6 week bulking cycle/stack

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
does this proposed cycle look alright for a solid mass gaining stack? it consists of mostly generic labz products plus topical 4AD, and testosterone gel which has 100mg/1ml.

WK1-PheraMax@15mg, XMASS@80MG, TopicalTest@100mg
WK2-PM@30MG,XM@80MG, TT@100MG
WK3-PM@30MG, XM@80MG, 4AD@250MG TRANS
WK4-MTRN@2MG, ZOL@150MG, 4AD@500MG TRANS
WK5-MTRN@4MG, ZOL@150MG, 4AD@500MG TRANS
WK6-MTRN@6MG, ZOL@150MG, 4AD@500MG TRANS

*250mg formestane will be used daily if any estrogen/bloating related issues occur, also have nolva on hand.

This cycle will be conducted with all the proper protective supplements; milk thistle/ala/nac/red yeast rice/ coq10/ celery seed/ hawthorn/and lots of EFA's. these supplements will be included in the 6 week pct, which consists of clom up front, followed by nolva, ATD, and DHEA. then finished off with low dosed 6oxo, tribulus, fenugreek, retain, and zma.

would anybody be interested in a log of this stack??? otherwise, does anyone have any thoughts, opinions, insults for me??? thanks..

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i do have generic superdrol, if anyone thinks that might have its place, but i am skeptical at running a methyl for more than 3 weeks when being stacked as it is.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
does this proposed cycle look alright for a solid mass gaining stack? it consists of mostly generic labz products plus topical 4AD, and testosterone gel which has 100mg/1ml.

WK1-PheraMax@15mg, XMASS@80MG, TopicalTest@100mg
WK2-PM@30MG,XM@80MG, TT@100MG
WK3-PM@30MG, XM@80MG, 4AD@250MG TRANS
WK4-MTRN@2MG, ZOL@150MG, 4AD@500MG TRANS
WK5-MTRN@4MG, ZOL@150MG, 4AD@500MG TRANS
WK6-MTRN@6MG, ZOL@150MG, 4AD@500MG TRANS

*250mg formestane will be used daily if any estrogen/bloating related issues occur, also have nolva on hand.

This cycle will be conducted with all the proper protective supplements; milk thistle/ala/nac/red yeast rice/ coq10/ celery seed/ hawthorn/and lots of EFA's. these supplements will be included in the 6 week post cycle therapy, which consists of clom up front, followed by nolva, ATD, and DHEA. then finished off with low dosed 6oxo, tribulus, fenugreek, retain, and zma.

would anybody be interested in a log of this stack??? otherwise, does anyone have any thoughts, opinions, insults for me??? thanks..

too many things. keep the test/4ad then pick one methyl oral for four weeks. or stack the phera max 2weeks with week 3 overlap with super then super for two. That will be a bulker that will give you nice results if diet and training are in check. No Need to get creative with that many products when the basics work great. adding a trans test / 4ad is more then enough. I am assuming you are switching cause you have a limited supply of tt. the 4ad takes time to start working so may actually want to take some 4ad at the start. oral cycles should be 4-5 weeks. pct 4 weeks. What are your goals, stats, previous cycle experience ?

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with a bit to complicated. PP/Xmass made for an excellant bulking stack just by itself for me. IT does depend on your goals and how you react. Dont make it any more complicated that it need be.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
wow, sorry for the extremely delayed reply, i guess my e-mail notification is screwed up or something??

zed and smoky, your both right, Ive decided to drop the zol and save it for a cutter later next year.. as for putting SD in this stack, i decided against it. i would extend the phera max to four weeks but like i said before, i am weary of going longer than 4 weeks on any methyl.

personally, i don't even feel the effects of 4AD trans lower than 250mg per day. anyone think i should start it out at 500mg and keep it there?

anyways, i just completed the second day of this cycle. there is of course nothing to report as of weight or strength gains yet. one thing thats odd though, i checked my BP three times today and it never got higher than 110/44. this isn't crazy low or anything but I'm usually in the 130/70 range while 'off', and the diastolic pressure is real low... i guess that celery seed really works huh??

