Sesamin question

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does Sesamin cause water retention? I've researched this thru searches, but looks like everyone is stacking it with Melting Point or something similar so I don't know if it's the Sesa or the MP that is the cause. I'm stacking it with EC and starting to think I'm retaining some water which sucks.

Markio

Markio

Awards
Melting Point well known for causing water retention - Sesathin doesn't

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Melting Point well known for causing water retention - Sesathin doesn't
Ok, that what I was thinking, but wasn't sure since most are stacking the two. Maybe this retention I think I'm getting is imaginary who knows..

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
It might cause some but dont worry about it, if you are just take 99 mg potassium 3 times a day.

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
I have stacked sesamin with EC numerous times and it works great for me. I don't see any water retention.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have stacked sesamin with EC numerous times and it works great for me. I don't see any water retention.
William, how did you dose the Sesa? I'm currently taking 2 a day, each with a higher fat meal. As far as the retention, I'm probably imagining it since I read about the possiblilty.

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
William, how did you dose the Sesa? I'm currently taking 2 a day, each with a higher fat meal. As far as the retention, I'm probably imagining it since I read about the possiblilty.
I recommend 2-3 caps a day with higher fat meals 10+grams so the sesamin ligans are fully aborbed.