Superdrol - last need to know's

halljo

halljo

Awards
I just got my Superdrol. Going to start on Monday...I have my plan (dosages per week/month), PCT and Liver support covered plus Hawthorn Berry just in case BP spikes. Anything else I might need to know before I start?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would start the Hawthorn right away. If your BP rises, the hawthorn isnt going to decrease it right away, it takes some time to actually kick in. Also get some celery seed for BP. You should also look into getting some red yeast rice and some CoQ10 as well.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Do you have Taurine and Potassium for back pumps? Those were killer for some including me!

halljo

halljo

Awards
I have taurine but I completely forgot about the potassium? Thanks. Also what does CoQ10 do/help?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I have taurine but I completely forgot about the potassium? Thanks. Also what does CoQ10 do/help?
Helps get rid of free radicals in the body. Its also very good for you heart.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you have enough SERM just in case gyno flares up. Also, if you're prone to MPB, I hope you are prepped.

Good luck!

JB22

Awards
Do you have a multi-vit like NOW's 'Adam' multi on cycle? I'd also recommend adding Policosanol for lipid & cardiovascular health along side red yeast rice +coQ10. Maybe caffeine if lethagy sets in. Best of luck!

halljo

halljo

Awards
Appreciate all the help and information. Looks like I need to go buy some more stuff. Thanks to all.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Just my $0.02 but I put this together over the past month or so in prep for my (first ever) sd cycle. I took most of the info and advice from Dr. D on this.

I think it is recommended to pre-load the support supps at least a week to ten days prior to your cycle:

Preloaded, throughout cycle and PCT (Supp - Benefit - dosage):

Red Yeast Rice - Cholesterol - 1200 mg/d
Milk Thistle - Liver - 1200 mg/d
N-Acetyl Cysteine - Liver, lungs - 2000 mg/d
Hawthorn Berry - Circulation, heart - 1100 mg/d
CO Q10 - Heart - 100 mg /d
Policosanol - Cholesterol - 20 mg 2/d
Fenugreek - Blood pressure, heart - 610 mg/d
Saw Palmetto - Prostate - 320 mg/d
DHEA - overall well being / libido - avg 150 mg/d
Fish oils - Brain, heart and joints

Throughout cycle and PCT:
ActivaTe - Test booster and lean muscle mass

PCT
Rebound XT - anti-e, increase natural test
Toremifene Citrate - less toxic than nolva / clomid

I recall Dr. D recommending an inverse protocol like this for PCT (BTW, I added the ACT on this):

wk1: Tor 60-120mg/d, RXT 25mg, ACT 4 caps
wk2: Tor 30-60mg/d, RXT 25mg, ACT 4 caps
wk3: Tor 30mg/d, RXT 50mg, ACT 4 caps
wk4: Tor 30mg/d, RXT 50mg, ACT 4 caps

I hope this helps. I have a excel schedule (day by day dosages for each) if you are interested.

Also, guys please feel free to provide any advice / suggestions.

Last edited:
halljo

halljo

Awards
Thanks again for the info. I love this site. I wish I would of found it earlier. People actually reply and are knowledgable. Sweeetttt

reidhoch

Awards
Just my $0.02 but I put this together over the past month or so in prep for my (first ever) sd cycle. I took most of the info and advice from Dr. D on this.

I think it is recommended to pre-load the support supps at least a week to ten days prior to your cycle:

Preloaded, throughout cycle and PCT (Supp - Benefit - dosage):

Red Yeast Rice - Cholesterol - 1200 mg/d
Milk Thistle - Liver - 1200 mg/d
N-Acetyl Cysteine - Liver, lungs - 2000 mg/d
Hawthorn Berry - Circulation, heart - 1100 mg/d
CO Q10 - Heart - 100 mg /d
Policosanol - Cholesterol - 20 mg 2/d
Fenugreek - Blood pressure, heart - 610 mg/d
Saw Palmetto - Prostate - 320 mg/d
DHEA - overall well being / libido - avg 150 mg/d
Fish oils - Brain, heart and joints

Throughout cycle and PCT:
ActivaTe - Test booster and lean muscle mass

PCT
Rebound XT - anti-e, increase natural test
Toremifene Citrate - less toxic than nolva / clomid

I recall Dr. D recommending an inverse protocol like this for PCT (BTW, I added the ACT on this):

wk1: Tor 60-120mg/d, RXT 25mg, ACT 4 caps
wk2: Tor 30-60mg/d, RXT 25mg, ACT 4 caps
wk3: Tor 30mg/d, RXT 50mg, ACT 4 caps
wk4: Tor 30mg/d, RXT 50mg, ACT 4 caps

I hope this helps. I have a excel schedule (day by day dosages for each) if you are interested.

