Enhancing your stature

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%

Lightbulb Enhancing your stature

I'm very interested in enhancing my stature, if anyone can help me by making edits to my diet, workout plan or cycle, it would be very appreciated.

Was wondering if you need to stack anything with PP. I'm thinking about taking it, I just want to add a little extra lean muscle mass right before summer, is this a good route?

*Years Training - About 2
    *Training Ruitine - 4-5 days a week
    Monday - Chest and Tris
    Tuesday - Shoulders and Bis
    Wednesday - Back and Traps
    Thursday - Off
    Friday - A little of all
    Saturday - Variable(one of above)
    Sunday - Off

*Daily Meal Breakdown - Breakfast - 1 whole egg, 5 egg whites, bowl of plain quaker oatmeal mixed with tablespoon of fruit jelly, banana glass of milk, multi vitamin and vitamin c drop
    Mid morning - Yoplait fat free fruit yogurt
    Lunch - 2 tuna fish sandwiches, mixed vegitables(spinach, califlaur,broccoli,tomatos if had), milk, water
    Mid afternoon - Handful of nuts, protein shake
    Dinner - Some sort of meat, and vegitables, relatively large meal most the time
    Before bed - Banana or apple, cottage cheese if i have

*Cycle History - I'm not real sure of, When i first started lifting, we did full upper body workouts 4-5 days a week(about a year ago), now we do structured PR zones(chest and bis ect). Supplements I have taken are: 1 cycle of 1AD (Amazing results, I went from being 6'2 150lbs to 6'2 175lbs of lean muscle mass, 1 cycle of NDS N-test and Z-test(Cycle stopped 4/5ths way through due to no real results) and I am currently taking NDS Cr-5 creatine pills(muscles seem more full, some strength gain, a little weight gain, nothing real noticeable off it though) and maximum protein.

*I am unsure of my bodyfat, and do not really know a good way of testing, electronically seems like it is a fluke. Anyone know how?

*Stats: Chest - About 40"
    Bicepts - About 15" flexed, 14" non flexed
    Top 4 abs showing, some chizzled definition throughout torso
    Strong obliques, modelesque physique with small love handles(Need these gone!)
    Very good definition in chest, very rippled on inside.
    Moderately good back definition
    6'2 180lbs

Right now i'm trying to gain muscle weight by doing larger lifts, less reps, more sets and not really doing much cardio, so basically i want to stay the same body shape, just add on lean muscle. What could I possibly do to enhance my stature? If you would like to see pictures tell me and I will send. Just want to keep my nice physique stature..

Thank you very much for your time. I'm not clueless, just looking for other peoples outlooks, If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

To me it doesn't look like you are getting enough calories for growth,how many cals are you taking in a day?How much protein?how many carbs?
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.42%

I wouldnt put Shoulder day after chest day, your shoulders will be getting worked on your Chest/ Tricep day, id move your shoulder day farther into the week, If i was you i would have

Monday- Chest/ Tri
    Tuesday - Back with Bi's instead of Shoulders and Bi's
    Wednesday Off
    Thursday i would put Shoulders with traps
    Friday - put in some legs man
    Have the weekend off?
    haha just a suggestion but make sure you dont over train, i mean u dont need to be working a body part more than once a week
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%

Thanks guys, well in all honesty, I'm trying to figure out a diet to build muscle, and slightly trim fat. I'll guess that i probably get 2500 calories in a day, which is enough ot keep my stature but not build lean muscle mass, any ideas on how to add in lean foods to gain calories? Protein i'm sure I get near 180g, Carbs i'm really not sure, i'll make a log tomorrow to see how many carbs I eat. Any other recommendations? Again, thanks alot
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator
    Thanks guys, well in all honesty, I'm trying to figure out a diet to build muscle, and slightly trim fat. I'll guess that i probably get 2500 calories in a day, which is enough ot keep my stature but not build lean muscle mass, any ideas on how to add in lean foods to gain calories? Protein i'm sure I get near 180g, Carbs i'm really not sure, i'll make a log tomorrow to see how many carbs I eat. Any other recommendations? Again, thanks alot
    Unless you have some sort of anabloics or anti-catabolics it is really hard to build muscle and burn fat at the same time,just pick one or the other,190 grams of protein is definetly not enough for your needs 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight is the minimum,and 2500 IMO is too little,i would say up the protein and cals,up the cals to at least 3000, IMO.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%

Anything you can recommend for me to up the calories? I cant seem to up them, i eat alot of healthy food, vegis, fruits, lean meats and such...
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator
    Anything you can recommend for me to up the calories? I cant seem to up them, i eat alot of healthy food, vegis, fruits, lean meats and such...
    I would eat some more meat,lean cuts of meat especially red meat can do wonders for growth,don't be afraid by the stigmatizim surrounding it as long as it is lean it is a bodybuilding staple.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.87%

I just started using fitday.com and I have found it to be very helpful in putting my daily diet together and making sure I get all my calories in. You should check it out. you can experiment with swapping higher calorie foods into your diet.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I am curious as to what you have planned for pct?

How long have you been lifting for? You took 1-ad at 150lbs, kind of says to me that you took ph/ps way before you were ready to. There is no one that I know of that can not gain LOTS more weight when weighing 150lbs. Anyways, past is past now, you weigh much more.

As for meal you should be taking in some protein and carbs after you workout. Good thing is to have a post workout shake, I like to use protein plus oats grinded up together with milk.

2 scoops whey
    1cup oats
    2cups milk
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%

Awesome, thanks guys very appreciated! I'll check out fitday.com for sure

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:25 PM
  2. Replies: 244