Maximus Stack by Gaspari nutrition effective Cylcle and PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Maximus Stack by Gaspari nutrition effective Cylcle and PCT

1. New Member

Maximus Stack by Gaspari nutrition effective Cylcle and PCT

First of all, hi everybody. New to the forum. Now, my dilemma.

I have gotten tired of cycling No and creatine products, I am ready for an intense supplement cycle. I recently found out about Gaspariís Halodrol and wanted to try this sort of product.

I have seen a lot of complicated cycles of this stuff, and donít understand what a lot of the stuff is. I am going to follow the cycle provided by gaspari, I need help on determining whether it is an effective cycle and includes everything needed for an effective and safe cycle.

I got Novedex, Orastan E, and Halodrol 50 with the cycle.

I also take Amino fuel, Muti Vit, Protein(Muscle Milk).

Any other suggestions would be really helpful, iím having trouble figuring a good cycle because a lot of the stuff I read up on is not over the counter stuff and I donít know where to get it. I think i'll need to add more supplements to my cycle such as Milk Thistle. I am not sure what to do for my PCT either. Suggestions please!!!!!!!!

Please help me, it will mean a great deal to me. I need to know everything i need to do to make this cycle efective

2. Board Supporter

I suggest you post your age, stats and an idea of your diet first.

Halodrol is a steroid not a supplement so be sure you know what your doing first and that it is definatley what you want to do.

Whilst the link below is to an article about superdrol its can be applied to what you want to do.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...l+users+manual
  3. New Member

stick around this board and wait about 3 years
    •   

4. New Member

[QUOTE=200wannabe]I suggest you post your age, stats and an idea of your diet first.

Halodrol is a steroid not a supplement so be sure you know what your doing first and that it is definatley what you want to do.

Whilst the link below is to an article about superdrol its can be applied to what you want to do.

Here's my story bro, i am 22 years old and weigh 205 lbs and my height is 5'11.

Let me tell you a quick story, i graduated recently from Middle tennessee state university. When i started school there, i was about 268 lbs of fat. I got self conscious about my weight when i looked at myself in the mirror once, because i started seriously falling for this girl. I wondered why am i expecting to get with her, she can do way better than my fat pudgy self.

Unfortunalately i never got with her, but i started taking diet pills with ephedra and dieted and exercised. I lost quiet a bit of weight, down to 188 lbs.

Afetr losing this weight, i gained back some weight. I still need to get bigger and look lean. Well, I told you guys I am tired of the no and creatine stuff, so Iím researching new stuff. I have already purchased the stack.

I know I am not too knowledgeable about the next step, but thatís why Iím seeking advice from you guys on how this should be done. I work out religiously after seeing what I previously achieved, so please, everyoneís advice and suggestions will help. I have previously listed what I already take, what else do I need to add to my supplementation?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

I would have some Nolvadex or Clomid on hand at least for your PCT. They can be found on the internet foregin parmacies. I am doing a Superdrol cycle right now and my PCT is 4 weeks of Nolva.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by anabolanimal
    I think you could get away with the Novadex XT for post cycle therapy, just don't overdo dosages...have Nolva on hand just in case...I got away with the Novadex XT for PCT on the Maximus Stack, just get ready for loss of libido if you overdo the Novadex XT...I'm 23, ran this cycle, had this problem, but rebounded awesomely and libido is greater than ever after 3 months of coming off PCT...I also would have other supplements beside the Novedex XT for PCT...just for kicks...don't foget the support supplements for cycle and post cycle therapy...this is important, make sure you at least run Milk Thistle...

What is libido?? Sorry i'm not srue what that means
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TiTanUp
    I would have some Nolvadex or Clomid on hand at least for your post cycle therapy. They can be found on the internet foregin parmacies. I am doing a Superdrol cycle right now and my PCT is 4 weeks of Nolva.

So, is it OK for me t search google for foreign pharmacies to get nolva of the net. Is compliable with the law?
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by anabolanimal
    libido is sex drive bud...if you are 22, in all honesty, I think you would have known that...nolva is very easy to get...keep searching bud...

Sorry man, still just learning. With help from you guys i'm sure to learn more and keep it safe. Thanx.
  9. Board Supporter

[quote=mfkhan1019]
    Quote Originally Posted by 200wannabe
    I suggest you post your age, stats and an idea of your diet first.

Here's my story bro, i am 22 years old and weigh 205 lbs and my height is 5'11.

Let me tell you a quick story, i graduated recently from Middle tennessee state university. When i started school there, i was about 268 lbs of fat. I got self conscious about my weight when i looked at myself in the mirror once, because i started seriously falling for this girl. I wondered why am i expecting to get with her, she can do way better than my fat pudgy self.

Unfortunalately i never got with her, but i started taking diet pills with ephedra and dieted and exercised. I lost quiet a bit of weight, down to 188 lbs.

Afetr losing this weight, i gained back some weight. I still need to get bigger and look lean. Well, I told you guys I am tired of the no and creatine stuff, so I’m researching new stuff. I have already purchased the stack.

I know I am not too knowledgeable about the next step, but that’s why I’m seeking advice from you guys on how this should be done. I work out religiously after seeing what I previously achieved, so please, everyone’s advice and suggestions will help. I have previously listed what I already take, what else do I need to add to my supplementation?
    Only just seen this.

First off congratulations on the weightloss.

At 22 you may still be a little young to start taking this stuff but if your mind is set i suggest you read the link i gave you in my first post and read some of the threads in the suppliment section.

Most importantly make sure you have everything you need on hand BEFORE you start your cycle.

Be aware that no matter how succesfull your cycle is your results long term will be dependant upon your diet. With that in mind read up in the nutrition forums.
  10. Snuggle Clubô mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mfkhan1019
    What is libido?? Sorry i'm not srue what that means
    Oh hell yeah! You know where that is going!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 07:50 PM
  2. For Sale: Halodrol MT by Gaspari Nutrition (Muscle Builders)
    By leansteel in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Thyrotabs by Gaspari Nutrition
    By rottie76 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 08:56 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 04:02 AM