Pro Magnon 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Athens

Awards
Hi im 17 yrs old 5'8 and weigh 160, i've been working out for two years now 2 hours a day everyday while taking weekends off. I just bought pro magnon 25 yesterday hearing good reviews and gains about it, im wondering though if i should take it or not being that im still 17, and if anyone else has taken it at my age wat positive and negative effects that they have received from taking these

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
READ THE RULES BRO!!!
:wtf: you are too young to be manipulating hormones for muscle growth !!! GET A GREAT DIET. thats it now go eat!!!

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
READ THE RULES BRO!!!
:wtf: you are too young to be manipulating hormones for muscle growth !!! GET A GREAT DIET. thats it now go eat!!!
^^^^what he said^^^^^^^

Ryan Athens

Awards
ok thanks for the help, around what age should i take supplements such as pro magnon 25?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for the help, around what age should i take supplements such as pro magnon 25?
When you are done growing and natural Testosterone production begins to wane.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi im 17 yrs old 5'8 and weigh 160, i've been working out for two years now 2 hours a day everyday while taking weekends off. I just bought pro magnon 25 yesterday hearing good reviews and gains about it, im wondering though if i should take it or not being that im still 17, and if anyone else has taken it at my age wat positive and negative effects that they have received from taking these

You won't notice positive effects. Your test is already through the roof.

Ryan Athens

Awards
so what would happen if i did take it at this age?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Flat out ignorance is not tolerated here...

6paq

Awards
Flat out ignorance is not tolerated here...
thank you!

ProMagnon is basically Andro, which is a derivative of Estrogen anyways. At 17, its pointless at 24, its pointless. Of all the things to take, Andro in my educationed opinion is one of the worst.

If anything you should be supplementing protein and creatine, while focusing on eating a balanced diet.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I love our moral ground on the boards. If congress bans supps we yell, but when some under 21 wants to use them we yell. I guess you can see why congress wants to ban them and why we try and stop the under 21ers.

Basically it is legal to own, buy, and use. I you want to try it and see what it does 4 you, go 4 it kid! Just don't kill yourself and ruin it for the rest of us.

(BTW, I suggest you read upp on cycles, Post Cycle Therapy and what you should be doing when you mess with the big stuff. I read about AAS for well over year before I ever tried the legal stuff).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
so what would happen if i did take it at this age?
You might irretrievably screw-up your natural testosterone production. I'm not kidding. Your body consists of a number of feedback loops and introducing exogenous hormones during a phase of accellerated development (like a 17 year old is in) COULD (might or might not) have permanent consequences to your physical development. Throw the stuff in a drawer for possible use after you turn 21.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you!

ProMagnon is basically Andro, which is a derivative of Estrogen anyways. At 17, its pointless at 24, its pointless. Of all the things to take, Andro in my educationed opinion is one of the worst.

If anything you should be supplementing protein and creatine, while focusing on eating a balanced diet.
uh wrong

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love our moral ground on the boards. If congress bans supps we yell, but when some under 21 wants to use them we yell. I guess you can see why congress wants to ban them and why we try and stop the under 21ers.

Basically it is legal to own, buy, and use. I you want to try it and see what it does 4 you, go 4 it kid! Just don't kill yourself and ruin it for the rest of us.

(BTW, I suggest you read upp on cycles, Post Cycle Therapy and what you should be doing when you mess with the big stuff. I read about anabolic steroids for well over year before I ever tried the legal stuff).
I have no problem banning it for ppl under 21, however, it should be legal for adults.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please read the board rules before posting again. At this point I would suggest you stay out of the anabolics section, and start reading the nutrition section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
BlumpkinKing Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0