Semen thickening supps

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    methusaleh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New England
    Age
    37
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    57609

    Semen thickening supps


    I'm not talking about increasing volume, but are there any supps known to increase the thickness of semen?

  2. Registered User
    ArnoldIsMyIdol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    285

    Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh
    I'm not talking about increasing volume, but are there any supps known to increase the thickness of semen?
    Zinc increases thickness and volume for me. It helps libido too. One of the more important supps IMO. I take 100mg a day, divided in 3 or 4 doses because too much can easily upset your stomach.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldIsMyIdol
    Zinc increases thickness and volume for me. It helps libido too. One of the more important supps IMO. I take 100mg a day, divided in 3 or 4 doses because too much can easily upset your stomach.
    Taking To much Zinc will unbalance your Minerals... Causing I believe a severe copper defiency.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       

  4. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    721
    Rep Power
    468

    I've also heard that too much zinc can supress your immune system as well.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    I've also heard that too much zinc can supress your immune system as well.
    Is there a risk of taking is too much zinc?

    The health risk of taking too much zinc is moderate to high. Zinc toxicity has been seen in both acute and chronic forms. Intakes of 150 to 450 mg of zinc per day have been associated with low copper status, altered iron function, reduced immune function, and reduced levels of high-density lipoproteins (the good cholesterol). One case report cited severe nausea and vomiting within 30 minutes after the person ingested four grams of zinc gluconate (570 mg elemental zinc). The 1989 RDA committee stated that "chronic ingestion of zinc supplements exceeding 15 mg/day is not recommended without adequate medical supervision." The National Academy of Sciences is currently reviewing recent research and considering new recommendations on zinc intake and risk.

    http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/963415190.html


    So taking 100mgs on top of your daily diet, can cause toxicity. So dont follow ArnoldismyIdols advise. Yes Zinc can be beneficial... Get some ZMA, and take before bed.. .you will see improvments.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Board Supporter
    200wannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    362

    Fenugreek and maca work for some, a search should throw up a thread on it.
  7. Registered User
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    420

    you know, I don't think it has been mentioned before but since i have been using pght my semen has been thicker, whiter and has had more volume.
  8. Gold Member
    Korrupted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, Az.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    172

    Stern was talking about this last week. He mentioned something called Googaplex? Spelling is probably off.
  9. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    Oogoplex. It works and is not too expensive. usually see results after a week or two and it get to be more and more over time.


    Mr.50
  10. Gold Member
    Korrupted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, Az.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    172

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Oogoplex. It works and is not too expensive. usually see results after a week or two and it get to be more and more over time.


    Mr.50
    I was close
  11. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    Yes not far off. Howard was talking about it? It is pretty good stuff and increases the good feeling during orgasm also as another feeling.

    Mr.50


    Quote Originally Posted by Korrupted
    I was close
  12. Gold Member
    Korrupted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, Az.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    172

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Yes not far off. Howard was talking about it? It is pretty good stuff and increases the good feeling during orgasm also as another feeling.

    Mr.50
    Yeah they were talking about porn and load size. They said that stuff increased the thickness and the length of the ROPE.
  13. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Rep Power
    2867

    Maca, ZMA, Tribulus, Fenugreek
  14. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NE Iowa
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    534

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Oogoplex. It works and is not too expensive. usually see results after a week or two and it get to be more and more over time.


    Mr.50
    Where is this stuff available?
  15. Board Supporter
    methusaleh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New England
    Age
    37
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    57609

    Thanks a lot guys! Good thing is I already have all of those supps except for the Googleplex or whatever that is. I have to make a run to a nutrition store tonight for some emergency pre-vacation stuff so I will look for it there.

    Yeah I was discussing this over on another site and all I seemed to get were wiseass responses, so I came here to get some serious info. I have a vacation in 2 days from now and want to please my woman as much as possible, that's why I am doing this frantic research.
  16. Gold Member
    Korrupted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, Az.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    172

    They were on the show saying it takes a while to work?
  17. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    I do not believe any of the sponsers have it though it would be great if they would carry it.

    The super big supplement web site does have it. I am sure you can figure out which one I mean.

