- 05-15-2006, 11:44 AM
- 05-15-2006, 12:18 PM
05-15-2006, 12:55 PM
they have mixed reviews about it on 1fast400's review section. http://www.1fast400.com/product_revi...oducts_****1963
price is a little high, basically looks like CEE w/ NO and of course, some BS marketing hype. it says some cutting edge technology to help CEE absorb but doesnt it already have like a 99% absorbtion rate from being esterized. also has ALA in it. you can buy a better grade - r-ALA and CEE w/ NO in it ... combine the two bottles to make your own muscletech CEE pro for cheaper.
good products similar to cee-pro are thunder and green bulge. both have good results and a good price tag on them.
when in doubt, there is always something muscletech sells that is better and/or cheaper out there. just copy/paste their main ingredients, do a little research, and viola. muscletech's products for 1/2 the cost from another company.
05-15-2006, 02:02 PM
05-15-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by MTNMEDIC
Are you hoping for a placebo effect by asking people about it before you try it?
05-15-2006, 04:21 PM
IMO if it's a MT product, it's garabage. Like someone mentioned before, just take the main ingrediants, copy and paste them into a search at a board, and you will come up with a better cheaper prodcut.
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 01-04-2017, 03:01 AM
- By bigpetefox in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-04-2012, 06:15 PM
- By shanesurfs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-02-2002, 07:01 AM
- By deaconbill in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-31-2002, 10:13 PM
- By Gmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2002, 05:54 PM