I'm going to try and post pics up here pretty soon if i can figure it out...

my current stats are:

6'1", 219lbs, about 12-14%bf

I'm going to try and put on as much weight as possible while on this cycle, if some fat comes along with it i really don't mind and actually hope for it. again, sorry for the delay guys.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you mean 500mg after figuring absorption rate? Or just 500mg total application?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean 500mg after figuring absorption rate? Or just 500mg total application?
total, that would be interesting though at 500 absorbed, except there probably isnt enough enzymes to converty that crazy amount. and if i was to do that, screw it i would just do some real juice

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
total, that would be interesting though at 500 absorbed, except there probably isnt enough enzymes to converty that crazy amount. and if i was to do that, screw it i would just do some real juice
Yeah, I figured, just had to make sure. With 500 absorbed I imagine you would have to dilute your solution to around 50mg/ml and apply 3-4 times daily over a crazy surface area to get that much absorbed.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
now that i think about it i am going to go ahead and start at 500mg daily, that works out to about 575mg test weekly and that along with the trn should make for a solidifying end to the bulk.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it you have done TD's in the past? If you have, how have they worked out for you?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
IMO, TD's are a must when doing oral PH's. they offer a 1-2 punch that cannot be safely delivered by stacking many orals at once. in my experience, i only liked 4AD TD, along with 1T back in the day. i would try to make more transdermals of the newer PH's, but there is so much damn filler, and i don't want to go through the process to get them out, so i just go with the almost pure 4AD that Ive got, and I'm happy with that because 4AD stacks well with almost anything.

my main issue with topical is that it becomes a hassle at high doses to have to bathe yourself in smelly gritty chemicals everyday.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i hope these pics work, its my first time so cross your fingers..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
well thats not exactly how i thought they would show up, but it worked.. i guess i should have warned you all about the reflecting whiteness of my legs, sorry if you are all blinded. i was in a hurry and didnt get a very good chest pose, but this gives you and idea....other than mass all around, i am looking to definately add more size to my legs specificly. i am also trying to fill in my upper chest area too, but am not as concerned with anything as much as my wheels.

anyways, today was just a light core day to give my body a chance to recover from the chest and leg workouts.. tomarrow is my back workout...

im currently taking in roughly 4200-4500 cals daily on average. i usually eat around 4800-5000 cals on the day after leg day, i dont know, i just get that much hungrier to refuel that large muscle group...as my weight increases i will so compensate with increased cals.. my ratios look something like this: p/c/f = 300/600/100, of course this is not absolutely consistant day to day. lately i find myself compensating a lack of carbs for an increase in fat, that coralates to a ratio that looks more like this: 300/300/220-250. i do what i can to get the calories in, and like i said before, im not to concerned with a little fat gain.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
now that i think about it i am going to go ahead and start at 500mg daily, that works out to about 575mg test weekly and that along with the trn should make for a solidifying end to the bulk.
My calculations come up a little diff.
500mg 4AD ed, figure 30% absorbtion for 150mg ed, approx 15% of that will actually convert to test for 22.5mg ed. Multiply that by seven for 157.5mg ew.

If you are doing the 100mg ed TNE at 30% absorbtion you get 210mg ew.

Run them concurrent for 367.g mg ew.

You may get a bit more absorbtion than that but I think 30% is the more realistic #.

I deff think some kind of test is the way to go if you are going to run any of these orals.

Lookin thick BTW. Keep up the good work.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
after re thinking it my bf% is more like 14-16%. but im not exactly sure, need to get it tested again...

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
My calculations come up a little diff.
500mg 4AD ed, figure 30% absorbtion for 150mg ed, approx 15% of that will actually convert to test for 22.5mg ed. Multiply that by seven for 157.5mg ew.

If you are doing the 100mg ed TNE at 30% absorbtion you get 210mg ew.

Run them concurrent for 367.g mg ew.

You may get a bit more absorbtion than that but I think 30% is the more realistic #.

I deff think some kind of test is the way to go if you are going to run any of these orals.

