Looking for a good legal gainer...

JeepASaurus

Awards
Hey all. I've been out of the heavy supplementing since last summer. I did one 8 week NHA stack after Christmas, and other than that, I have just been supplementing with CEE, eating steak and drinking milk. Long story short, I decided I have been hitting a wall for at least a month, and looking to get a little extra help, and come to find out, pretty much everything appears to be off the market.

My last two cycles (last winter, and last summer) were both Ergomax, the second one was stacked with Prostan as well. Each time I got good gains, and was able to keep most of them, even after a hard cutting effort after the second cycle.

If at all possible, I am looking to try to recreate the experience. I am starting to bone up on what is available, and what everything does. I am also intereting in finding out what people's real world experience is with whatever they are using.

I am looking for a good legal supplement with minimal sides and good research, to back it up. What should I be looking up and researching in today's marketplace and anti-supplement environment? Help me get back up to speed.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey all. I've been out of the heavy supplementing since last summer. I did one 8 week NHA stack after Christmas, and other than that, I have just been supplementing with CEE, eating steak and drinking milk. Long story short, I decided I have been hitting a wall for at least a month, and looking to get a little extra help, and come to find out, pretty much everything appears to be off the market.

My last two cycles (last winter, and last summer) were both Ergomax, the second one was stacked with Prostan as well. Each time I got good gains, and was able to keep most of them, even after a hard cutting effort after the second cycle.

If at all possible, I am looking to try to recreate the experience. I am starting to bone up on what is available, and what everything does. I am also intereting in finding out what people's real world experience is with whatever they are using.

I am looking for a good legal supplement with minimal sides and good research, to back it up. What should I be looking up and researching in today's marketplace and anti-supplement environment? Help me get back up to speed.
Pheraplex is a solid product with not as many sides as say SD,but as for research there is not enough on most of these supplements as they are just to new,also PP is kinda like Ergomax except it has a pure 2-ene isomer contenet ,which is supposed to be stonger than what ergo contains which is 2-ene and 3-ene isomers.

JeepASaurus

Awards
Thanks for the lead. Wading through all of the product "information" out there is boggling, so it seems wise to check in here and see what people's real experiences have been, and what people are reporting for benefits and drawbacks.

On a semi-unrelated note...

Anyone else think Rebound is a lot more effective than it seems to be getting attention for. I know when I played with the NHA stack over the winter I felt like a million bucks. The only thing I noticed from this as opposed to other times I have used Rebound for PCT reasons is that I felt like I was getting a lot of itching on my scalp and seemed to be noticing more shedding in the shower, which went away after I discontinued ended the cycle. I have not had this with anything else, and admit that it may be purely coincidental, but I am wondering if anyone else has had a similaer experience, partiocularly someone who, like me, does not seem to be otherwise predisposed to shedding (at least for now, knock on wood).

I may just consider saying screw it and doing another NHA stack. Of course who knows, maybe I'll just keep it simple and just stick to the lift and eat plan...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

fartster

Awards
oops I did not even realize the thread was that old...oh well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote