r-ALA at 1fast400.com!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I saw Mike has his r-ala down to $15!! (I've been waiting for that to happen for awhile now, everyone is at $20). It says currently out of stock, no surprise at that price.

Mike, when can we expect more in? Are you going to keep prices there?

BTW new theme is ok, very Terminator-ish :D

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just noticed that myself. Def a great deal. Ill be ordering once he gets some more in.

Ibanez

Awards
Hey guys, I saw Mike has his r-ala down to $15!! (I've been waiting for that to happen for awhile now, everyone is at $20). It says currently out of stock, no surprise at that price.

Mike, when can we expect more in? Are you going to keep prices there?

BTW new theme is ok, very Terminator-ish :D
Yeah, I was wondering the same. I like the new theme. I think it looks good. I think the blue looks better than the green.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever seen r-ala sold by the gram?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
fuckin awesome, thanks for the heads up you polite porkchoppin bastid!!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established

Nope. That site is closed, you have to go to the other one....

Unless that smile indicates a joke....:confused:
No bro, when you goto that first link, it says "This website is closed. Please click here for all of your research needs". Click on the highlighted link and it brings you to the right place.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok the only reason 1fast is selling that cheap is because syntrax just released there "R" supp and it will prob go for 15 bucks too as the retail is only 25 and btw www.research-chems.com was my discovery and i introduced it to the board(lmao)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established

Courtesy of Wojo, it's up in the sticky actually. ;)
[/QUOTE]

Yep, you got credited for it right here :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by wojo
ok the only reason 1fast is selling that cheap is because syntrax just released there "R" supp and it will prob go for 15 bucks too as the retail is only 25 and btw www.research-chems.com was my discovery and i introduced it to the board(lmao)
Originally posted by jweave23
http://www.researchems.com/

Courtesy of Wojo, it's up in the sticky actually. ;)
Yeah yeah, I gave you credit you big baby :D

Thanks for the info on syntrax, I'll check it out. :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well since i have been singing the praises myself of cla after reading various cla threads on animal's board syntrax is releasing also a cla product(shocked me when they said they were releasing it) it supposed to be 300 grams of cla at a retail of 40 bucks which would make it like 25 at dps ormuscleshoppe..that kicks major ass man..now all i need is a cheap green tea extract and acetyl-l-carnitne and im set for animal's anarchy stack

big baby waaaaaahhhhhhhh im telling

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
acetyl-l-carnitne

If you didn't look at me as the anti-christ you could get it from now foods. Same goes for green tea.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
hey mike i actually bought 2 bottles of cla,1 ala,1 r-ala,1 nectar and something else from YOU i forget..time to change that thread huh

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
hehe, I'm working on some cool deals for bulk purchases, if I land the deal I want kilosports will look small.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i need a decaf green tea extract a;lready saw the alcar on ur site but the tea dooesnt list egcg's(or whatever those thingies r ..lmao)