Also, guys please feel free to provide any advice / suggestions.
:goodpost: The only thing beside the above that I can recommend is running during cycle Taurine and Potassium at 5g and 400mg daily to combat cramping.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree. Forgot all about those but think they are in my excel file... :icon_lol:

BTW, thanks for the reps reidhoch... happy to finally be able to share the knowledge I have soaked up from everyone here. :woohoo:

Dr4g3n

Awards
Don't mean to change the subject on your forum halljo, but I can't PM people because I just joined. If it is alright with you Ronin13, I would like to take you up on the Excel offer you made to halljo. Again sorry for the interruption. :box:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just mentioned in another thred how good it is to see a new user, plus someone who is doing their first cycle (if Im wrong let me know) actually put forth the effort to research something BEFORE he begins taking it.
HAd a dosing plan, actually read some arguments on PCT, learned a thing or two, cared enough about safty/toxicity....

I put a link in his thread to this one, thinking at the VERY least, something is just a click away.

...If only there were more like halljo!!
:clap2:

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely no problem. if you don't mind posting your email address I will send it along. Unless there is a real interest from more people- then I will attach it here.

Don't mean to change the subject on your forum halljo, but I can't PM people because I just joined. If it is alright with you Ronin13, I would like to take you up on the Excel offer you made to halljo. Again sorry for the interruption. :box:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely no problem. if you don't mind posting your email address I will send it along. Unless there is a real interest from more people- then I will attach it here.

Attach it, I would like to see it as well as a lot of others I'm sure.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I am currently at work but will load it as soon as I get home.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, go easy on me here. This is just something I put together for my proposed SD cycle. This forum was invaluable in this process.

The cycle is 9.5 weeks. 10 days of preloading supps, 4 weeks on SD and 4 weeks of PCT. If the sides are to much during week 4 then I will just start PCT.

The file contains 4 tabs:

1. SD Cycle Details (used this to calculate the required supplements and track the dosages by day / week)

2. PCT Notes (this contains some information from the forum regarding various PCT options and dosages)

3. Blood Work Orders (these are specific blood tests I am having performed before and after)

4. Glossary (this contains descriptions of blood work, pct suppport explanations, etc.)

I was going to update this file with the blood work results and to maintain my day to day log.

I hope this helps at least on person considering an SD cycle.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Dr4g3n

Awards
I just opened it at work and am going to print it out. I must say, even though I am new to this and a new member. Just from looking at the spreadsheet, I can tell you have done your research and make it look promising to me. I'll post again once I check it out more in depth. Thanks again.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Ronin, did you seriously go up to 75 mg/day of Superdrol?

NiteHawk

Awards
Are you just taking Superdrol and nothing else?? No Test base or 4-Andro? SD by itself will kill your test and libido. That is not a good idea.

I also think its a little much on the PCT. I would drop the fenugreek, Policosanol, and DHEA, not necessary. The saw palmetto is questionable too.

The rest is fine. This is my opinion on the cycle.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you just taking Superdrol and nothing else?? No Test base or 4-Andro? SD by itself will kill your test and libido. That is not a good idea.

I also think its a little much on the PCT. I would drop the fenugreek, Policosanol, and DHEA, not necessary. The saw palmetto is questionable too.

The rest is fine. This is my opinion on the cycle.

Superdrol doesnt have the same effect on libido for everyone. I for one, just got slightly more horney. Didnt really shut me down either.
With PCT, better safe then sorry though... too much is better then too little. I'd keep the DHEA, but the other things, I have done fine without.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Hey DSL - This is a proposed cycle. I know of people whom have gone up to 75mg/day with no problem but also people whom have ended the cycle at 3 weeks and 2 days because the 75mg/day was too much.

Ronin, did you seriously go up to 75 mg/day of Superdrol?

Yeah, my head was in my azz when I responded here because if you read the later posts... This was my set up for prostanazol cycle and wasn't thinking actually thinking about superdrol here. sorry.

Last edited:

evs

Awards
Hey, did Taurine actually help supress the wicked backpumps from an SD cycle?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
NiteHawk - Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate your thoughts on this.
Unfortunately, I am not able to locate any of these other items you mention. I would love to try bigger and better things later but obtaining stuff has been a hurdle for me.

xtraflossy - I appreciate the advice and agree that I would rather be safe than sorry. I also would like to keep as much of the gains as possible so I am hoping a solid PCT, the appropriate routine and diet during PCT will help with this.

Thanks again guys!!!!!:hammer:

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
You will definitely find people on the forum swear by this but as this is a proposed cycle, I cannot officially comment.

Hey, did Taurine actually help supress the wicked backpumps from an SD cycle?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I need to apologize guys:aargh:

The file that I uploaded started out to be a Prostanozol cycle - hence the 25mg/d dosage but didn't update the dosages when I switched it to the SD cycle.

I have updated the file and reattached. Again, I apologize.

:frustrate

To all of you who noticed I was an idiot - thanks for not neg repping me...

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about that, glad you got it changed. Overall, I like what you have layed out and give you an A+ for the day :thumbsup:

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dsl.