Lookin thick BTW. Keep up the good work.
ohh duuhh, ya i was just going from the 15% conversion, and not factoring in that only 30% is absorbed...

so im going to continue the topical t-prop and start running 4ad @ 500mg ed along with it?? after factoring in the correct amount absorbed, i am now thinking of using more like 1000mg 4ad td ed begining week three...i did this(1000mg 4ad) at the end of my last cycle solo and it blew me up, so stacked with trn it should work nicely over the coarse of the last three weeks.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That is a lot of 4AD. 400-600 ed seems to be very effective and it seems to have benefits beyond what the math figures for actual test conversion. Personally, I would stick with the 500, especially since you are stacking with an oral already. They should have a nice synergy.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i just began day four which includes:

pheramax@15mg ed
Xmass@80mg ed
TD T-prop@100mg ed
TD 4AD@500mg ed

starting week three(when i run out of T-prop) i am going to increase the dose of 4AD to compensate for the T-prop. the math shows that i would have to run around 1000mg of 4AD to compensate for the T-prop...yet, being stacked that # seems a bit high. so begining week three(last week of phera&xmass, first week w/o t-prop) i am going to increase the 4AD dose to 600mg. then week four, when im not taking such wet orals, i am probably going to up the dose of 4AD to 750mg... that should work??

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is your Prop a conversion Smokey?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Is your Prop a conversion Smokey?
no, it is prescription... i have thought about converting the pellets to Fina and test prop, but the need for accuracy in the procedures turns me off. i guess it would be OK for topical use, but i wouldn't inject a home made concoction into my body. i would rather just spend the $ and get some real sh*t.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
my workout went well tonight. my back workout looks like this:
PULL-UPS: 3 sets, 10 reps with 25lbs weight

BEHIND THE HEAD PULL-ups: 2 sets, 10 reps

SEATED CABLE ROW(narrow parallel grip): 6 sets, 12 reps on set #1 @ 200lbs. the remaining weight in the sets ascended by increments of 20 lbs from 200-300lbs.

BENT-OVER BARBELL ROWS: 3 sets, reps descending 15-12-10, weight ascending from 135lbs to 215.

then i hit the forearms;

BARBELL REVERSE CURLS: 5 sets, 12 reps, 70 lbs.

BARBELL ISOLATED EXTENSOR 4 sets, 12 reps, 50 lbs.

CABLE ISOLATED FLEXORS: 4 sets, 12 reps, 100 lbs.

All in all it was a solid workout. i felt good throughout and had especially good pumps when doing forearms.:bb:

My post workout meal was quite large, lets just say there is no way my body could have processed it all into my muscle tissue... the grubbing session lasted 1 1/2 hours, beginning with 30 grams of weigh protein. then immediately into a box of macaroni and cheese, 1 1/2 boiled potatoes, 3 fatty slices of tritip, and 1 1/2 chicken breasts. i honestly don't want to even count all those Cal's right now. as I'm typing I'm sipping 20grams of calcium cacinate Sp protein.

tomorrow is shoulders and arms. should be interesting..

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend doing a cycle sort of like this one, but with slightly different substances. Tren TD and M-TST.... so I wanna see the difference... subscribed :)

~Mk

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
today was my shoulder and arm workout:

ARNOLD PRESS: 4 sets, 12 reps on set#1. 8 reps on sets 2-4, 45lb db on set #1, 70lbs#2, 75#3, 80lbs#4.

BRADFORD PRESS: 2 sets, 8 reps, 115lbs-135lbs

BARBELL UPRIGHT ROWS: 3 sets, 12 reps for sets1&2 10 reps for set#3, 95-115-135lbs.

ARMS::
BARBELL CURLS: 3 sets, 12-10-8 reps, 115-135-145lbs

ALTERNATING DUMBBELL CURLS: 1 set, 20 reps(10 per), 60lbs

LYING TRICEPS EXTENSIONS: 3 sets, 15-12-9 reps, 103-115-155lbs.

DUMBBELL KICKBACKS: 1 set, 40 rep(20 per), 50lbs.

I felt run down earlier today. i ended up getting off of work a little early and took an hour nap when i got home. i felt great once i got to the gym tho. i looked pumped when i got in there, and a few Buddy's asked what i was taking, which happen alot, but a few people asked me today.. i felt really solid through all my lifts today especially the Arnold's. my biceps were pumped as hell the whole time and are still swollen now, an hour later..

i think that the addition of 4ad into the mix is really helping out. i have also had an increase in appetite the last few days, which i have herd is a characteristic of X-mass. i am taking tomorrow off and will update my stats along with take UA and BP test on Sunday.. until then..:pizza: :hot: :burg: :food:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
updates:

weight=224.5lbs this morning(up 5.5lbs)

