What Should I Stack With Omega Or Green Bulge?

jedeye98

Awards
:aargh: We all agree Fizogen is a ripoff...but they promise such big things. I want to piece together my own stack but I'm not that familiar with the best stuff that's out there.

What's good to stack with Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder, or Green Bulge? What pro-testosterone is good to stack with either of these products? Can someone get me started on a stack??

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull by USP Labs, Activate by Designer Supps, Inhibit E by SNS (or Rebound XT by Designer Supps if your rich) and fenugreek. Add DHEA if you are over 30 IMO.

jedeye98

Awards
Thanks. How should I cycle them? Or is a continuous thing...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would give it a 4 week run myself.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bpmartyr, I appreciate it.
NP

Do some searching for Powerfull and NHA stack for some various dosing protocols.

Personally:I would run the Powerfull at 6-8 caps ed, dose 4-5 preworkout with your CEE. Run the Activate at the bottles recommended protocol and the ATD at 25-50mg (depending on any negative sides, start low) dosed before bed. Taper the fenugreek dose up each week - 1.5g, 2g, 2.5g, 3g.

Also, if you run this stack, consider running a log. They can help keep you motivated and provide real world feedback for others to use in their research/supplement selections.

jedeye98

Awards
Can I still use NO explode prior to my workouts with this stack? Or will their be an overlap of ingredients...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Can I still use NO explode prior to my workouts with this stack? Or will their be an overlap of ingredients...

I suppose it would help to explain the proposed stack some.
The ATD is an aromatase inhibitor (AI). It will lower your estrogen levels which causes a rise in testosterone via negative feedback. The Activate will free up bound testosterone. Powerfull has positive effects on test levels as does the fenugreek.

Taking NO products will not make any difference but in my opinion they are a waste of money in the first place. Powerfull should help with the "pump" feeling especially taken with the CEE as they have a great synergy.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
BP - NO Xplode has quite a bit of creatine. I think it's in the CEE form...

You are fine to take NOX with P'full for pre-WO. That sounds like an excellent combo! NOX gave me some great energy (initially....) and P'full makes for some AWESOME workouts.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

You are fine to take NOX with P'full for pre-WO. That sounds like an excellent combo! NOX gave me some great energy (initially....) and P'full makes for some AWESOME workouts.
My bad, thanks for the correction. I am obviously not a fan of the NO products so I am not up to speed on the ingredient profiles of the various products.

note to self: Next time do a little research before posting.:whip:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Actually NOX contains bi-creatine malate. Their Cell Mass product is the one containing the CEE. Regardless, I think stacking it with P'full would make for some good synergy in the form of energy, endurance and workout intensity.

jedeye98

Awards
The reason I asked about NOXplode was basically because I prefer to use it for a pre-workout boost, not so much for it's "pump" potential. After 9 or ten hours at work I need some kind of boost...what do you guys prefer to use pre-workout?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Amp. Have tried it with HEAT too.

There are a TON of threads on people's pre-WO supps. Try a short search of "pre-WO" or "pre-workout".

BP - it's no big deal bro. You are cool.