Anyone heard of M1-Bol

C

Cableguyy67

Awards
Hey guys, I've got a buddy that works at GNC so he was giving me a bunch of free samples. I'm not one to just swallow a bunch of pills before i know what's up, so I was wondering if anyone has heard of this product (M1-Bol) or its ingredient Methanodrol. There's other stuff in it too, but it's just vasodilators (arginine etc) and some creatine as well. Alright, thanks guys!

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Its made by Fizogen I believe, which means its pure garbage.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Its made by Fizogen I believe, which means its pure garbage.
Samples of supps especially ones that are supposed to add muscle are worthless. Also if GNC carries it your in for a disappointment.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow such prejudice in this product.

I don't blame you guys.

Cableguy, I'd recommend you'd let this product establish itself on the market first. If the product hasn't crashed and burned like a kamikazi soldier, I'm not gonna lie, it probably still sucks, but then at least you know there's enough results from it that in order to maintain a net income, Fizogen has continued to produce it. No matter what you choose, I can almost guarantee it works better than that Fizogen medalion that you're supposed to wear around your neck.

J

joe dax

Awards
wow such prejudice in this product.

I don't blame you guys.

Cableguy, I'd recommend you'd let this product establish itself on the market first. If the product hasn't crashed and burned like a kamikazi soldier, I'm not gonna lie, it probably still sucks, but then at least you know there's enough results from it that in order to maintain a net income, Fizogen has continued to produce it. No matter what you choose, I can almost guarantee it works better than that Fizogen medalion that you're supposed to wear around your neck.
totally agree with ya!

C

Chalkitup

Awards
got floated free samples at my supp shop...and the verdict is

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Here's the write-up. It's a steal at only $99 a bottle :)

M1-BOL

M1-BOL is part one of Fizogen's new extreme hardcore series.

M1-BOL is as powerful as it gets and is used as an extreme MASS ANABOLIC. It is designed to utilize the highly anabolic properties of its main, naturally based anabolic agent to help produce major strength and size gains. Most users report of extremely rapid results with dramatic strength, vascularity and energy increases in the gym with only one use! M1-BOL is a completely new breed of product that won't get caught up in any pending legislation because it is an all natural esterified preparation.

Combined with esterified cofactors, ATP and vascular enhancers, M1-BOL is a very complete product formulation. Most users will feel comfortable using it by itself. However, extreme benefit is gained when it is stacked with our powerful androgenic cutting agent called 17-BOL. When combined with 17-BOL, gains are reported multiplied many times over with a very lean, hard and dry appearance to muscles. No other stack on the market has ever had this power. Try it once and it is unmistakable. This is as good as it gets! Users have reported gains of 5 pounds in one week or even more! Some reports as high as 10-15 pounds in only four weeks has also been reported. If you are looking for SIZE, M1-BOL is your ticket when combined with a high protein, high calorie diet and a solid, hardcore bodybuilding routine.

METHANODROL
This remarkable esterified anabolic agent has been compared in scientific studies to methandrostenolone. Meaning, its anabolic activity is as high or higher than this remarkably powerful aforementioned anabolic oral. What this means for you is simply unmatched MASS and size when M1-BOL is combined with a proper workout and bulking diet. Keep the protein high because your muscles will be begging for it. In order for high anabolism to enhance protein synthesis, a high amount of protein is required in the diet for maximum effect.

M1-DECODROLINE
Extreme base ingredients to help fuel anabolic effects, ATP stores and vascular delivery of nutrients to muscle cells. Muscle pumps are also dramatically aided with this ingredient. Delivery of nutrients is multiplied dramatically! Users get hit with a full high-tech arsenal of ingredients to ignite incredible growth. Receptor sites will signal for more DNA synthesis and activation of muscle growth.

Experience the power of M1-BOL today!
ONLY $99.99

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's the write-up. It's a steal at only $99 a bottle :)

M1-BOL

M1-BOL is part one of Fizogen's new extreme hardcore series.

M1-BOL is as powerful as it gets and is used as an extreme MASS ANABOLIC. It is designed to utilize the highly anabolic properties of its main, naturally based anabolic agent to help produce major strength and size gains. Most users report of extremely rapid results with dramatic strength, vascularity and energy increases in the gym with only one use! M1-BOL is a completely new breed of product that won't get caught up in any pending legislation because it is an all natural esterified preparation.

