Seeing I won't be doing another cycle till winter.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good supplement to take during the spring, summer and fall season for muscle growth? Something I can take (that's safe) and doesn't need PCT.... I'm trying to also stay pretty lean..... Maybe something to give me slow gains and not put on 15,20 lbs. in 3-4 weeks like SD does to me..... There is just so much stuff out there, maybe someone out there has had luck with something?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The USP stack is great stuff..
Powerfull/Symmetry/Cissus/C2

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about taking bulk cee?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
CEE, Powerfull, cAMPHI and Activate seem to be keeping me maintained pretty well..even though I am not trying to bulk per se.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you guys are throwing these out at me..... Now I can do a search and see what would be best for me.... Thanks guys..... I knew I could count on "Only the best bodybuilding site on the internet"...... Right?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not cycled in a while. I am using low dosed BCAA's, CEE, Taurine, ALA and l-tyrosine. I have also been dosing a Fenugreek/Maca stack for about a month now. I feel really good without mood flucuations from hormones. At my age I feel like it's time for some off time to get a good natural hormone baseline established again.

I have developed some interesting hybrid TUT training styles that have really stimulated some development inspite of the lack of hormonal supplementation.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The TUT style training is really key I think.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
The TUT style training is really key I think.
I tried TUT style with me chest exercises last night.... All I can say is wow. I can feel it now. My total chest workout would be around 20-25 minutes.... Last night it lasted for just about 40 minutes.... Tonight's arm night. We will see how that goes.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention..... Thanks for the tip B5150 :head:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Right now mine is DHEA, fenugreek and ATD coupled with the TUT. I would add Powerfull and Activate if I wasn't such a broke mother trucker right now. Liking it very much as is however, effective and cheap.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Listen to the man behind the curtain. It is a good suggestion, especially the TUT training.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Rebound Reloaded + Powerfull
(DHEA would be awesome too - esp. for someone at your age!)

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Rebound Reloaded + Powerfull
(DHEA would be awesome too - esp. for someone at your age!)
Hey what gives, Is Rebound Reloaded out on the market yet?.... Can't seem to find it. Only testers.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly it will be out late May.

Now, if it's not out by June 1 - I'm driving up to NY to riot at DS headquarters!!!
And, I'm taking Saluu the Monkey Boy with me!