    Mr.50

    Quote Originally Posted by scott72
    Where is this stuff available?
  18. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    North Dakota
    Age
    27
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    0

    is ejaculoid only for volume? I heard that stuff is pretty damn good. Maybe not for thickness.
  19. Gold Member
    rocketscientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Geekville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    216

    Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh
    I have a vacation in 2 days from now and want to please my woman as much as possible, that's why I am doing this frantic research.
    I think Grifter has found something for you then over in the news section. See Dostinex for Sexual Stamina .
  20. Registered User
    gogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    426

    Quote Originally Posted by rocketscientist
    I think Grifter has found something for you then over in the news section. See Dostinex for Sexual Stamina .
    yea ive read that before aswell, but dostinex is not cheap
  21. Gold Member
    rocketscientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Geekville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    216

    Quote Originally Posted by gogo
    yea ive read that before aswell, but dostinex is not cheap
    Maybe you need to do some research...
  22. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Rep Power
    2867

    Ibe carries it for a good price.
  23. Gold Member
    rocketscientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Geekville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    216

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Ibe carries it for a good price.
    C'mon - that was too easy
  24. Registered User
    ArnoldIsMyIdol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    285

    Regarding zinc supplementation, I have not noticed the same effects with lower dosages (50 mg/day). I have noticed a big difference from 100mg/day.

    You only absorb 10-15% of most vitamins/mineral supplements, not to mention people who sweat alot from exercise (like I do)tend to lose alot of zinc in sweat. So, I don't really think 100mg is excessive.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldIsMyIdol
    Regarding zinc supplementation, I have not noticed the same effects with lower dosages (50 mg/day). I have noticed a big difference from 100mg/day.

    You only absorb 10-15% of most vitamins/mineral supplements, not to mention people who sweat alot from exercise (like I do)tend to lose alot of zinc in sweat. So, I don't really think 100mg is excessive.
    Hey... thats on you bro. Ive read a few studies on it saying 150 over time, can cause all said symptoms... Main one being toxic. Heavy metals arent the best for your body above a certain degree... supping with 100 on top of your daily diet Im sure goes well above and beyond such. If your fingernails, start to ripple, it pretty much to late.. your body is poisoned. Just cause you see a more pronounced affect doesnt make it better... which being on a board that discusses steroids, you should no this.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Registered User
    gogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    426

    Quote Originally Posted by rocketscientist
    Maybe you need to do some research...
    Thanks
  27. Registered User
    max silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,317
    Rep Power
    1228

    Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh
    Thanks a lot guys! Good thing is I already have all of those supps except for the Googleplex or whatever that is. I have to make a run to a nutrition store tonight for some emergency pre-vacation stuff so I will look for it there.

    Yeah I was discussing this over on another site and all I seemed to get were wiseass responses, so I came here to get some serious info. I have a vacation in 2 days from now and want to please my woman as much as possible, that's why I am doing this frantic research.
    Pardon my ignorance here, but what does the thickness of your semen have to do with pleasing your woman?
  28. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh
    I'm not talking about increasing volume, but are there any supps known to increase the thickness of semen?
    Are you a porn star? Looking for that sweet money shot?
  29. Registered User
    gogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    426

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    Are you a porn star? Looking for that sweet money shot?
    Chuck Norris Doesnt sleep, he waits.
  30. Board Supporter
    methusaleh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New England
    Age
    37
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    57609

    OK, well to explain why I posted this, here's some stuff I wrote on another site when the discussion was going on. This is a serious question and not meant to elicit giggles, chuckles, or mental images. Also I leave Friday for vacation and will report back when I get home on just how effective my semen thickening efforts have been. My girlfriend is bringing her green suede Doc Martens boots to wear one day so let's hope this works!

    Here's what I wrote:

    1) My girlfriend likes "volume" but doesn't like it to run down her legs for hours afterward, if you know what I mean. Had one too many embarrassing moments in public when she was wearing a skirt w/black shoes!

    So...is there anything that can be a thickening agent, for lack of a better term?