Combined with esterified cofactors, ATP and vascular enhancers, M1-BOL is a very complete product formulation. Most users will feel comfortable using it by itself. However, extreme benefit is gained when it is stacked with our powerful androgenic cutting agent called 17-BOL. When combined with 17-BOL, gains are reported multiplied many times over with a very lean, hard and dry appearance to muscles. No other stack on the market has ever had this power. Try it once and it is unmistakable. This is as good as it gets! Users have reported gains of 5 pounds in one week or even more! Some reports as high as 10-15 pounds in only four weeks has also been reported. If you are looking for SIZE, M1-BOL is your ticket when combined with a high protein, high calorie diet and a solid, hardcore bodybuilding routine.

METHANODROL
This remarkable esterified anabolic agent has been compared in scientific studies to methandrostenolone. Meaning, its anabolic activity is as high or higher than this remarkably powerful aforementioned anabolic oral. What this means for you is simply unmatched MASS and size when M1-BOL is combined with a proper workout and bulking diet. Keep the protein high because your muscles will be begging for it. In order for high anabolism to enhance protein synthesis, a high amount of protein is required in the diet for maximum effect.

M1-DECODROLINE
Extreme base ingredients to help fuel anabolic effects, ATP stores and vascular delivery of nutrients to muscle cells. Muscle pumps are also dramatically aided with this ingredient. Delivery of nutrients is multiplied dramatically! Users get hit with a full high-tech arsenal of ingredients to ignite incredible growth. Receptor sites will signal for more DNA synthesis and activation of muscle growth.

Experience the power of M1-BOL today!
ONLY $99.99

Sign me up!! I'm going to make a product with a contration of all the Methyls and Bols. I could make a fortune.

C

Cableguyy67

Awards
Hey guys, you basically confirmed what I thought about GNC, which is why I'm glad I don't ever shop there. I didn't think there was much worth in the product, but was still kinda curious about what was in it etc. I might try the stuff any ways, probably just gonna be good to add to the old landfill. OH well, thanks guys, glad to know i've got some people with more knowledge that I can ask about this kinda stuff.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, you basically confirmed what I thought about GNC, which is why I'm glad I don't ever shop there. I didn't think there was much worth in the product, but was still kinda curious about what was in it etc. I might try the stuff any ways, probably just gonna be good to add to the old landfill. OH well, thanks guys, glad to know i've got some people with more knowledge that I can ask about this kinda stuff.

I'd never pay for this stuff (certainly not $99 LOL) but free samples I'd take. I say go ahead and try them with the understanding that
it's not going to do much but is unlikely to do any harm either.

J

joe dax

Awards
I'd never pay for this stuff (certainly not $99 LOL) but free samples I'd take. I say go ahead and try them with the understanding that
it's not going to do much but is unlikely to do any harm either.
with ya all the way, $99 can buy enough stuff that will work and keep ya going for a while!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I just aviod Fizogen as a rule of thumb. We have much better products by our board sponsers. :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And being a Cubs Fan you have used a strap -on... Wrigley Field is not located in Boys Town for nothing...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Who are you kidding? I've seen you wearing The Strap! :icon_lol:
Remember, it's not gay (disclaimer: Being gay is good if you like it) to wear the strap, only to recieve. I asked YR do you want the Strap?? He's like Yeahright!!!!!!

:bb2:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Remember, it's not gay (disclaimer: Being gay is good if you like it) to wear the strap, only to recieve. I asked YR do you want the Strap?? He's like Yeahright!!!!!!

:bb2:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to motiv8er again.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GNC has some products they are carrying the VPX redline which is good and the LIpo 6 they are also pretty cheap for all my supporting supps hawthorne berry, B5, B6, Taurine etc. But in most cases alot of the stuff they carry is crap just like the others have said.

C

Cableguyy67

Awards
Good to know, avoid fizogen....plague. Got it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
GNC has some products they are carrying the VPX redline which is good and the LIpo 6 they are also pretty cheap for all my supporting supps hawthorne berry, B5, B6, Taurine etc. But in most cases alot of the stuff they carry is crap just like the others have said.
GNC is really expensive. You can get most stuff from the board sponsors here cheaper even after paying for shipping. Check out the trusted supplement companies part of the forums.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Fizogen is like MuscleTech in my mind.
Their products might be good - but the companies suck major balls because their prices are so stooooopidly high.

