Rebound XT and Estrogen Rebound - AnabolicMinds.com

Rebound XT and Estrogen Rebound

Rebound XT and Estrogen Rebound

I tried searching the forums for an answer but I didn't have much luck. This is probably very easily answered, but should I worry about estrogen rebound when I stop taking my Rebound XT?

Should I reduce from 2 pills/day to 1/day and then one every other to prevent that? And if I use another bottle in my next cycle, could that possibly screw up my levels and cause a bad rebound?

Thanks a lot

Whenever you alter the hormone balance in yoru body there is a chance that your body will over-compensate.....so yes, there is a possibility of estrogen rebound. However, the vast majority of ATD users who properly taper off don't experience this problem.

Dr D says you don't have taper down off Rebound Xt (ATD), but I play safe anyway and drop as slow as possible with 4 days in between drops with any estrogen suppressor. The risk is estrogen overshoot and testosterone undershoot. I don't like that risk so I play it safe.
    •   

Yeah, I'd rather stay on the safe side. I shelled out $5k for pubertal gyne surgery last month - the last thing I want is to get another case.

Good advice, all.
  5. Syr

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Dr D says you don't have taper down off Rebound Xt (ATD), but I play safe anyway and drop as slow as possible with 4 days in between drops with any estrogen suppressor. The risk is estrogen overshoot and testosterone undershoot. I don't like that risk so I play it safe.
    Yes, I too have always tapered off ATD and never experienced any problem of rebound.
    ATD doesnt give me any side effect except back acne the first 2 weeks, so I like it

---

Similar Forum Threads

1. rebound xt and proscar?
    By Tony104104 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 03:15 PM
  2. Rebound XT and Lean XT question
    By wantmoresize in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 02:27 PM
  3. rebound XT and testing..
    By predator124 in forum Anabolics