Criticize my lean bulk stack?

xcendo

Awards
After cutting for two months and then having to take two weeks off after gynecomastia surgery (and ending up putting back on some fat despite eating at maintenance and using Sesamin to keep storage at bay), I'm stoked to finally bulk again. But because of the fat I put on over my recovery period, I'm really aiming for body recomp more than anything else.

I plan on getting back on CEE (took a break from it during my recovery), eating ~300 cals over maintenace, 40/40/20, and supping with:

- Sesamin
- cAMP
- Anagen
- ActivaTe & Rebound XT
- Fish oil
- Cissus RX (to reduce post-op swelling and speed up that healing)

Is this overkill? I could hold off on either Anagen or the NHA stack for a cut following this, but I'm hoping that together they would make simultaneous fat loss and lbm gain more likely. Thanks everyone.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just to stretch things out a bit, I would probably hold off on the NHA stack.

xcendo

Awards
just to stretch things out a bit, I would probably hold off on the NHA stack.
Yeah, if that would work better for cutting. I was planning on megadosing BCAA's for the cut that will follow this lean bulk, though. If the combo of Anagen and NHA would make for better nutrient repartitioning, I will definitely do both.

Sorry about taking up bandwidth with dumb stack questions. I plan on running a log for this. Penance. Anyone else?

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
After cutting for two months and then having to take two weeks off after gynecomastia surgery (and ending up putting back on some fat despite eating at maintenance and using Sesamin to keep storage at bay), I'm stoked to finally bulk again. But because of the fat I put on over my recovery period, I'm really aiming for body recomp more than anything else.

I plan on getting back on CEE (took a break from it during my recovery), eating ~300 cals over maintenace, 40/40/20, and supping with:

- Sesamin
- cAMP
- Anagen
- ActivaTe & Rebound XT
- Fish oil
- Cissus RX (to reduce post-op swelling and speed up that healing)

Is this overkill? I could hold off on either Anagen or the NHA stack for a cut following this, but I'm hoping that together they would make simultaneous fat loss and lbm gain more likely. Thanks everyone.
Looks good if you got the money.