Orastan E or Mega-Zol?

mrmusicianist

Awards
Ok, I know they are the same chemical formula. The question is in regards to purity. I did a Halodrol/Orasten E stack a few months back. I am looking to order me some prostan again and I am trying to make a decision between orastan e and mega-zol, and recommendations?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I know they are the same chemical formula. The question is in regards to purity. I did a Halodrol/Orasten E stack a few months back. I am looking to order me some prostan again and I am trying to make a decision between orastan e and mega-zol, and recommendations?
Reading the label on both they look to be the same compound. Maybe you should try something else(?) What is your goal?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definetly mega-zol it is the exact same compound but has double the dose per cap.

mrmusicianist

Awards
thanks bud, didn't realize it was twice the dosage...no doubt which one i would choose

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
thanks bud, didn't realize it was twice the dosage...no doubt which one i would choose
Yes, I didn't mention that because some feel that certain brands are worth more because they are the brand they can trust. To each his own...good luck on your CYCLE and I don't mean your bike :cheers:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
gige16 Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 2