putting my goods in the fridge

ironwolf727

Awards
Its starting to get hot out here. I was wondering if I should put my bottles of P-max and superdrol in the fridge I have about 1.5 yrs worth of cycles out of both. Sometimes it does get hot in my house. I wont be doing a cycle for another 3wks. Just gettin over TRN/TST cycle.:hammer:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To ensure stability you could freeze them. I'm not so sure about the fridge because of the moisture but as long as they are air tight I don't see this being a problem. But actually, since you only have 1.5yrs worth, go ahead and stick them in the fridge to be safe. How hot does it get in your place?

Also, jsut because I'd like to interject. You are just getting over a cycle and are about to run another? :blink:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I was told by Anabolic Extreme to put them in the freezer. If possible put them in an air tight bag. :twisted:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D just mentioned SD needed to be kept out of sunlight.

Something about UV rays damaging the structure of the particular class of molecule that SD is.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, jsut because I'd like to interject. You are just getting over a cycle and are about to run another? :blink:
Bump to that, you are running another cycle three weeks after your last one?..

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I have a ton of bottles in my freezer, I was thinking of getting some mason jars and freeze them in the jars with them silica packs for moisture. I would be wary of the fridge because of all the condensation.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use the fridge, too much moisture. Get a big sealable freezer bag, and put a few dessicant packs in it, THEN, get ANOTHER big freezer bag, and put your goods and a few dessicants in it, squeeze out as much air as you can, seal it, place that one in the other bag that just has dessicants, and then seal that one.

They will be very good for a very long time.

joe dax

Awards
I wouldnt use the fridge, too much moisture. Get a big sealable freezer bag, and put a few dessicant packs in it, THEN, get ANOTHER big freezer bag, and put your goods and a few dessicants in it, squeeze out as much air as you can, seal it, place that one in the other bag that just has dessicants, and then seal that one.

totally agree

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what if they are accidently unfrozen? Can we re-freeze them back again or should they be left out of the freezer from that moment on?

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure they are dry. If they have the drying packs in with them thawing should not be an issue as there will be no condensation.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established

This is by far the best idea yet. I will find some links to dessicant packs.