Looking for a pre-workout stim stack

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
I need a pre-workout stim that can be mixed as a liquid b/c I'm not supposed to have pills lying around (don't ask). I have tried Adenergy Stack and Ready 4 War as well as a few RTD's. I have had REDLINE too and am able to get it's precursor Clenbutrx which has ma huang and synephrine. I've been haunting these boards for a while and feel like I can get the best results by making my own stack. Right now I have Black Star Labs GO! which has caffiene, L-tyrosine, and ALCAR and I plan on stacking it with Chocamine and Prolab's L-glutamine. Should I take the Clenbutrx with it? Is there anything else missing from this stack, I was pondering mixing some Taurine in there too. Thanks for ur replies

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
I need a pre-workout stim that can be mixed as a liquid b/c I'm not supposed to have pills lying around (don't ask). I have tried Adenergy Stack and Ready 4 War as well as a few RTD's. I have had REDLINE too and am able to get it's precursor Clenbutrx which has ma huang and synephrine. I've been haunting these boards for a while and feel like I can get the best results by making my own stack. Right now I have Black Star Labs GO! which has caffiene, L-tyrosine, and ALCAR and I plan on stacking it with Chocamine and Prolab's L-glutamine. Should I take the Clenbutrx with it? Is there anything else missing from this stack, I was pondering mixing some Taurine in there too. Thanks for ur replies

Sounds like you have a nice plan going there. but if you want an alternative... Scivation has some interesting products out. I know my brother likes to sip Xtend on the way to his workout and during it... he also likes to mix in some Citrium Malate and some ALCAR. But it sounds like your on the right track thought I would throw you some ideas though...

~Mk

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

Seriously, I can remember commenting in like 3 or 4 of these type of threads.

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards

Seriously, I can remember commenting in like 3 or 4 of these type of threads.
Maybe you can direct me. Obviously I'm a newb. Thanks for the walk welcome though.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
See the Search link right below the welcome??? Next to Quick Links.

Click that and try "pre-workout" or something.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
See the Search link right below the welcome??? Next to Quick Links.

Click that and try "pre-workout" or something.
Why is that some members have the holier than though syndrome.....dude c:FUfinger: chill out and help somebody....it feels better than making someone feel dumb........to answer your question dude.....yeah search is the true answer but dont get scared off by the guys who are too good to help newbs...later

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OH YEAH....BTW Florida....is NOT the deep south.....actually most people dont even consider it the south...and before you get mad....i lived in orlando for 6 years...so I'm entitled. no hate just love...especially for daytona, and clearwater

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Why is that some members have the holier than though syndrome.....dude c:FUfinger: chill out and help somebody....it feels better than making someone feel dumb........to answer your question dude.....yeah search is the true answer but dont get scared off by the guys who are too good to help newbs...later
I love under 200 lbs hypocrites we were all new once, guys calm down... this is a message board... not the marines or the streets of Philly... amen...

jmh had you going in the right direction dude, maybe a little waspish wize, but when you've made 2,000 post sometimes things come out a little sqiwipish... :)

~Mk

kj..... I didn't notice any help from you though....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Holier than thou???
WTF?

Seriously - I've answered this same exact question a sh*tload of times.

Here in a minute - I'll go demonstrate how to f*cking search.
I'll link threads. And posts that I - Mr. "Holier Than Thou" - made.

Since I apparently don't help noobs.
Ain't that some sh*t.

Seriously - what the hell? How did I make him feel stupid?
How many of these redundant threads do we have daily?
I mean, really.

And - it all depends on your definition of South bro.
I went to college in Tennessee. South enough for ya?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hi.

My name is Jmh80.
I don't help noobs. I make them feel stupid.

Here is me - searching - and NOT helping newbies:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/43562-best-pre-workout-stack.html?highlight=pre-workout

Talk of Taurine in pre-WO shakes
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/37968-gotta-love-taurine.html?highlight=pre-workout

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/39129-suggestions-pre-workout-supps.html?highlight=pre-workout
All I talked about was Powerfull - there I go not helping newbs again.

Here: I didn't recommend any supps. Bad me.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/32700-best-supp-take-b4-morning-workout.html?highlight=pre-workout

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/28082-best-pre-workout-energy-supp.html?highlight=pre-workout

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/22625-best-non-jittery-pre-workout-supplement.html?highlight=pre-workout

And - because I'm an ass - here is why you should be taking a protien shake pre-WO
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/4948-pre-workout-more-important-than-post.html?highlight=pre-workout
And I think Bobo even talks a bit about why you don't need glutaimne.

There you go - Jmh80 NOT helping a newb with the search function.

See - that took about 10 mins. of my time.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people are new to forums and even others who aren't sometimes don't know about searching or how it works. Once you get that down it makes getting info so much easier and there's no wait time for people to reply :)

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Hi.

