Question On M1t In Tablet Form

  1. Registered User
    mightyconan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    mass
    Age
    48
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    139

    Question On M1t In Tablet Form


    I Have Some Bottles Kept In My Fridge. I Opened One Today, And The Normal Pink Tabs Were White, And When I Put It In My Mouth, It Fell Apart Very Easy And Quickly, It Normally Never Did That. Now I Was Told To Put All Supplements In The Fridge, Cause It Keeps Them Lasting Alot Longer. Now Does This Falling Apart Very Fast Mean Its No Longer Potent, Just Being In The Fridge May Have Dried Out The Tab A Bit, But It Still Potent? The Expiration Date Hasnt Run Out Yet, And People Have Told Me That Tablet Form Will Basically Last Forever. What Do U Guys Think.

  2. Gold Member
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,489
    Rep Power
    861

    Quote Originally Posted by mightyconan
    I Have Some Bottles Kept In My Fridge. I Opened One Today, And The Normal Pink Tabs Were White, And When I Put It In My Mouth, It Fell Apart Very Easy And Quickly, It Normally Never Did That. Now I Was Told To Put All Supplements In The Fridge, Cause It Keeps Them Lasting Alot Longer. Now Does This Falling Apart Very Fast Mean Its No Longer Potent, Just Being In The Fridge May Have Dried Out The Tab A Bit, But It Still Potent? The Expiration Date Hasnt Run Out Yet, And People Have Told Me That Tablet Form Will Basically Last Forever. What Do U Guys Think.
    Was it open, seal broken? Sounds like it sucked up some of that fridge moisture.....
  3. Gold Member
    raider1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    52
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    229

    Yeh, sounds like the seal is broken .. it should not be doing that when you take it.. it might still be good.. but I am of the opinion it is junk now..
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mightyconan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    mass
    Age
    48
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    139

    Hey Guys, Nope, The Bottles Were Completely Closed, Plastic Thing Still Around The Cap, Never Opened, Not Once., I Highly Doubt That Simply Putting Something In A Fridge, Will Make It Go Bad Faster, Thats Usually The Opposite Of What Is Supposed To Happen. Now Freezing It, Is A Different Story, But Just Fridging It,shouldnt Do That.
  5. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    It was God telling you to throw it away and find something else that will kill you in a more pleasant way. Like Alcohol abuse :P
  6. King Kong
    Board Sponsor
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Quahog
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1286

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    It was God telling you to throw it away and find something else that will kill you in a more pleasant way. Like Alcohol abuse :P
  7. Board Supporter
    SOWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    166

    Whats your PCT look like?s
  8. Registered User
    flytrapcan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    280

    Oh you opened up a can a worms by posting "M1T"

    My first post to this site was M1T Supplement-a-Like and I got schooled on it. Of course I appreciated all the knowledge
  9. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NE Iowa
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    534

    Quote Originally Posted by mightyconan
    Hey Guys, Nope, The Bottles Were Completely Closed, Plastic Thing Still Around The Cap, Never Opened, Not Once., I Highly Doubt That Simply Putting Something In A Fridge, Will Make It Go Bad Faster, Thats Usually The Opposite Of What Is Supposed To Happen. Now Freezing It, Is A Different Story, But Just Fridging It,shouldnt Do That.
    Whats with all the caps..lol, I thought my eyes were messed up..To be safe, I'd chuck it..I doubt it would hurt you, but ya never know. If you gotta use it, try it for a few days at a very low dose, like 5 mg's and see what happens.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IGF-1 IN TABLET FORM
    By alexxbru in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:29 PM
  2. Questions on supersets and other forms of lifting
    By monstarr33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 05:05 AM
  3. Question on M1T/ Test e cycle
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 08:34 PM
  4. Question on M1t
    By Mikus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 04:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.