Criticism of this Stack?

Trux

Trux

Awards
Comments on this stack?: (Note - each day includes protein, amino acid, milk thistle and flax seed oil and the hgh is 4 sprays)

W1 - dhea 50mg/hgh
W2 - dhea 50mg/hgh
W3 - dhea 50mg/superdrol 20mg/hgh
W4 - dhea 50mg/superdrol 30mg/hgh
W5 - dhea 75mg/superdrol 40mg/hgh
W6 - dhea 75mg/superdrol 40mg/hgh
W7 - dhea 50mg/novadex 100mg/hgh
W8 - dhea 50mg/novadex 75mg/hgh
W9 - dhea 25mg/novadex 50mg/hgh
W10 - dhea 25mg/novadex 50mg/hgh
W11 - novadex 25mg
W12 - novadex 25mg

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Comments on this stack?: (Note - each day includes protein, amino acid, milk thistle and flax seed oil and the hgh is 4 sprays)

W1 - dhea 50mg/hgh
W2 - dhea 50mg/hgh
W3 - dhea 50mg/superdrol 20mg/hgh
W4 - dhea 50mg/superdrol 30mg/hgh
W5 - dhea 75mg/superdrol 40mg/hgh
W6 - dhea 75mg/superdrol 40mg/hgh
W7 - dhea 50mg/novadex 100mg/hgh
W8 - dhea 50mg/novadex 75mg/hgh
W9 - dhea 25mg/novadex 50mg/hgh
W10 - dhea 25mg/novadex 50mg/hgh
W11 - novadex 25mg
W12 - novadex 25mg
Well how big are you, like height, weight, and BF%. Cycle experience would be good as well. Also you probably don't need to go up to 40mg/day on SD, that is alot and I imagine the sides would be horrible at that dosage, also 4 weeks is probably to long. Most run 3 weeks and your gains usually slow down towards the end of week 3 anyways. I also would say not to use the DHEA with the SD, at the dosage you have listed I think that you would just be wasting it. Save it for PCT and run that dosage higher. In the PCT forum, Dr. D has posted a great PCT that has worked well for me in the past that uses Nolva and DHEA, I'll try to find the link for you. Also I see no point in front loading DHEA, and Nolva for 6 weeks is way to long. I would go with somethin like this.

W1: 20mg SD
W2: 20mg SD
W3: 30mg SD
W4: 200mg DHEA, 90mg Nolva
W5: 200mg DHEA, 60mg Nolva
W6: 100mg DHEA, 30mg Nolva

The HGH, I don't know what kind it is, because I don't believe I've heard of spray HGH. The Nolva dosage is for research tamoxifen citrate, so 90mg TC = 60mg of tamoxifen since the citrate is 1/3 of the weight. I think that this would work well, overall. It is very similar to a couple of my solo SD cycles, which were all very successful.

Dr. D PCT is post #4 in the thread "Running Serm inverse to ATD??" This is a great PCT, you would need a similar but shorter one, since this is for a 6 week cycle.

-WannaGro

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well how big are you, like height, weight, and BF%. Cycle experience would be good as well. Also you probably don't need to go up to 40mg/day on SD, that is alot and I imagine the sides would be horrible at that dosage, also 4 weeks is probably to long. Most run 3 weeks and your gains usually slow down towards the end of week 3 anyways. I also would say not to use the DHEA with the SD, at the dosage you have listed I think that you would just be wasting it. Save it for PCT and run that dosage higher. In the PCT forum, Dr. D has posted a great PCT that has worked well for me in the past that uses Nolva and DHEA, I'll try to find the link for you. Also I see no point in front loading DHEA, and Nolva for 6 weeks is way to long. I would go with somethin like this.

W1: 20mg SD
W2: 20mg SD
W3: 30mg SD
W4: 200mg DHEA, 90mg Nolva
W5: 200mg DHEA, 60mg Nolva
W6: 100mg DHEA, 30mg Nolva

The HGH, I don't know what kind it is, because I don't believe I've heard of spray HGH. The Nolva dosage is for research tamoxifen citrate, so 90mg TC = 60mg of tamoxifen since the citrate is 1/3 of the weight. I think that this would work well, overall. It is very similar to a couple of my solo SD cycles, which were all very successful.

