Animal Pak Doesnt Dissolve

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I just noticed earlier today during a bowel movement i had more than one whole pill of animal pak in my stool. Now im not the type of person that looks in the toilet but i happen to look before i flushed so see to bright colored pills still fully intact. I have never had a problem digesting anything, so im curious if they had a bad batch of the supplement or if ive been basically not digesting this stuff for months. Whats everyones thoughts on this?

rooter

Awards
Haha...it's a good thing to look at your poop. I've noticed since I started taking animal pak (almost a month ago) that food, particularly vegetables, come out undigested. I haven't seen any whole pills though.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A friend of mine who's about 50 years old had his septic system drained and when they dug up the yard and opened it up there were tons of pills floating at the top. Ever since then he only takes capsules and I do too.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
A friend of mine who's about 50 years old had his septic system drained and when they dug up the yard and opened it up there were tons of pills floating at the top. Ever since then he only takes capsules and I do too.
WOW. Wonder what mine looks like lol. Well its all capsules for me now.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Found this little tidbit:

Does your multi-vitamin dissolve properly?

1. Place approximately one cup of white vinegar in a small bowl and warm it to 98 degrees or so by placing it inside a larger bowl of water that you "top up" several times with warm water from the tap. (The goal is to keep the vinegar reasonably close to 98 degrees for half an hour.)

2. Drop your multi-vitamin (or other pill) into the vinegar, and jostle it about every five minutes or so by gently shaking or swirling the cup. While you can also stir the mix with a wooden stick or toothpick, be careful not to touch the tablet itself.

3. The tablet should dissolve within 30 minutes. (This is the USP standard for all pharmaceutical tablets.) If it doesn't dissolve within a full hour, it's not doing you much good. Get another brand!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Found this little tidbit:

Does your multi-vitamin dissolve properly?

1. Place approximately one cup of white vinegar in a small bowl and warm it to 98 degrees or so by placing it inside a larger bowl of water that you "top up" several times with warm water from the tap. (The goal is to keep the vinegar reasonably close to 98 degrees for half an hour.)

2. Drop your multi-vitamin (or other pill) into the vinegar, and jostle it about every five minutes or so by gently shaking or swirling the cup. While you can also stir the mix with a wooden stick or toothpick, be careful not to touch the tablet itself.

3. The tablet should dissolve within 30 minutes. (This is the USP standard for all pharmaceutical tablets.) If it doesn't dissolve within a full hour, it's not doing you much good. Get another brand!
See my link above .... :hammer:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing a thread about this A LOOOONG time ago, like probably 4 or 5 years ago over at bodybuilding.com forum, back when it was decent.

Anyways, it wasn't about animal pak specifically, but it was about universals uni-liver tabs, and one of the guys said that he took a couple before he worked out and he ended up puking a couple hours later and a whole pill came back up. Interesting stuff.

With that being said i've been taking animal pak for a couple years now and haven't noticed any whole pills coming out of any of my holes. :)

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
You realize it's not a suppository right? You take it orally:p

I've never noticed that happening though, maybe I'll pay better attention to my deposits.