! Huge Photoshopping FRAUD !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_drank

Awards
Hello, i feel obligated to bring this to the attention to as many people as i can. I regret saying that i was a fan of this man now after his disgusting fraud was uncovered.

Im not sure how the mods feel about posting links to other forums but i was unable to find a rule list anywhere restricting this. So if i am breaking the rules, then i am sorry.

Please review this post. It exposes how some self proclaiming "fitness-expert-douchebag" manipulated his transformation pictures so he can make more bank.

H t t p://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=775866

*edit*
remove the spaces in HTTP. I probably should have posted this in the pics forum, sorry!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep that S*H*I*T over there at BB.com dont bring that stuff over here who gives a eff about him? He had a transformation and BB.com made him look more cut, get the **** over it. He still lost weight did his thing, was he your idol, did you pray to him? Did you model your life after him?? Shut the **** up whining and dont come over here with this pathetic estrogen laden post!!!!

raider1

raider1

Awards
Way to go big A.... tell him to get that s--t out of here..

:nutkick:

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Keep that S*H*I*T over there at BB.com dont bring that stuff over here who gives a eff about him? He had a transformation and BB.com made him look more cut, get the **** over it. He still lost weight did his thing, was he your idol, did you pray to him? Did you model your life after him?? Shut the **** up whining and dont come over here with this pathetic estrogen laden post!!!!
wow!!! no mercy here!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey its a looooow carb day, and I have no tolerance for BB.com bs over here. Who does what? photoshop pics? Are you serious, you have never ps pics to reduce shine on your face, or you think models dont get cellulite photoshopped out. are you 15?

Purple_drank

Awards
Hey its a looooow carb day, and I have no tolerance for BB.com bs over here. Who does what? photoshop pics? Are you serious, you have never ps pics to reduce shine on your face, or you think models dont get cellulite photoshopped out. are you 15?
To compare cutting out things like a shiny face or redeye to adding more muscles is ridiculous. The guy must have photoshopped these pictures himself. Look at his website - many of the pictures there are photoshopped there as well. I wouldnt consider photoshopping my legs just becuase the 'picture was taken at a bad angle'. Yeah i agree that BB.com is a f^ckin joke but this f4g is obviously editing his pictures to make more money and it deserves to be exposed.

HE IS ADDING SIGNIFICANTLY MORE MUSCLE NOT CUTTING OUT RED-EYE

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No kiddin, that first page made me lose brain fuction. I don't go to bb.com for a reason. thanks for reminding me what that reason was.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This guy should be banned for his name alone. I think your Jesus has forsaken you, now please get on with your life, and talk about lifting, diet or better yet SOMETHING RELEVANT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.