BP=120/60 (perfect)

UA test: everything look decent. the test indicated that i was dehydrated, which has a tendency of happening to me. there was also traces of billyruben, which indicates stress on the liver. the liver stress is caused by a combo of the methylated PH's and dehydration. so i will make a conscious effort to increase water intake...

i have had an increase in back and facial acne. not horrible but noticeable. it seems to be leveling out and possibly clearing up now tho.. i have also been feeling a bit lethargic this past week.. and like i mentioned earlier, my appetite has increase.

beginning today i increased the dose of phera max to 30mg daily, keeping xmass at 80mg, td t-prop at 100mg, and td 4ad at 500mg ed.

I'm thinking that depending on how i feel this week i may either increase the xmass to 120mg, or pheramax to 45mg, or both for week three. i also may actually end up taking the phera/xmass into week four, but we will see,,,,....

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i am not planning on updating weight every day but this morning i weighed 226.5 lbs. i worked chest today but was rushed through my workout because the gym was closing early for the holiday.
CHEST:

INCLINED BARBELL BENCH: 4 sets, 15-12-10-10 reps, 135-185-225-275 lbs.

FLAT DUMBBELL PRESS: 3 sets, 8 reps, 100's-110's-115's

CLOSE GRIP BENCH: 1 set, 20 reps, 165 lbs

INCLINED DUMBBELL FLYS: 2 sets, 12 reps, 50's

PECK DECK MACHINE(CHEST FLYS): 2 sets, 20-15 reps, 150 lbs

The workout was very OK, nothing spectacular, of coarse considering i was rushed and skipped 4 total sets..it was OK.

my strength hasn't improved much, if at all. strength is not really a huge concern seeing as i am pretty strong already, but i am definitely looking to have the mass i put on be functional and help me move some iron..

one more thing to note, my sex drive has not changed at all since the beginning of the cycle. because of the additional testosterone, i assume my libido will not decrease even if I'm totally shut down...

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
heres a question for everyone. i have been on the same high rep training phase for about four weeks now. i am thinking that i need to change it up in about two weeks. so should i:

A) keep the same exercises, increase weight, decrease reps.
B) change exercises, increase weight, decrease reps.
C) change exercises, keep same high rep, mid weight scheme
D) don't change anything until end of cycle.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
heres a question for everyone. i have been on the same high rep training phase for about four weeks now. i am thinking that i need to change it up in about two weeks. so should i:

A) keep the same exercises, increase weight, decrease reps.
B) change exercises, increase weight, decrease reps.
C) change exercises, keep same high rep, mid weight scheme
D) don't change anything until end of cycle.
I think instituting a drastic change while on cycle may be a bit overload, so probably keep with your current routine. If you don't do this already, you can fool around with your TUT, change the cadence of your repititions. It's like a constant guessing game on your body then.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I think instituting a drastic change while on cycle may be a bit overload, so probably keep with your current routine. If you don't do this already, you can fool around with your TUT, change the cadence of your repititions. It's like a constant guessing game on your body then.
good call. do you think that adding in a 15-30 second static hold to each set will do the trick? or actually change the TUT by slowing down or speeding up the concentric and eccentric movements(up/down)??

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
today was legs. i did feel a bit stronger than the last time i worked legs, but i didn't push it to hard because i want my connective tissue to have half a chance to keep up, so to prevent injury.

LEGS:

BACK SQUAT: 4 sets, 8 reps, 135-225-315-405 lbs

HEX BAR DEADS: 3 sets, 8 reps, 320-410-430 lbs

STRAIGHT LEG DEADS(on a box for extended ROM): 3 sets, 10-8-8 reps, 135-185-225 lbs

LEG EXTENSIONS: 3 sets, 10-10-12 reps, 480 lbs (full stack+friend standing on weights) on the last set i held the weight static for about 10 seconds.

I'm thinking that since my back day is directly after my leg day, and dead lifts work back also, that i may just do a light back day consisting of pull ups and a couple other exercises, and combine it with a core workout...not sure yet...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good call. do you think that adding in a 15-30 second static hold to each set will do the trick? or actually change the TUT by slowing down or speeding up the concentric and eccentric movements(up/down)??
Yeah, I think you could keep the same rep/set schemes as long as you were altering your TUT each week. After your cycle you could start looking at a drastic change to routine, it is probably better just to alter what you are already working with. I should note I have heard Bobo say many times that anything longer than a 3 sec ECC is wasted. And isometric (static holds) are wicked too.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
yesterdays workout;

BACK:

WEIGHTED PULL UPS W/25LBS: 4 sets, 10 reps, 1st set w/body weight. 2-4 w/25lbs plate.