Not sure what I will do first (my igf or the sd cycle) but when I do I will have a complete package including b4 and after pics, access to my fitday diet and blood work for everyone to review as well.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SD is pretty damn sticky.
I only lost 1 pound from it. Since then, I have gained a few pounds.
As long as you make a decent attempt in your PCT, and make sure you EAT to support your new body mass, you should retain 90% of your gains.:burger:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
The strength will stick too. As far as what Ronin suggested is fine but too expensive. I don't know how you guys can spend over 250 on one cycle. The max I spent was 150, that included SD and PCT.

Oh and of course your health is the greatest investment but if your doing just "one" cycle of SD I don't think you need to go all out. Get the basics. Just my own opinion.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Much appreciation to everyone for their feedback and support. I realize that my PCT is probably overkill but like I said I really don't want to take any chances. I think it is a good investment. Besides..... I want to be around to see my son's kids graduate from college and look as good as Ageless does when I get there... :head:

Once I have this SD cycle and my IGF cycle under my belt I look forward to using more 'effective' supplements later.

cowardly lion

cowardly lion

Awards
I think your're right Ronin, overkill in the pct dept or liver protection is a precautionary measure that can only benefit, imho! Its your body, if you're willing to spend the money and it wont affect the performance of the s/d itself then I think you should roll with it. The reasons that you stated say it all.
You've done your homework, presentation was informative and impressive.

P.S. Which igf do you have? I/m 40, and very interested in the effects. Would using it in pct be out of the question?
Looking forward to your posts.
CL

cowardly lion

cowardly lion

Awards
Thanks again for the info. I love this site. I wish I would of found it earlier. People actually reply and are knowledgable. Sweeetttt
Absolutely!! I'm a newb too, I know exactly what you mean!
Good luck with your training bro. Keep us posted! Eager to see your progress.:thumbsup:

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks cowardly lion :cheers:

I purchased my IGF-1 LR3 from one of the board supporters. I will be using it stand alone the first time and then maybe with an AAS later on. I do know of members of the forum using it during PCT with good results. Check out some of their logs.

I think your're right Ronin, overkill in the post cycle therapy dept or liver protection is a precautionary measure that can only benefit, imho! Its your body, if you're willing to spend the money and it wont affect the performance of the s/d itself then I think you should roll with it. The reasons that you stated say it all.
You've done your homework, presentation was informative and impressive.

P.S. Which igf do you have? I/m 40, and very interested in the effects. Would using it in post cycle therapy be out of the question?
Looking forward to your posts.
CL

halljo

halljo

Awards
Sorry, Guys....I haven't been able to get on line for a while...computer crashed. Anyways, I want to thank everyone for their inputs. This is awesome. I am impressed with the knowledge and real interest that you guys have/show. I have told a few friends of mine about this site and they should be on here soon. Thanks again to everyone.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cowardly Lion,.. why did you Neg rep me?
:ntome:

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Happened to me too... thought it was a system error or something... :think:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
hey ronin, how long you gonna cycle with IGF-1, heard a lot of great things about it. I was gonna try a cycle but have to wait a few more months. Did you get yours from IBE? It's expensive as hell though. There's different kinds and quality of IGF-1 products. Be careful you don't get gipped. I think I read awhile back someone bought one for 600 bucks!!! what a rip. You can get them for around 250 and less.

sock

Awards
Ronin13 - Great spreadsheet- sums up all the reading I have been doing the last few months. I am interested in running a cycle shortly. I have not decided yet among the usual suspects (plus I would like to get bloodwork prior to doing anything).

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ronin13 - Great spreadsheet- sums up all the reading I have been doing the last few months. I am interested in running a cycle shortly. I have not decided yet among the usual suspects (plus I would like to get bloodwork prior to doing anything).
Good call on the bloodwork, just so you know where you stand. You should get it after PCT, and then even a couple of months afterwards to ensure that everything is back to normal.

sock

Awards
Good call on the bloodwork, just so you know where you stand. You should get it after post cycle therapy, and then even a couple of months afterwards to ensure that everything is back to normal.
I have not come across posts about bloodwork months after postcycle. Has there been any anecdotal data where after a couple of months post cycle lipids and liver function are still poor after pct? I did not consider doing that, but now that you have mentioned it, I would strongly agree, particularly if bloodwork is poor.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I have not come across posts about bloodwork months after postcycle. Has there been any anecdotal data where after a couple of months post cycle lipids and liver function are still poor after post cycle therapy? I did not consider doing that, but now that you have mentioned it, I would strongly agree, particularly if bloodwork is poor.
I dont have any links to threads off hand, but usually after PCT, your lipid values are not going to be back where they should. Its always good to check a couple months after that just to make sure they have gone back to normal. Also, by this time, this is when alot of people will start their next cycle, so getting bloodwork only makes sense at this time.