You can find something non-androgenic that does as much or more as this M1-bol crap for a fourth of the price.

I feel so bad for guys buying Fizogen's crap.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GNC is really expensive. You can get most stuff from the board sponsors here cheaper even after paying for shipping. Check out the trusted supplement companies part of the forums.

actually i do order stuff from island and nutra but like my b6 b5 and taurine even hawthorne I all get for under 5 bucks at gnc Anything else like fatburners protein powder etc i always order.

C

Cableguyy67

Awards
Yeah, I've never actually bought anything from GNC and from what I've heard from my friend about the company I dont' think I ever will. Besides, why spend 45 bucks on protein when I've got a source here in Syracuse that sells good tasting stuff for 20 bucks. Seems like a no brainer to me.

B

brandon43

Awards
i definetly believe fizogen is overpriced and underdosed, at least over priced at gnc (along with every other thing there, nothing like a 300% markup on items to pray on the publics stupidity) for years i also had good times bashing fizogen products amongst my friends (even though plenty of them seemed to be getting decent results with a stress on decent from on and off cycle but paying an arm a leg and there first born child for it) but for whatever reason i did try both m1 bol and 17bol this summer two bottles a piece following the printed dosage schedule with bsn's no xplode as pre workout energy, ast creatine hsc and plenty of whey protien and weight gainer. after that i used tribulus and saw palmetto for about a month afterward. this was no double blind placebo finger in ahole study or nothing, and the other supplements ive used previously and have recieved gains from. regardless i can honestly say i recieved gains from the m1 and 17. id say about the equivalent to 5 pounds lean mass give or take it (in my opinion pretty good with my step up in cardio for the summer during this cycle, with lots of cardio, any gains are great) while i was taking it many people told me i looked bigger then normal, especially in my arms. also im usually pretty anal about nutrition but during this cycle i missed alot of meals and still gained results. i still strongly believe that fizogen is a second rate company selling products at a first rate price. i bought the m1 and 17 offline for $34 a bottle i believe which i still find expensive but not any different from anyother snake oil these days and a hell of lot cheaper then gnc. i would say that if i were to pay 99 a bottle for this **** i would expect to be able to fly on that ****. and fizogens marketing campaign sounds like it was written by horny 14 years old jocks that spend hours daydreaming of losing their virginity. my theory is they put out so much crap that they had to make something worthwhile before everyone caught on. i still would consider it a low-medium dosage as far as even legal anabolics whanabees go, but i personally like my healthy liver, and functioning lebido. so take it for what its worth formally i ragged fizogen more than anyone here and i will give some credit to this stuff. i would take it again and actually plan too. dont bet the farm on fizogen though, that strap is about retarded.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
At that price - I can recommend stuff that will give you 5 lbs of lean mass that are at least $5 cheaper per bottle.

I think those prices don't support buying them - with stuff like Rebound Reloaded, Powerfull, et al on the market.

B

brandon43

Awards
i definetely would say that for its price and its claims of being "completely hardcore" its not half as strong as it should have been.
it would also be outright disgustingly expensive to double dose the ****. am i saying its a great investment, no but at $34 dollars a bottle it wasnt to unreasonable. i was just surprised it actually even worked and kinda got a foot in my mouth from some of my friends that i previously told otherwise about fizogen. i dont really
understand why they would market this **** so hard as being the strongest **** when it is underdosed. it wouldnt be that much more expensive to bring it up to par and actuallly sell what they promised. besides that cableguy where can you get good tasting protein in syracuse for $20? what brand and how many pounds?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude - go to Nutraplanet.com and get you some whey on there.

Sam has Optimum Nutrition, but also Anabolic Innovations. AI has a very good whey blend for a pretty darn good price.

There's another site out there that has free shipping - buying the Optimum would qualify for that (Vitaglo). I think they are up in northern NY somewhere.

B

brandon43

Awards
i usually use optimum nut. the 10 pound dog food bags for about $60 a piece. i was just wondering if there was somewhere in syracuse that i could pick up cheap protein where i wouldnt have to wait for shipping and was relatively cheap. im usually pretty good about ordering a new supply before i run out, but its nice to know of somewhere local besides the overpriced health stores to get some protein. thanks anyway though man.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
$60 is way more than I paid at Viaglo - more like $45 (maybe $43).