BEHIND THE HEAD PULL UPS: 2 sets, 10 reps, body weight

CLOSE GRIP CABLE ROWS: 4 sets, 10 reps, 240-260-280-300
lbs

(skipped bent over barbell rows)

ABS:

STRAIGHT LEG HANGING ABS: 3 sets, 15 reps

DECLINED CROSSOVER SIT UPS: 3 sets, 22 reps

HIGH CABLE CRUNCHES: 2 sets, 20 reps, 60 lbs

FOREARMS:

BARBELL REVERSE CURLS: 4 sets, 12 reps, 70 lbs

BARBELL EXTENSORS: 4 sets, 12 reps 60 lbs

CABLE FLEXORS: 4 sets, 12 reps, 100 lbs

Felt good throughout the workout, no low back pumps or joint pain....

my weight this morning is up to 229lbs(up 10 lbs) on an empty stomache..looking good so far..

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
todays workout was supposed to be shoulders and arms. instead i just worked shoulders alone and harder than usual. i will work arms exclusively tomorrow.

SHOULDERS:

ARNOLD DUMBBELL PRESS: 4 sets, 12-10-10-8 reps, 45-75-80-85 lbs dB's

SEATED BRADFORD PRESS: 2 sets, 8 reps, 115-135lbs

UPRIGHT BARBELL ROWS: 3 sets, 15-15-12 reps, 95-115-135 lbs

DUMBBELL LAT RAISES: 3 sets, 10 reps, 35-40-40 lbs db's

DUMBBELL FRONT RAISES: 1 set, 20 reps(10 per arm), 60lb dB's

REVERSE PECK DECK: 1 set, 18 reps, 150 lbs

Pretty damn good workout today. felt really solid with moving up in weight on the Arnold's. after the Bradford's i had such an insane pump in my shoulders that i had to take five or so minutes off before moving to the next exercise. when doing the upright rows in the mirror, i noticed that the definition of my shoulders are more pronounced, i mean there are deep striations between the anterior and medial deltoid..more than i have ever had, which is kinda strange since i am at a higher body fat percentage than i have ever been at...

I'm feeling solid as ****. i have been re-thinking the second phase to this cycle and it seems to be a very drastic change in hormones from phera max and xmass to trn and 4ad... so what I'm thinking is that if my bilyruben and other liver stress indicators are not yelling at me on the third UA test, then i may run the phera max through week four, drop the xmass as planned, and begin trn.. not sure yet and some input would be appreciated.:pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
last night was hell. starting at about 11pm and ending about 11am i was puking and sh*ting my guts out. i think i may have gotten food poisoning since the sickness only lasted until my body was absolutely void of all digestive matter. yet, it is very possible i just came down with the flu, seeing as i was feeling run down and tired leading up to the grand-finally of sh*ting out of my mouth and puking out my ass..:dump: :aargh: :sick: garbage, absolute garbage. it is now 6:30pm and the only thing I've eaten is a quarter of a plain white bagel and 1 bottle of Gatorade. i obviously didn't take any of the oral anabolic, and I'm contemplating on applying the topical now, even tho its really late.

I'm hoping that i feel better and am able to get back on schedule tomorrow. if for some reason i don't feel up to taking anything tomorrow i may just abort the cycle.... what sh*t this is, **** this bull**** crap i need to ****ing grow and then this ****ing bull**** happen, what ****ty luck i have, ****!!!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
last night was hell. starting at about 11pm and ending about 11am i was puking and sh*ting my guts out. i think i may have gotten food poisoning since the sickness only lasted until my body was absolutely void of all digestive matter. yet, it is very possible i just came down with the flu, seeing as i was feeling run down and tired leading up to the grand-finally of sh*ting out of my mouth and puking out my ass..:dump: :aargh: :sick: garbage, absolute garbage. it is now 6:30pm and the only thing I've eaten is a quarter of a plain white bagel and 1 bottle of Gatorade. i obviously didn't take any of the oral anabolic, and I'm contemplating on applying the topical now, even tho its really late.