    2) The point is that the lady likes that "full" feeling I guess, but she doesn't want to have the stuff running down her leg the rest of the day, y'know what I mean? She's not an exhibitionist or a slut but she likes to wear skirts w/no panties in the warm weather, just for comfort, but that can be a problem if we've just had sex. I'd love to make my sauce as thick as possible to cut down on the leakage factor. I do find that if I hire Rosie Palm and her 5 Sisters to do the job before I go to see my girlfriend, that seems to help, but it cuts down on the fun factor later on.
  31. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NE Iowa
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    534

    Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh
    OK, well to explain why I posted this, here's some stuff I wrote on another site when the discussion was going on. This is a serious question and not meant to elicit giggles, chuckles, or mental images. Also I leave Friday for vacation and will report back when I get home on just how effective my semen thickening efforts have been. My girlfriend is bringing her green suede Doc Martens boots to wear one day so let's hope this works!

    Here's what I wrote:

    1) My girlfriend likes "volume" but doesn't like it to run down her legs for hours afterward, if you know what I mean. Had one too many embarrassing moments in public when she was wearing a skirt w/black shoes!

    So...is there anything that can be a thickening agent, for lack of a better term?

    2) The point is that the lady likes that "full" feeling I guess, but she doesn't want to have the stuff running down her leg the rest of the day, y'know what I mean? She's not an exhibitionist or a slut but she likes to wear skirts w/no panties in the warm weather, just for comfort, but that can be a problem if we've just had sex. I'd love to make my sauce as thick as possible to cut down on the leakage factor. I do find that if I hire Rosie Palm and her 5 Sisters to do the job before I go to see my girlfriend, that seems to help, but it cuts down on the fun factor later on.
    Wow..I know you said you didn't want anyone making fun of ya, but how can we not? I mean seriously, does your girl ***** about the volume of your semen after you do her? I don't know man, never heard of this before. Just give one of the products a try and lets us know how it turned out..
  32. Board Supporter
    methusaleh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New England
    Age
    37
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    57609

    OK, let me break it down one more time...

    1) She loves the volume; it's the "gas station principle" as I call it...stick nozzle in and pump until tank is completely full.

    2) With that comes the problem of where everything goes when she stands up, and we are traveling to warm climates for a vacation, so knowing her she'll be opting for skirts with nothing underneath for comfort.

    3) Thus, the problem of leakage running down her legs. Unless I can harness the power of supplements to thicken things up-- get it, I am thinking that thicker liquid will lessen the chance of it dripping out. Volume is no problem, I'm shooting (pun fully intended) for thickness here.

    We'll know soon!
  33. Registered User
    UnicronSpawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    37
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    480

    Seriously, what the hell is wrong with wanting thicker semen?
    I know nothing makes my night like filling my girl with so much sperm it leaks out over my johnson. If filling my sweetheart full of thick sperm is wrong then damn it, I dont want to be right.
  34. Board Supporter
    methusaleh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New England
    Age
    37
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    57609



    Testify, brother, testify! You hit the nail on the head!!!
  35. Registered User
    UnicronSpawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    37
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    480

    Talking


    :d :d :d
  36. Registered User
    ArnoldIsMyIdol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    285

    Of course another way, if you don't have sex or 5+ days, when you do its like cottage cheese.
  37. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NE Iowa
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    534

    Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldIsMyIdol
    Of course another way, if you don't have sex or 5+ days, when you do its like cottage cheese.
    Exactly. Quit banging her 3 times a day and let that **** build up..It will thicken..
  38. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    2335

    If its thicker you wont be able to drain. so if its thinner it can all come out at once and not gradually leak. My girl feels full of cack and if she wanted a more glue like cervix coating id wonder about her true motives. Ie pregnancy.
  39. Gold Member
    raider1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    52
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    229

    [QUOTE=methusaleh]OK, let me break it down one more time..
    2) With that comes the problem of where everything goes when she stands up, and we are traveling to warm climates for a vacation, so knowing her she'll be opting for skirts with nothing underneath for comfort.
    3) Thus, the problem of leakage running down her legs. Unless I can harness the power of supplements to thicken things up-- get it, I am thinking that thicker liquid will lessen the chance of it dripping out.
    QUOTE]

    Dude ..must be a lot of crusty spots on your furniture during the warm weather .. snail trails galore .....
  40. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Power
    0

    Snail Trails!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. if your ordering any supps before 4-22, READ
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 06:39 PM
  2. supps ive tried
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 08:44 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 08:05 AM
  4. bad supps while using ph
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 10:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in