Question On M1t In Tablet Form

mightyconan

Awards
I Have Some Bottles Kept In My Fridge. I Opened One Today, And The Normal Pink Tabs Were White, And When I Put It In My Mouth, It Fell Apart Very Easy And Quickly, It Normally Never Did That. Now I Was Told To Put All Supplements In The Fridge, Cause It Keeps Them Lasting Alot Longer. Now Does This Falling Apart Very Fast Mean Its No Longer Potent, Just Being In The Fridge May Have Dried Out The Tab A Bit, But It Still Potent? The Expiration Date Hasnt Run Out Yet, And People Have Told Me That Tablet Form Will Basically Last Forever. What Do U Guys Think.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I Have Some Bottles Kept In My Fridge. I Opened One Today, And The Normal Pink Tabs Were White, And When I Put It In My Mouth, It Fell Apart Very Easy And Quickly, It Normally Never Did That. Now I Was Told To Put All Supplements In The Fridge, Cause It Keeps Them Lasting Alot Longer. Now Does This Falling Apart Very Fast Mean Its No Longer Potent, Just Being In The Fridge May Have Dried Out The Tab A Bit, But It Still Potent? The Expiration Date Hasnt Run Out Yet, And People Have Told Me That Tablet Form Will Basically Last Forever. What Do U Guys Think.
Was it open, seal broken? Sounds like it sucked up some of that fridge moisture.....

raider1

raider1

Awards
Yeh, sounds like the seal is broken .. it should not be doing that when you take it.. it might still be good.. but I am of the opinion it is junk now..

mightyconan

Awards
Hey Guys, Nope, The Bottles Were Completely Closed, Plastic Thing Still Around The Cap, Never Opened, Not Once., I Highly Doubt That Simply Putting Something In A Fridge, Will Make It Go Bad Faster, Thats Usually The Opposite Of What Is Supposed To Happen. Now Freezing It, Is A Different Story, But Just Fridging It,shouldnt Do That.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was God telling you to throw it away and find something else that will kill you in a more pleasant way. Like Alcohol abuse :p

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, Nope, The Bottles Were Completely Closed, Plastic Thing Still Around The Cap, Never Opened, Not Once., I Highly Doubt That Simply Putting Something In A Fridge, Will Make It Go Bad Faster, Thats Usually The Opposite Of What Is Supposed To Happen. Now Freezing It, Is A Different Story, But Just Fridging It,shouldnt Do That.
Whats with all the caps..lol, I thought my eyes were messed up..To be safe, I'd chuck it..I doubt it would hurt you, but ya never know. If you gotta use it, try it for a few days at a very low dose, like 5 mg's and see what happens.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 0
Jim Mills Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 8