I'm hoping that i feel better and am able to get back on schedule tomorrow. if for some reason i don't feel up to taking anything tomorrow i may just abort the cycle.... what sh*t this is, **** this bull**** crap i need to ****ing grow and then this ****ing bull**** happen, what ****ty luck i have, ****!!!!!
****in rights, that's ****ing bull**** and I hope your ****in ass ****in feels the **** better!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I got back in the gym and worked chest and tris today. i also got back on the orals today. i only took half the scheduled dose(40mg xm,15mg pm)yet, it is all good, at least i didn't have to abort cycle. i noticed a little soreness in my left nipple on Saturday. i immediately took 20mg nolva, and applied topical 6oxo and formestane directly to my pecks just to be cautious. the soreness is now gone today, but I'm utilizing 250mg formestane oral daily to keep the estrogen low. if any other gyno type problems arize i will tap into some low dose(10-20) nolva for the remainder of the cycle.

here was my chest workout, i didn't progress any, but thats not that disappointing considering the sickness prior to the workout..

CHEST/TRIS:

INCLINED BARBELL: 3 sets, 12-10-10 reps, 135-205-275 lbs

DUMBBELL FLAT: 3 sets, 8 reps, 105-110-115 lbs

INCLINED FLYS: 2 sets, 12 reps, 50 lb dB's

PECK DECK CHEST FLY MACHINE: 2 sets, 10-15 reps, 195-150 lbs

DIP MACHINE: 2 sets, 12 reps, 330 lbs

LYING TRICEPS EXTENSIONS: 3 sets, 10 reps, 95-105-115 lbs

My sickness is all gone for the most part. i didn't notice any nausea or anything during the workout, or much yesterday even. I'm definitely still fairly dehydrated from all the crap... that left my body during the puke and crapothon that took place Thursday night. I'm still trying to build back an appetite, but i did OK today(around 3800 cals) but definitely not close to were i need to be. i weighed myself today and came in at 225 lbs. not horrible but not good. i will get it back tho, i have faith that if everything goes smoothly for the rest of the cycle i will make it to my end of cycle goal of 235 lbs. hopefully no more angry profanity need be posted, wish me luck bro's, I'm keeping it going.:thumbsup:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
LEGS::squat:

SQUATS: 4 sets, 10-8-8-8 reps, 135-225-315-405 lbs

DEAD LIFTS: 3 sets, 8-8-6 reps, 320-410-460 lbs

STRAIGHT LEG DEAD LIFT: 3 sets, 8 reps, 185-235-255 lbs

LYING HAM CURL: 2 sets, 8 reps, 200 lbs

LEG EXTENSION: 3 sets, 10-10-20 reps, 540-540-280 lbs(each set finished with a 5-10 second isometric contraction)
the way i got 540 lbs on the machine was that i had my 260 lbs friend stand on the stack of 280lbs equaling 540 total pounds.

SEATED CALF RAISES: 3 sets, 12 reps, 135-180-225 lbs

great workout today. i went up in weight on almost all of my lifts and kept good form in doing so. i actually added in the 2 sets of lying ham curls as extra..

my lips are chap, which is a tell-tale sign of dehydration. bad,bad,very bad. I'm still trying to get back to my normal hydration(which is usually bad). but besides the minor dehydration, everything is going good.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
BACK:

WEIGHTED PULL-UPS: 3 sets, 10 reps, 0-25-45 lbs plate

BEHIND THE HEAD PULL-UPS: 2 sets, 10 reps

CLOSE GRIP CABLE ROWS: 3 sets, 10-10-8 reps, 260-280-315lbs

T-BAR ROWS: 2 sets, 15-10 reps, 90-135 lbs

BARBELL CURLS: 2 sets, 10 reps, 100 lbs

ALTERNATING DUMBELL CURLS: 1 set, 16 reps(8 per), 60 lbs db's

HAMMER CURLS: 1 set, 16 reps(8 per), 75 lbs

Fairly good workout. i was getting real bored with my training routine so i threw in some bicep curls and the t-bar rows.. tomarrow i will hit shoulders/abs/arms. until then:burger:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i was crunched for time today so i was only able to get through a mediocre shoulder workout.

SHOULDERS:

ARNOLD PRESS: 5 sets, 12-8-8-8-8 reps, 45-75-80-85-90 lbs

UPRIGHT ROWS: 3 sets, 15-12-10 reps, 115-135-165 lbs

REVERSE PECK DECK MACHINE: 1 set, 12 reps, 175 lbs

BARBELL FRONT RAISES: 1 set, 10 reps, 90 lbs

I will be doing arms and abs tomorrow, pretty much a clean-up day.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
ARMS/ABS:

E-Z BAR CURLS: 4 SETS, 10 REPS, 75-95-105-105 LBS

ALTERNATING DUMBBELL CURLS: 2 SETS, 8 REPS PER ARM, 65 LBS

DUMBBELL HAMMER CURLS: 2 SETS, 8 REPS PER ARM, 75 LBS

BARBELL REVERSE CURL: 2 SETS, 12 REPS, 75-85 LBS

BARBELL CURL: 2 SETS, 10 REPS, 100 LBS

DUMBBELL PREACHER NEGATIVES: 2 SETS, 5 PER ARM, 5-10 SECOND NEGATIVE, 65 LBS DB'S

LYING TRICEPS EXTENSION: 4 SETS, 10 REPS, 95-105-105-105 LBS

CABLE TRICEPS PULL DOWN: 2 SETS, 15 REPS, 200 LBS

DUMBBELL TRICEPS KICKBACKS: 3 SETS, 10 REPS PER, 50-55-60 LBS

ONE ARM REVERSE PUSH DOWNS: 3 SETS, 12 REPS PER, 60 LBS

BARBELL REVERSE WRIST CURLS(EXTENSORS): 3 SETS, 20-15-12 REPS, 60 LBS.

BARBELL WRIST CURLS(FLEXORS): 3 SETS, 10 REPS, 100 LBS

ABS:

HANGING ABS: 3 SETS, 15 REPS, STRAIGHT LEG

DECLINED CROSSOVER SIT-UPS: 3 SETS, 22 REPS, BODY WEIGHT .

CABLE WEIGHTED REVERSE CRUNCH: 2 SETS, 30 REPS, 40LBS

HIGH CABLE CRUNCHES: 1 SET, 20 REPS, 60 LBS

OMFG, looking back i think i totally over trained the **** out of myself. if I'm counting correctly, i did like 41 total sets...wow... well, i guess i got a good workout huh. um i better go to sleep.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i am coming up on week four of the cycle and have decided to go ahead and run the phera max through week 4. this is what the whole cycle looks like from start to finish:

WK1:pM 15mg, XM 80mg, TD T-Prop 100mg
WK2:pM 30mg, XM 80mg, 4AD 500mg, TD T-Prop 100mg
WK3:pM 30mg, XM 80mg, 4AD 625mg, 250mg formestane
WK4:pM 30mg, TRN 4mg, 4AD 625mg, 250mg formestane
WK5:TRN 6mg, 4AD 625mg, 250mg formestane
WK6:TRN 6-8mg, 4AD 625mg, 250mg formestane

we will see how i am feeling with the TRN dose and i will adjust it accordingly. i chose to implement the formestane last week because i was getting some soreness in the nipple...

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
So i did a UA test yesterday, along with weighing myself and the daily BP test. BP is fine 120/60, UA showed some low levels of billyruben(no surprise), and my weight is up to 232lbs, all is well as of now..

didnt workout on sunday, felt to tired, so i trained chest today;

CHEST:

INCLINED BARBELL: 4 SETS, 15-10-10-10 REPS, 135-225-275-295 LBS

FLAT DUMBELL: 3 SETS, 8 REPS, 110-115-120 LBS DB'S

INCLINED DUMBELL FLYS: 2 SETS, 12 REPS, 50 LBS DB'S

CHEST FLY MACHINE: 3 SETS, 10-12-18 REPS, 195-175-150LBS

MACHINE DIPS: 2 SETS, 20 REPS, 330LBS

Good workout today, i went up in weight on my first two exersises...my chest felt really pumped and solid both during and after the workout..

today was my first day switching progestins from Xmass too TRN. I guess it is possible that the TRN attributed to the increase in strength today, but its not likely that its effects are that pronounced with only one days use..

