Supplements between cycles

remarc

Awards
Hi, everyone! I am quite new on this forum, I did some reading in the last few days and this is the 1st thread I start. So, please be patients with me :D

My question would be as follows: Lets assume I am doing a 4 week cycle of prosteroids/anabolics, like superdrol or maybe pheraplex, then I get my post cycle therapy right for another 4 weeks, with all the liver/BP/cholesterol/estrogen blocker support. As I ve read on this forum, a minimum of 8 weeks is suggested before starting a new cycle.
Here comes my question and I want as many answers as possible from all guys reading this post.

What would u suggest being used as a natural test booster or natural anabolic supplement for these two months until next cycle. I mean, what did u use with great results? Skip the estrogen blockers as it is assumed I used them post cycle.
Thank you for posting your recommendations!

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull by USP labs has gotten really good reviews by people using it for that purpose. Anagen by scivation is kinda new, but it's been getting good reviews as well. I'd go with one or both of those.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree MORE with PowerFULL. Very good supp... stack it with Cissus and CEE and you've got a killer combo.

Powerfull by USP labs has gotten really good reviews by people using it for that purpose. Anagen by scivation is kinda new, but it's been getting good reviews as well. I'd go with one or both of those.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
you could also always go with one of the tropins

remarc

Awards
Hey, guys! Thanks for your replies! I am looking forward to see another recomendations as well...