psychotropin/ mood enchancers and libido

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys,

Im very interested in taking a nootropic/ mood enchancer such as psychotropin.

I am concerned with the effect of such supplements on libido/ erection since it is well known that benzodiazepines, which are often used for anti anxiety purposes, kill your ****.

Any comments/ reviews or info is appreciated.

Thanks.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys,

Im very interested in taking a nootropic/ mood enchancer such as psychotropin.

I am concerned with the effect of such supplements on libido/ erection since it is well known that benzodiazepines, which are often used for anti anxiety purposes, kill your ****.

Any comments/ reviews or info is appreciated.

Thanks.
The Pheibut i physcotropin would probably cause this ,i would avoid Phenibut because it is addictive and very strong,look at the Anarchy stack sticky it has alot of info on nootropics,especially alcar which doesn't affect my libido.

papa G

Awards
We are all different, one thing to keep in mind is what works for someone else may not do **** for you. As far as mood enhancement I am currently taking 1000mg bulk rhodiola, 400mg theanine, 3 grams GABA qd and stims such as ephedra, caffeine, tyrosine and occasionally throw in some chocamine, ALCAR or even AMP. (Of course not the stims all at once, just to mix it up every once and a while) My libidio is currently pretty damn good right now.(I've been off cycle for about 3 and a half months)

In the past I have cycled and had had MAJOR panic attacks, anxiety and loss of libidio after cycles even though I PCT'd. I was prescribed Klonapan and it killed my libidio and made me depressed. (Even though I was less anxious) I tried phenibut and i can say that sometimes it calms me down and other times it makes me extremely moody. I know people that say benzo's make them extremely horny and "fear free".

My best advise is to do a little experimenting and find out what works best for your body chemistry. What don't work for one person may be a blessing for another.