isnt in check.

jimboboway

Awards
ok forget about the masterdrol v2 i figured out it definitely wasnt a good compound to bulk lol instead aimed at cutting, but instead theres m1t. what were some of your gains on m1t ? any experiences and tips with m1t while taking it, i know the pct is crucial

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, sorry about the lack of responce given to your obviously well thought through and intelligent questions. I think I can help you out, unlike all the rest of the *******s here that expect you to actually do some research on your own. I mean the nerve of these fuzzucks! This link should put you well on your way to enlightenment. L8R :thumbsup:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T is illegal man and you sure as hell don't need to be putting any kind of supp in your mouth till you figure out what the hell it is you're wanting besides advice on the quickest way to kill yourself.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
M1T is illegal! Crap. I have a ton of it that I have been dumping into my cat's food dish. Man is he getting heeeoooge!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you have proper PCT ready for him. I would hate to see gyno on a cat. That's a lot of man titties.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
"I've got nipples Greg, can ya milk me?"

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You tried to milk him, didn't you you sick son of a *****?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:dump: @ BP's sarcasm.

:lol: reps for you man!!

Edit - apparently not. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bpmartyr again."
I don't understand that. Oh well. Next time BP - next time.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:dump: @ BP's sarcasm.

:lol: reps for you man!!

Edit - apparently not. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bpmartyr again."
I don't understand that. Oh well. Next time BP - next time.

Heres something for your troubles:

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmh80 again.

It's the thought that counts!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well - if you go to the IBE forum, I can rep you over there (if we have it).

If we don't - I'll create it. I'm a mod over there now.:bb3:

jimboboway

Awards
ok for m1t ive read abunch about pct, some say to take a pct while on ur cycle and some say just take it POST cycle, im alil confused as to wat to do. I'm goin to run 20 mgs daily M1T for 3 weeks. what do you suggest as a pct. i cannot get nolvadex or clomid! any remarks about 6oxo? or Novedex?

and id appreciate if someone could make a great reply instead of some smartass one, i know you can search this stuff but each person says different things and wat not, im asking becuz im not sure, alot of you guys are very informed so help me out thanks .

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Doooooode.... seriously man... there is a search button on top of every page... type in "M1t - post cycle therapy"
I am sure you will find tons of info here.

:stick:

ok for m1t ive read abunch about post cycle therapy, some say to take a post cycle therapy while on ur cycle and some say just take it POST cycle, im alil confused as to wat to do. I'm goin to run 20 mgs daily M1T for 3 weeks. what do you suggest as a post cycle therapy. i cannot get nolvadex or clomid! any remarks about 6oxo? or Novedex?

and id appreciate if someone could make a great reply instead of some smartass one, i know you can search this stuff but each person says different things and wat not, im asking becuz im not sure, alot of you guys are very informed so help me out thanks .

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can't get the stuff needed for PCT why do the cycle? Here's a hint: Check board sponsers for PCT products.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok for m1t ive read abunch about post cycle therapy, some say to take a post cycle therapy while on ur cycle and some say just take it POST cycle, im alil confused as to wat to do. I'm goin to run 20 mgs daily M1T for 3 weeks. what do you suggest as a post cycle therapy. i cannot get nolvadex or clomid! any remarks about 6oxo? or Novedex?

The nomenclature of the activity Post Cycle Therapy speaks volumes in terms of the time of it's proper utilization. If I am not mistaken, the word 'Post' of the aformentioned activity automatically precludes one from taking anything included in that category whilst one is engaging in a cycle of anabolic steroids. Engaging in a cycle, and the subsequent Therapy one undergoes following the Cycle, are obviously successive, not concurrent activities, ergo they are mutually exclusive.

P.S.
I would also like to state my resentment of being labelled a 'fuzzuck' by one, Bpmarytr. In retort, I would like to confirm that statement is categorically false, I am not a 'fuzzuck' nor do I possess qualities likened to that of a 'fuzzuck'. In further retaliation, I would like to publicly state Bpmarytr likes to eat doo-doo.

That kind of smart comment?..Oh, you said smart-ass...I see.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The nomenclature of the activity Post Cycle Therapy speaks volumes in terms of the time of it's proper utilization. If I am not mistaken, the word 'Post' of the aformentioned activity automatically precludes one from taking anything included in that category whilst one is engaging in a cycle of anabolic steroids. Engaging in a cycle, and the subsequent Therapy one undergoes following the Cycle, are obviously successive, not concurrent activities, ergo they are mutually exclusive.

P.S.
I would also like to state my resentment of being labelled a 'fuzzuck' by one, Bpmarytr. In retort, I would like to confirm that statement is categorically false, I am not a 'fuzzuck' nor do I possess qualities likened to that of a 'fuzzuck'. In further retaliation, I would like to publicly state Bpmarytr likes to eat doo-doo.

That kind of smart comment?..Oh, you said smart-ass...I see.
:toofunny:

Dis you not read my recent elocute erudition contemplating the intrinsicly anabolic properties of the masticated fecal waste product of the mammalian rodent having been exorbitantly administered Clenbuterol?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

Dis you not read my recent elocute erudition contemplating the intrinsicly anabolic properties of the masticated fecal waste product of the mammalian rodent having been exorbitantly administered Clenbuterol?
:clap2: :toofunny:

You guys crack me up.....

jimboboway do some MAJOR research before you crack that stuff open.