My name is Jmh80.
I don't help noobs. I make them feel stupid.

There you go - Jmh80 NOT helping a newb with the search function.

See - that took about 10 mins. of my time.

That's what I meant about leading me in the right direction. Thanks so much for your effort JMH, it is really appreciated. I just kind of thought my characteristics were a little specific (no pills) so I wanted more input.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Fuel stacked with AMP or ephedrine. Good stuff here!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
For the past month I have been using the following stack: (used to just be the noXplode and 17-HD for about a month before this)

2 scoops of noXplode with 8 ounces of water and 1 cap of 17-HD 30 minutes pre-workout and during my workout I drink 4 - 5 scoops of Xtend with 16 ounces of water.

My workouts are very focused and my energy is never ending.

After adding the Xtend in this month I have noticed a huge difference with recovery and sustained energy during my workout.

It is tough for me to eat an actual meal before the gym since I get up at 5 am everyday and am in the gym by 5:30. Otherwise, I would eat an actual meal at least 45 min before.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow....i guess ill apologize for saying that. It was nasty and my bad.....i was having a terrible day and i think i had been drinking.......so in the end sorry for being an ass.....i appreciate your sarcasm however...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm over it man.

It's just that the rampand lack of searching becomes tedious. Every noob thinks their question is unique (and chances are it isn't).
I started one thread like this - and learned my lesson quickly (thanks to Chemo).

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
For the past month I have been using the following stack: (used to just be the noXplode and 17-HD for about a month before this)

2 scoops of noXplode with 8 ounces of water and 1 cap of 17-HD 30 minutes pre-workout and during my workout I drink 4 - 5 scoops of Xtend with 16 ounces of water.

My workouts are very focused and my energy is never ending.

After adding the Xtend in this month I have noticed a huge difference with recovery and sustained energy during my workout.

It is tough for me to eat an actual meal before the gym since I get up at 5 am everyday and am in the gym by 5:30. Otherwise, I would eat an actual meal at least 45 min before.
I think I'm gonna try your stack I was looking for something myself :twisted:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I hope you like it. Definitely let me know what you think.
I did that stack today Ronin, I stole some no explode from my buddy. It was good but I thought it would have been stronger (stamina/energy). I did a crazy intense workout don't get me wrong. Last summer I did a stack with met Rx amped, pump tech, and cee from est nutrition. That stack last summer gave me more stamina than the no explode/17hd. Your stack gave my head a little spin lol the no explode kicked in than about 20 minutes later bamm the 17. So I think if I stay on this I would take the 17 20 minutes prior to the no explode. And I may change the no explode to the amped. I dunno lol.......

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the feedback. How many scoops of noxplode did you take? I noticed the past few days I have had to increase the amount to almost 3 full scoops. Obviously building a tolerance. I think I may try your stack... how much of each were you taking?

I did that stack today Ronin, I stole some no explode from my buddy. It was good but I thought it would have been stronger (stamina/energy). I did a crazy intense workout don't get me wrong. Last summer I did a stack with met Rx amped, pump tech, and cee from est nutrition. That stack last summer gave me more stamina than the no explode/17hd. Your stack gave my head a little spin lol the no explode kicked in than about 20 minutes later bamm the 17. So I think if I stay on this I would take the 17 20 minutes prior to the no explode. And I may change the no explode to the amped. I dunno lol.......

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
When I was doing my stack I took 2 scoops of amped before my workout and 1 scoop during my workout, 1 scoop of CEE, and whatever the recommended dosage for the pump tech, I don't remember that. Today I took 2 scoops of No Explode before and 1 during my workout with my amino's. And 1 17hd if I did 2 I think my heart would explode lol.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

Wow! Yeah, I think you are right - not sure I would take 2 17hd's...

Any thoughts on trying the IDS 17-Hydroxy-Mesterone... supposed to be same as 17hd but cheaper.

When I was doing my stack I took 2 scoops of amped before my workout and 1 scoop during my workout, 1 scoop of CEE, and whatever the recommended dosage for the pump tech, I don't remember that. Today I took 2 scoops of No Explode before and 1 during my workout with my amino's. And 1 17hd if I did 2 I think my heart would explode lol.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
My current Pre w/o Stim stack =

2 Amp
1 dose of Nuerostism +C

I work out in the evening and if I'm dragging but that day, I usually take a StimX around 2 or 3 pm as well.

I absolutely love the pre-w/o stack right now, works well for me :woohoo:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

Wow! Yeah, I think you are right - not sure I would take 2 17hd's...

Any thoughts on trying the IDS 17-Hydroxy-Mesterone... supposed to be same as 17hd but cheaper.

I'm gonna try and get a sample some how. Saving money :twisted: I'm all about that!!