Supps and Cals - AnabolicMinds.com

Supps and Cals

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Supps and Cals

Ok, I'm a female, so I would like to take calories into account when using supplements. Especially since I'm stacking stuff. Please let me know if I"m on the right track:

Ready 4 War... since it has 5 gr protein and 3 grams of carbs and some amino acids, i'm guessing it had between 40-50 cals. Then I add BST GO! Which says it has 12 cals. Then I add 1g chocamine which I'm not sure it has cals. Then I add 4.5 gr. L-glut which has about 20 cals, so I'm looking at 100 cals for my pre-workout stimulant. Is this correct? And is this dumb considering I want to burn calories in the gym? I'm not looking to lose weight, but I would like to tone up a bit and get stronger (but not bulk up). Thanks guys.

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by faerieeyes3
    Ok, I'm a female, so I would like to take calories into account when using supplements. Especially since I'm stacking stuff. Please let me know if I"m on the right track:

Ready 4 War... since it has 5 gr protein and 3 grams of carbs and some amino acids, i'm guessing it had between 40-50 cals. Then I add BST GO! Which says it has 12 cals. Then I add 1g chocamine which I'm not sure it has cals. Then I add 4.5 gr. L-glut which has about 20 cals, so I'm looking at 100 cals for my pre-workout stimulant. Is this correct? And is this dumb considering I want to burn calories in the gym? I'm not looking to lose weight, but I would like to tone up a bit and get stronger (but not bulk up). Thanks guys.
    That really seems like a negligable amount of calories to intake to me. I really wouldn't worry too much about them. If you were taking a protein shake beforehand, yes, but not with the supplements that you listed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ph/supps and cold sores
    By Wolfe008 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 09:17 PM
  2. USP labs Supps and MMA
    By TooL in forum MMA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 10:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2005, 05:44 AM
  4. liver supps and M 1-T