Best Sup. for Cutting

PSJ02388

Awards
When i finish my pct im going to start a cutting cycle and i was wondering what supplements everyone has had the best results on for defenition.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When i finish my post cycle therapy im going to start a cutting cycle and i was wondering what supplements everyone has had the best results on for defenition.
You just need to look around man. There are threads and logs everywhere. Way too many to list here.

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
I heard crystal meth, works real good for that.:woohoo: {---- See?Just look at this little bastard.

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
bcaa's for muscle preservation, energy and reduction of DOMS. Gotta megadose the stuff though.

maxxdout

Awards
ephedra works great, but most of the supps out there with ephedra are pretty strong, make me jittery and a little off for the day

or just up the fatty acids, they help liberate the bad fats, adjust your caloric intake adn watch the lbs fall off

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Fat Burnes are always a gamble. I'm currently taking Vaporize and not really impressed after my first bottle and into my second. Since I've been on a tight diet for the past 6 weeks, that's given me the best results. If you're diet is tight, and you still need a boost, I've heard good things about Lean Extreme. Good luck

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to go with a powerful stiumlant/thermo, try ventilean, that stuff got me going crazy on the few samples i had

im also not really into the fat burner scene.... ive used some before but i dont know if i will again

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine, ephedra, venom stack, clen, T-3. All works great and all can harm or kill you if you're not familiar with the drugs or your bodies condition. But if you search around you see reviews and tons of information regarding this very subject.

jujubee

Board Supporter
Awards
Just go for it man....DNP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol NAH just kidding ....the best cutter is ................

MORE MOVEMENT/ INTENSITY

try HIT. 5x5. 3x3. 4x6.

+ Active Recovery on Non-training days

Diets... CKD, TKD, Carb Cycling, or just find maintainance and decrease by 250- 500 cals/day
GOOD LUCK

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
BCAA for sure, I personally use xtend and love it. Greatly improves recovery and helps you maintain and even gain lean mass.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Wow, how about a strong proper diet, nothing will beat that!