how is mega-zol compared to real winstrol??

R

RDXg0d

Awards
just wondering how effective mega-zol is, compared to winstrol?

i started my mega-trn and mega-zol cycle today, and i got immediate strength about 15mins into my workout, and got a good sense of well-being

4mgs of mega-trn
100mgs of mega-zol
2,222 miligrams of amino acids
2,000 miligrams of flax oil
and ate some yogurt to slow digestion.

R

RDXg0d

Awards
can you elaborate more on your explanation.....

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Doesnt hold a candle to realy stanazolol.

R

RDXg0d

Awards
thanks for the heads up on that tip, its my second day and i'm feeling the hardness and the great pumps, but one quick question should i be lifting heavy weights , or light weight , usually i lift lighter weight's to get cut to get more reps in, and heavier weights to bulk up at a more concentrated rate, even tho the strength i'm getting is amazing. (my libido is great but the boys have shrunken slightly gonna run some clomid in between this cycle)

D

doom3q

Banned
Awards
I think it does compare. You just have to run equivalent doses to make up for the poor bioavailibility. like 400mg zol = 40mg winny assuming 10% absorption.

There are alot of guys that have enjoyed a high dose of zol, but it can get expensive.

S

Spitdeath

Awards
thanks for the heads up on that tip, its my second day and i'm feeling the hardness and the great pumps, but one quick question should i be lifting heavy weights , or light weight , usually i lift lighter weight's to get cut to get more reps in, and heavier weights to bulk up at a more concentrated rate, even tho the strength i'm getting is amazing. (my libido is great but the boys have shrunken slightly gonna run some clomid in between this cycle)
You should always lift heavy weights. The lighter weight get cut stuff is bs

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
High reps are rediculous. Stick with a moderately heavy lifting program and manipulate diet and cardio to achieve fat loss, steroid or not.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
R

RDXg0d

Awards
thanks for the advise once again, i think that mega-zol is o.k. but its no m1t type of drug (prosteroid), but it does accomplish its goal
....we'll see how things go in the comming up weeks i'll keep u posted on my progress. (oh by the way i'm gonna run nolva for pct should i add someother helpers into the picture pertaining to pct)