Length of time on EC

U

UnknownUser

Awards
I've used EC for a few weeks at a time, once or twice a year. I have a friend who I turned on to EC who has been using it for a little over 3 weeks and I think she needs to cycle off for a while. I've searched but can't find advice on how long to cycle off of EC. Anyone have advice?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
People that like to use ephedrine generally stay on it for 4-8 weeks and take 2-4 weeks off, although some go longer without any ill effects. i think there is a point of diminishing returns where a break is needed.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually cycle off after the effects are no longer noticed and for me that is about 4 weeks.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Back in some of my more stupid years i took it during my senior year of high school for probably the entire year, not so much for weightloss, but just to stay awake during classes, between working and working out and class and everything i was always exhausted, so i took it for the entire school year to stay awake and it worked ok, cycled off it for a while and never had any ill effects from it.

Note i'm not recommending this, that's why i said back in my stupider years.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks. If you still feel like everywhere you go is burning up hot... its not time to take a break, its still working ;-)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks. If you still feel like everywhere you go is burning up hot... its not time to take a break, its still working ;-)

I wish i still got that hott feeling, i dont even get that from TTA anymore, first time i used TTA i was ALWAYS hot, now its not noticeable.

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I get that hot feeling from E/C, TTA and TNA

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've taken it for 6 months straight and all I can say is you better use some L-Tyrosine, B-Vitamins (especially B-5), & Vitamin C because it can burn out your adrenal glands pretty bad.