Discontinue???

Thesticles

Awards
I have seen a few of the current legal steroid/PH/whatever designers talking about discontinuing products May 12 or May 20, etc.. Is there really a reason for this, or is this another marketing ploy to get junkies to stock up and they turn around and open the flood gates in a week or so.

Any comments here?

Thesticles

Awards
Thanks for the response. I doubt I will stock up, since I did that the first time around with the "end of supps as we know it", then they go and come out with better ones...

I do appreciate the info though, its nice to know whats gona be scarce soon..

Thest

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response. I doubt I will stock up, since I did that the first time around with the "end of supps as we know it", then they go and come out with better ones...

I do appreciate the info though, its nice to know whats gona be scarce soon..

Thest
Hey you are lucky you stocked up the first time. The first time had stuff that was actually good a worth while. In my mind ph/ps died with that. Everything became methyl and very harsh on you. Nothing like 1-test or 4-ad left, some of the best things out there. Or m4ohn, a methyl that was not harsh. That was the only time I wish I would have stocked up. doesn't matter either way I guess. Ive sworn off hormonal stuff for a long time now. Time for the basics, diet and training, :cool:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
yaya... diet and training is what everyone says! I hate lifting weights, and I only eat t-bell and mac dizzles.... WHY am i NOT getting bigger

(doi, over the last week, ive only eaten junk, no weights for a week, and no cardio, and i dropped 5 lbs.. eh? wtf?)

My advice.. stock up just in case, you can always sell to some unsuspecting kid like myself in the scheme of things ya know what im saying boyo?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well in that case, want to some methyl-limp-d1ck? its the greatest stuff now a days, haven't you heard of it? :lol:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
haha.. are you saying i take designer stuff because i sure dont bro... but im saying that if u were to stock up on it, you could sell it to high school football players or something for mega profits.. kids at my school take that **** all the time, and im still bigger than them, and faster.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
haha.. are you saying i take designer stuff because i sure dont bro... but im saying that if u were to stock up on it, you could sell it to high school football players or something for mega profits..

......and go to prison for selling illegal drugs to minors. :blink:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
......and go to prison for selling illegal drugs to minors. :blink:
:clap2: :clap2:

FYI M1T in the eyes of the legal system is the same as a bottle of Deca. So in May when Superdrol is banned that will too be the same as the "real shet" get caught selling that and the only thing big on you will be your anus because your new roomie named bubba thinks your a cutie lil man!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
:clap2: :clap2:

FYI M1T in the eyes of the legal system is the same as a bottle of Deca. So in May when Superdrol is banned that will too be the same as the "real shet" get caught selling that and the only thing big on you will be your anus because your new roomie named bubba thinks your cutie lil man!
:icon_lol: :rofl: :icon_lol: :rofl:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
haha...i might be a bit naieve(sp?) but IMHO its kind of hard to get caught... just give it to a 17 year old neighbor tell him to sell it at school.

it works well in my area, but our cops are lax and school is like 3000+ so they are busy ( 1 cop only at our school)

okay it was just an idea and sure it has its faults to it.

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
haha.. are you saying i take designer stuff because i sure dont bro... but im saying that if u were to stock up on it, you could sell it to high school football players or something for mega profits.. kids at my school take that **** all the time, and im still bigger than them, and faster.
Wow good ****ing idea. :nutkick:

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Hey you are lucky you stocked up the first time. The first time had stuff that was actually good a worth while. In my mind ph/ps died with that. Everything became methyl and very harsh on you. Nothing like 1-test or 4-ad left, some of the best things out there. Or m4ohn, a methyl that was not harsh. That was the only time I wish I would have stocked up. doesn't matter either way I guess. Ive sworn off hormonal stuff for a long time now. Time for the basics, diet and training, :cool:
I agree. At least with the 1st generation prohormones we had a knowledge of what the product actually was, what side effects to expect and what it would do physiologically. The problem with the new products is that due to the first ban, everything new had to be so incredibly hush hush that company's couldn't really come out and say "this is what it really is, these are the potential side effects, etc." When the designers were released, comanies said very little and it was like pulling teeth until we had someone like PA run some tests and reveal just what exactly it was and what potentially harmful side effect we could expect. That responsibility, IMO, is on the companies that release these products and not a 3rd party like it was. The whole guinea pig effect had to take place for customers to figure stuff out, and it shouldn't have been like that. Granted, there were some good write ups produced on some of the products, but not all.

The new designers are harsher too. All of a sudden, 6oxo, which could be used with any of the prior ph's, was worthless due to the shutdown these new products would cause. We had to resort to Rebound XT which fvcked up everyone's sex drive. I don't think you're missing anything by not stocking up. I think that if these new products like Hyperdrol and Jungle Warfare are as good as being promised, that designers won't be missed at all. No PCT required is always a bonus in my opinion.

I just wish I had stocked up on some 4AD. That was always a great base to run.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
haha...i might be a bit naieve(sp?) but IMHO its kind of hard to get caught... just give it to a 17 year old neighbor tell him to sell it at school.
And this would make one not only a drug dealer to minors, but a wholesale supplier to drug dealers to minors. You've just got handed a 20 year mandatory minimum sentence.

Thesticles

Awards

it works well in my area, but our cops are lax and school is like 3000+ so they are busy ( 1 cop only at our school)

okay it was just an idea and sure it has its faults to it.
At first I thought he was joking, then I thought no one could be that stupid, now I am not sure. This was a legit thread with some questions about supplements and what is going to be around a while and what we might expect to be going away soon.

Now it's just deteriorated to selling drugs to kids.... WTF

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
At first I thought he was joking, then I thought no one could be that stupid, now I am not sure. This was a legit thread with some questions about supplements and what is going to be around a while and what we might expect to be going away soon.

Now it's just deteriorated to selling drugs to kids.... WTF
He's young himself - remember when you were a teenager? Cut him some slack, everyone pointed out the errors of his post already.

Last edited:
BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
The new designers are harsher too. All of a sudden, 6oxo, which could be used with any of the prior ph's, was worthless due to the shutdown these new products would cause. We had to resort to Rebound XT which fvcked up everyone's sex drive. I don't think you're missing anything by not stocking up. I think that if these new products like Hyperdrol and Jungle Warfare are as good as being promised, that designers won't be missed at all. No PCT required is always a bonus in my opinion.
Your first paragraph was dead-on but I dont believe that the above is necessarily true. YES, alot of the new designers are harsher on your body but what first gen PH produces gains as quickly as SD, PP, etc.?? Maybe M1T but it wasnt even worth using for most because of the horrible sides. Also 6-oxo did used to be used a lot but it WAS and still IS inferior to nolva (both in price and efficacy). As far as these new hypertrophics go, they will probably be better than most other non-hormonal supps but I dont think anything that doesnt require PCT will have steroid-like gains.