EST Phera-Vol, 75 Caps????

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know what this is a combination of?

It LOOKS like phera and ERGO (or maybe SD, I get my etioallochane's confused from time to time :think: )

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 75
Amount Per Serving
Phera-Vol 15mg
17a methyl-etioallochan-2-ene 17 b-ol
17 methyl delta-2-etioallochane

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh Xtra its PP delta 2 is a give away, As I don't know that much about Chem, and all but I know my PP when I see it.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heres another one for ya- Same brand

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 75
Amount Per Serving
Methyl XT (Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone) 20mg

:blink:
Its like there not even tring on this one!! Im waiting for Etiocholenolol, 4,9-Epietiocholanolone,Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone to be released in in 25mg caps! :head:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ahh Xtra its PP delta 2 is a give away, As I don't know that much about Chem, and all but I know my PP when I see it.
Well, the Phera was obvious, as it was in the name, (and, ya know, the 2)

Could that be some drol in there??

-To date, no one has ever used more then 4 letters from my name :think: :cheers:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think thats Legal Gear's Methyl 1alpha.
here is M1alpha:
Methyl-1-etiocholenolol Epietiocholanolone 20mg

Because EST has there own clone of the SD. I don't know they have a another one that makes me scratch my head:
17-Methyl Bol (17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 diol) 50mg
as I read it, it compares to m1p and I must say thats something to stay away from.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
YEah- the other one is M1P. Its the only one with a "6" in it.

Now that I think about it, they should just rel;ease this stuff, and list a number on the back!!
2 is Phera
6 is M1P
13 (would be like Max LMG)
3 ERGOMax

....and so on. Id just love to see Big brother figure that sh!t out!

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I believe that M1P clone is superior to Legal Gears supp because of the Diol absorption vs. the dione of M1P.. could be mistaken though.
I have heard good reviews about LG's M1A never heard of EST though

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am curious about M1alpha, but if its close to M1t they can keep that sheit, as I would not give that to my worse enemy. Sure the gains were good, but the lethargy, and back pumps are not worth that!!

mrmusicianist

Awards
just curious, why would you stay away from m1p?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not heard any good things about it, as the only progestin I liked was TRn, and nor diol at doses 500+. Progestins dont agree with my chest, as prolactin induced gyno was an issue when i ran oxavar, and MDien.

mrmusicianist

Awards
so you liked trn? you mean like mega-trn or methoxy-trn? what about prostan, is that a progestin?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Methoxy-trn, and no prostan is not a progestin, it is a winny derivative, non methylated.

kappaz

Banned
Awards
They have a lot of clones now

Phera-Vol:
Compare to Phera-Plex

Methyl XT:
Compare to Methyl 1-AD plus Nitric Oxide

EST 17-Methyl Bol:
Compare to Legal Gear Methyl 1-P

EST Methyl Mass:
Compare to Methyl 1-P stacked with NO-Xplode

EST Methyl Vol:
Compare to Superdrol plus Nitric Oxide

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the Methyl XT, has anyone used this? is it comparable to 1-ad?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lots of clones,..

Also, one of the board sponsors is carrying an H-50 clone. (the name escapres me for now)...

It was suppost to be released on the 15th or something this month. But cheacking the site it now says "In Stock".
So- hopefully, My H-50 and TST will arrive ahead of schedual...:head:

kappaz

Banned
Awards
Lots of clones,..

Also, one of the board sponsors is carrying an H-50 clone. (the name escapres me for now)...

It was suppost to be released on the 15th or something this month. But cheacking the site it now says "In Stock".
So- hopefully, My H-50 and TST will arrive ahead of schedual...:head:
There are two h-50 clones, Atomic-H and HMAX. I get mine on tuesday :D

mrmusicianist

Awards
ok, this is my problem with h-50 and their clones...first of all, I have used halodrol and received pretty great results not to mention the awesome aggressiveness that made me feel like I could take on a tiger...this is not the problem...the problem with the clones...are they or are they not the same exact compound? for example, promagnum is NOT (i don't think) the same as halodrol...so the question is whether or not hmax and atomic h is the same exact compound as halodrol...nextly, is promagnum even worth getting, if it is a different compound? just my two cents on this matter since I really like halodrol and only have 25 pills of it left...nextly, has anyone seen the official labels of these two h clones cause I would really like to see what the compound is...thanks!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah your right sorry about that. Just order me 4 bottles of that see how well it works I wanted to add the Prostanozol to my superdrol cycle that I am now on but its taking alot longer to recieve them.

I am on day 8 now of superdrol and the only side I have is drowsiness every once in a while.What do you guys think of this I was kinda think of changing my cycle if I got them in time.

Current Cycle
Day 1-3 10mg SD
Day 4-21 20mg SD

But if I got it time I might add another week to the SD cycle.

Any thoughts?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Yeah your right sorry about that. Just order me 4 bottles of that see how well it works I wanted to add the Prostanozol to my superdrol cycle that I am now on but its taking alot longer to recieve them.

I am on day 8 now of superdrol and the only side I have is drowsiness every once in a while.What do you guys think of this I was kinda think of changing my cycle if I got them in time.

Current Cycle
Day 1-3 10mg superdrol
Day 4-21 20mg SD

But if I got it time I might add another week to the SD cycle.

Any thoughts?
Lethargy is one of the sides from superdrol. How is your carb intake? If you don't take in enough carbs, superdrol can give a hypoglycemic feeling and make you tired and lethargic.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
My caloric intake is ranges from 4500-7000 calories carbs are pretty high but I do notice if I dont have enough carbs in my system that is when I get tired so I just eat :)

So far it has been awesome I am up 4lbs and strength has gone through the roof I do wanna bulk so I dont know how the Prostanozol will effect the bulking. I have read up on it and it seems to just lean you out.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought ProMagnon was Orastan-E?
Progam isnt Zol, or H-50.
The H-50 clones are most probably exact clones, or have a very small difference (like the 5-alpha reduced SD and the non reduced Methyldrol)

Promagon-25 I BELEIVE converts to methyltestosterone. Which, not many users will choose methyltest due to many things over other substances

Heres a qoute I was able to dig up from another thread here:
"Pro Magnon 25 by PPL is 25mg per cap of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol

Halodrol-50 by GN is 50mg per tab of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

This is like comparing test to dbol. The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.

You are comparing apples and oranges here.
"
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=653958 (post #27)
Now, they start the thread by saying its the same thing. Later, the discussion gets interesting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Post Cycle Therapy 8
Anabolics 3
Variocam Supplement Logs 73
Anabolics 2