This is the last week that i take phera max. then i will be just running 4AD and TRN until the end of the 6th week.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
i also began takin nolva on saturday at 15mg ed. even with formestane, i was still having soreness in my left nipple, so im taking some nolva to be safe..do you guys think i should be taking both an AI and a SERM WHILE ON CYCLE, OR SHOULD I JUST RUN THE SERM BY ITSELF?? Im doing both right now just to be safe. but if anyone thinks i may get better gains and be as safe with just a SERM, then i may go that route

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
LEGS:

BACK SQUAT: 5 SETS, 8 REPS, 135-225-315-405-425 LBS

LEG PRESS: 3 SETS, 12 REPS(SLOW AND CONTROLED) 810-900-900 LBS

ROMANIAN DEADS: 3 SETS, 10 REPS, 135-185-235 LBS

ONE LEG DEAD LIFTS: 2 SETS, 10 REPS PER LEG, 20 LBS DB

EXTENSIONS: 3 SETS, 14 REPS+10 SEC. ISO HOLD, 480 LBS

SEATED CALF RAISES: 4 SETS, 15 REPS, 250 LBS

I went up in weight on my first two lifts today. it was a solid day in the gym despite a crappy diet today. i only took in about 2500 cals all day before my workout, and i didnt start my workout until like 8 pm. i just tackled roughly 1500 cals, but that is just not acceptable, especially on leg day.. but progress none the less.

i had pretty damn bad pumps in my back today. i think im gonna go ahead and begin taking some of the taurine i have, just gotta cap it first...

i guess sinse nobody has anything to say about my question on formestane+nolva vs. nolva solo, i will go ahead and continue with both form. and nolva to be safe.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know wtf is going on with research chems?? im getting concerned because i have been taking nolva to control the nipple soreness ive been having..and now im wondering if im gonna have enough for pct. the site i got it from before is for some reason only displaying a small portion of there products, all of which are growth hormone related.... if i cannot get anymore nolva soon, i may have to cut the cycle short so that i can go through an adequate pct. can someone please post or pm me the lowdown on whats going on in the research chem market...please, thank you.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know wtf is going on with research chems?? im getting concerned because i have been taking nolva to control the nipple soreness ive been having..and now im wondering if im gonna have enough for post cycle therapy. the site i got it from before is for some reason only displaying a small portion of there products, all of which are growth hormone related.... if i cannot get anymore nolva soon, i may have to cut the cycle short so that i can go through an adequate post cycle therapy. can someone please post or pm me the lowdown on whats going on in the research chem market...please, thank you.
i prove myself retarded once again, figured it out on my own...

updates later this weekend. im no longer going to keep a workout log since nobody seem to be interested.

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me thinks the board author should consider coding in a post of how many subscribers are on a thread. It would go along way in that respect. I have been subscribed all along. I am sure I am not the only one watching. Hope all is well and still on track.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Me thinks the board author should consider coding in a post of how many subscribers are on a thread. It would go along way in that respect. I have been subscribed all along. I am sure I am not the only one watching. Hope all is well and still on track.
I am subscribed myself. I think that is agood idea Smoky, it would be cool if we could see the subscriber count of all threads.

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am subscribed myself. I think that is agood idea Smoky, it would be cool if we could see the subscriber count of all threads.
Thanks
I would always rather offer solutions and improvements, than to just point out flaws. But hard not to as one progresses for improvements come from weakness. Much like we do our bodies hitting the lagging areas to bring them up. Webz and stuff happens to be part of what I do for a living and side line.

If I may take the soapbox for a moment...

With many changes as of late I as a user am not terribly pleased with all that I see. Granted I agree some had to change for good reason, but one must keep the user experience there for all if possible. The paying ads want user registrations to earn their interest. Body count in other words. Let them pay for the upgrades as it is the user attraction and participation that has made it and will keep it alive. Segregating users out of features to me is not a wise choice. Didn't it just piss you off when the cable companies took away every thing and then charged you to get it back? Speed and bandwidth can be improved graphicly in many ways. But that is topic in itself. Other possibilities always exist in the computer world. It is the masses that are drawn and comprise this place like many others. Turn them away, any of them and you are losing. Add features for fee but to strip what was, is never good. JMO sorry if I high-jacked or perhaps kept this thread alive.

No flame or ill intent JMO

soapbox mode OFF