Dr. D PCT is post #4 in the thread "Running Serm inverse to ATD??" This is a great PCT, you would need a similar but shorter one, since this is for a 6 week cycle.

-WannaGro
:goodpost:

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Well thanks, I do think that this would be a really good cycle for him, it always worked great for me. And just for reference, that thread I mentioned about PCT, that thing, should be stickied, that PCT works great I used it on my last cycle and will continue to use it.

Trux

Trux

Awards
Thank you for the feedback. I am 6' tall, average weight of 195-200lbs, not too much fat except for a small beer gut fueled by Newcastle Brown Ale and Dunkin Donuts. Other than that my diet is also pretty good. I am looking to build about 5-10lbs muscle, burn some fat. I will alter the stack and see how it works. Please note that the PCT is not Nolvadex but Novadex.

Regards

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Newcastle brown is some of the best beer ever! That gut is well earned!

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Thank you for the feedback. I am 6' tall, average weight of 195-200lbs, not too much fat except for a small beer gut fueled by Newcastle Brown Ale and Dunkin Donuts. Other than that my diet is also pretty good. I am looking to build about 5-10lbs muscle, burn some fat. I will alter the stack and see how it works. Please note that the PCT is not Nolvadex but Novadex.

Regards
Oh ok, I thought it was research Tamox, if it is the real perscription stuff then you would go 60, 40, 20 instead of the 90, 60, 30. 5-10lbs muscle with a litlle fat loss, may be achievable, if you have your diet, and train really in check. Make sure to not cut out carbs though while on SD or you will feel like **** and the gains won't be as good, since one of the effects of SD is insane glycogen storage. Oh and I am a fan of Newcastle as well, but you probably want to lay off during the cycle, your liver will thank you.

Trux

Trux

Awards
Good point - given that I drink it just about every day. Better up the milk thistle while I am at it. And remember that Newcastle is best served slightly chilled - not frigid cold....

mike21886

Awards
What kind of spray hgh is it? Are you pre-loading the dhea to reverse the delayed gyno from superdrol?

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
What kind of spray hgh is it? Are you pre-loading the dhea to reverse the delayed gyno from superdrol?
I don't think that preloading DHEA would prevent delayed gyno. DHEA can also convert into estrogen, it is kind of an intermediate that can convert into what is needed. DHEA->Andro->Test or it can also aromatize once its up to this point. It kind of helps balance you out. As far as the delayed gyno, if you run a good PCT you should be fine. I am very sensitive to gyno symptoms, I have some pubescent gyno. I have never had any sign of gyno during or after an SD cycle.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Great point and that is exactly how I had it the first time, delicious!

Trux

Trux

Awards
The HGH is humaloid spray. Stacking with DHEA in order to juice up the superdrol but if it helps with Gyno, all the better. My understanding is that it actually produces gyno.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah I really don't think that DHEA would juice up SD at all. And that humaloid spray isn't really HGH, its like aminos and some test and GH boosters. I'm not really sure that it will do much at all since its propietary complex is dosed at 65000 nanograms, which is equal to 65 micrograms, which is not much since most of the ingredients effective doses are in mg and some are in g, total content of actives per bottle is only 1.95 mg. I would just go with pGH, next time or just buy some bulk GABA. Either one should yeild alot better results. Since you already have it you might as well use it, but just the SD should work great.

Trux

Trux

Awards
I have been running with this for a week now and my weight has gone from about 198 to 203. I have also noticed some puffyness in my nips. Should I be running an anti-estrogen with it? I have novadex on hand (not Nolvadex). Should I introduce this into the stack?

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok Ithought that you had real nolva, in the previous post. Novedex, the gaspari product, I believe is mostly like 6OXO, You could start that to see if it helps with the puffy nips. Are they tender or itchy? I usually start off with like 1g Vitex per day. That usually fixes it. You should get some real Nolva/Tamox and also maybe some regular ATD, both are fairly cheap, and will help PCT tremendously. just Novedex and DHEA will probably not be sufficient. Sorry I didn'y catch that before.