Supps for Back Sprains.....

bizzare_777

Awards
I was wondering if there were any supps effective for healing a back sprain? My father has suffered a back sprain last month and hes in the process of recovering. Hes been told to do a few excersices but he needs to speed up his recovery so that he can get back to work.

maxxdout

Awards
theres nothing that can directly influence repair in a certain region of the body, but maybe more protein, some Glutamine, amino's, etc might help his body speed up the recovery/repair process, and a strong dose of Tylenol to ease the pain

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Cissus, though I believe it is catered more towards ligaments/tendonds/bones, it's recovery properties could be put to use here most definitely

bizzare_777

Awards
yea someone mentioned cissus to me a few days ago, i was wondering how much per day is supposedly effective?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yea someone mentioned cissus to me a few days ago, i was wondering how much per day is supposedly effective?
That all depends on your dad's reaction to it. With my shoulder injury I started off at 6 a day and tapered down as my pain/clicking came down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 6
Supplement Auction 6